Jan 20, 2022
Pretty good game, thank you developer! I am stuck with the Wilfred's mission the king of wines as I do not have the required stats not any option to buy books online. Anyone can help?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Pretty good game, thank you developer! I am stuck with the Wilfred's mission the king of wines as I do not have the required stats not any option to buy books online. Anyone can help?
If you are going by the original walkthrough, that one is heavily outdated, books to learn skills don't exist anymore. You gain skills by equipment found during missions (or bought but that one isn't good enough) and by progressing the girls' storylines.

View attachment 2572684
my thoughts exactly.....what does that mean tho?
She is pretty smart but she can be stupid at times. Here probably (I don't remember this exact line and can only guess it refers to Gracie) books smart but street stupid.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
You gain stats from completing missions for the characters. You also get gear on contracts and through the store that boosts stats.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Howdy;

I completed very first contract many times now and I'm getting bored, a lot. Dude, I would throw my old wife and get a new model, If I had such patience instead of crawling around like frickin' creep.

Gimme some cheats to increase my gawd damn stats, pretty please. I just need console code for stats, that's it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2572684
my thoughts exactly.....what does that mean tho?
Really, Dude??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Okay... Even though your question comes across to me as a smart ass remark, I suspect there is a genuine question here. So, here are both sides of this statement...

One side is that Gracie refers to Luna as the "Smartest stupid girl" and in another part Luna refers to Gracie as the "Dumbest smart girl." What that means is this...

Luna is pretty ditzy and not the brightest light in the chandelier. She is not well read like Gracie and impulsive, making spontaneous decisions that aren't thought out at all. Luna is rather short on good old fashioned common sense as well. This leads to Gracie calling her stupid quite often. From a scholastic perspective, Gracie is not wrong. However, Luna has her bright moments and her specialties where she shines brightly such as her superior assassin's skills, stealth, knowledge of blades and firearms. I don't remember the exact context here but Luna obviously just had one of her bright, shining moments where one of Luna's strong points was just what they needed to solve a problem. Gracie, while astonished at Luna's momentary brilliance, still sees her sister as an idiot, hence the term "Smartest stupid girl." It is a left handed compliment aka a compliment wrapped around an insult.

Gracie is a genius with academic learning and strategic planning. She truly is the "mastermind" type who is always hatching a new brilliant scheme, usually aimed at getting something that Gracie wants. In general, Gracie is brilliant. However, Gracie also lacks common sense and social skills. She makes some pretty stupid mistakes as a result of those areas where she lacks knowledge and experience. One such blunder leads Luna to call Gracie the "Dumbest smart girl ever." Again, a left handed compliment.

I hope this helps as this is far from a new concept, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: c3p0 and Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Howdy;

I completed very first contract many times now and I'm getting bored, a lot. Dude, I would throw my old wife and get a new model, If I had such patience instead of crawling around like frickin' creep.

Gimme some cheats to increase my gawd damn stats, pretty please. I just need console code for stats, that's it.
Some commands or tips on save game manipulation can be found in the thread if you look for it, however they all have one thing in common: they will kill your game because stats which are too high for the situation/place in the story you have will prevent progress. Only thing that should be safe to manipulate would be money, IF you stay within the realms of what can realistically happen in the game, otherwise the save will also go bazoink.

But you don't raise stats via the missions anyway, except for getting the best gear once, you raise them by following the girls' stories.

Oct 10, 2022
Really, Dude??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Okay... Even though your question comes across to me as a smart ass remark, I suspect there is a genuine question here. So, here are both sides of this statement...

One side is that Gracie refers to Luna as the "Smartest stupid girl" and in another part Luna refers to Gracie as the "Dumbest smart girl." What that means is this...

Luna is pretty ditzy and not the brightest light in the chandelier. She is not well read like Gracie and impulsive, making spontaneous decisions that aren't thought out at all. Luna is rather short on good old fashioned common sense as well. This leads to Gracie calling her stupid quite often. From a scholastic perspective, Gracie is not wrong. However, Luna has her bright moments and her specialties where she shines brightly such as her superior assassin's skills, stealth, knowledge of blades and firearms. I don't remember the exact context here but Luna obviously just had one of her bright, shining moments where one of Luna's strong points was just what they needed to solve a problem. Gracie, while astonished at Luna's momentary brilliance, still sees her sister as an idiot, hence the term "Smartest stupid girl." It is a left handed compliment aka a compliment wrapped around an insult.

Gracie is a genius with academic learning and strategic planning. She truly is the "mastermind" type who is always hatching a new brilliant scheme, usually aimed at getting something that Gracie wants. In general, Gracie is brilliant. However, Gracie also lacks common sense and social skills. She makes some pretty stupid mistakes as a result of those areas where she lacks knowledge and experience. One such blunder leads Luna to call Gracie the "Dumbest smart girl ever." Again, a left handed compliment.

I hope this helps as this is far from a new concept, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
If I am not mistaken this is Luna saying to Grace and there will be a few references after that, one I remember when MC fighting against prodigy, Grace says she couldn't understand MC and Luna says that's why I say you are "the smartest stupid girl." and she mentions Grace doesn't understand people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
I have to be completely honest, my heart is not very healthy to endure so much pain if by any chance one of my girls ends up dying I think I will even hire NASA to find the person responsible for who wrote this part of the game's history no no no

Reactions: mahmouedsamy

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have to be completely honest, my heart is not very healthy to endure so much pain if by any chance one of my girls ends up dying I think I will even hire NASA to find the person responsible for who wrote this part of the game's history no no no
I mean, there are some clever folks at NASA, no doubt about it, but other agencies may still be more suited for the task at hand. ;)

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Some commands or tips on save game manipulation can be found in the thread if you look for it, however they all have one thing in common: they will kill your game because stats which are too high for the situation/place in the story you have will prevent progress. Only thing that should be safe to manipulate would be money, IF you stay within the realms of what can realistically happen in the game, otherwise the save will also go bazoink.

But you don't raise stats via the missions anyway, except for getting the best gear once, you raise them by following the girls' stories.
I'm relaxed now, grinding drove me crazy; well, at least I'm funny when crazy. Thanks for info, I was trying to increase MC's Strength and Agility via contracts.

TL;DR:
I did, I searched for "Defence" as well as "Charisma" words without success if my memory serves me well. I don't need money, I have crap-load of them though (completing -excessive number of- contracts). 8D

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If I am not mistaken this is Luna saying to Grace and there will be a few references after that, one I remember when MC fighting against prodigy, Grace says she couldn't understand MC and Luna says that's why I say you are "the smartest stupid girl." and she mentions Grace doesn't understand people.
Play it again and you will see...
You are remembering it backwards. Smartest stupid girl is Gracie's line to Luna.
Not too long after that, Gracie has a dumb blonde moment and Luna comes back with dumbest smart girl ever.

I do not wish to argue but if pushed, I will dig up screenshots that include the dialogue labels for who said what. I am right.

Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

Oct 10, 2022
Play it again and you will see...
You are remembering it backwards. Smartest stupid girl is Gracie's line to Luna.
Not too long after that, Gracie has a dumb blonde moment and Luna comes back with dumbest smart girl ever.

I do not wish to argue but if pushed, I will dig up screenshots that include the dialogue labels for who said what. I am right.

Adventure ever on, Phat(y)
I will push it a little more so you could play it again. ;)
Though, you might be right it's been along last I played, hence 'if I am not mistaken' but what was Luna's saying refenced to?

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
So... Less than 2 day to next update on Patreon, I ask to you (except who's use 'coolguy's' as MC names :whistle:)

- Which character(s) DESERVES a scene and MUST be on season finale (except the main cast)?

(1) Canoley (who?)
(2) Floaty
(3) Filius
(4) (your choice)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WhiteyG

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So... Less than 2 day to next update on Patreon, I ask to you (except who's use 'coolguy's' as MC names :whistle:)

- Which character(s) DESERVES a scene and MUST be on season finale (except the main cast)?

(1) Canoley (who?)
(2) Floaty
(3) Filius
(4) (your choice)
Floaty and Filius in a particulary arrangement.:sneaky::whistle::devilish:#letgravitywork

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
(1) Canoley (who?)
I'm pretty sure this is a misspelling of cannoli, the Italian dessert pastry. But then, this particular character is not all that bright. His strengths are in his superior stealth, loyalty, good sense of humor and affable nature. The (who?) here is Joey, of course.

Who?
Joey!
What? I thought he was dead!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joey HAS to be in there for comic relief if nothing else. Besides, he is one sneaky bastard! Pretty sure he could sneak in anywhere undetected and if he is seen, no one will actually take notice of him any way. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Other than Joey... I just want to see all the hot psycho bitches again... Never stick your dick in crazy but those hotties are still fun to watch.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes