ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Too old? Older than 63, almost 64?
depends on the game really , i mean im still in my twenties
but you'll never know with this game
it might finish when im 70 lol
and as you know as you get older these things become less important sooo yeah..

Last edited:

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
you know..
i just realized that i've never seen any female soldato in all the families whatsoever
(you know.. the ones who wear the family outfit)
maybe im wrong?
only Grace wearing a different family outfit i guess lol

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
you know..
i just realized that i've never seen any female soldato in all the families whatsoever
(you know.. the ones who wear the family outfit)
maybe im wrong?
only Grace wearing a different family outfit i guess lol
Well, the lowest ranked female soldiers we've seen so far have been Elite Soldatos (a.k.a., "the Elites"), who are Lelianna (in 2 of Wilfred's contracts, and one of Isabel's freeroam events), and Alexa (only in one of Wilfred's contracts, though can see how she looks through special renders), but Elites can wear what they want.

But you're right. All these Serpents (Cynthia), Capos (Caterina, Amita, Amata), Wilfred's Division (Onorina, Elita, and others) I guess would have been at one point started off from soldatos position. Yet it's especially apparent there haven't appeared any in terms of MC's generation i.e. Luna, Gracie, Eiza (Luna's a Capo, and Eiza's at least an Elite from what she is claiming to be).

As for other Families, well Hopes talked about this before;
Previously, several years ago the crime world of DeLuca was very male-centric/dominating society (where belief was women shouldn't have power and were discriminated).

However, Cordia coming into the picture changed things. Cordia, with her rise to power after the Big War elevated DeLucas status in the heirarchy, basically changing the power dynamics of the Big 5 Crime Families (some of the families were ousted from Big 5, and some new families including DeLucas took their place as part of of Big 5).

With that came the reform where Cordia tried to changed the system from the old ways (where women are more accepted in positions of power).
Some families grew to accept female soldiers into the Family (whereas some did not).
So with other Families, it's gonna be dependent on whether they are Pro-Cordia's reform or..... not (Old ways loyalists).

So far in season 1, not much has been explicitly told about a Family's stance.
Though I guess one can make educated guesses:

- Fazio Family: most likely Pro-Cordia's reform. While no female soldiers are shown of the Family (yet), their Don Giocabbe is one of Cordia's friends and allies and supported her in the Big War.

- Ombra Family: initially leaning heavily leaning towards Old Ways loyalist (given how Nazazi behaves normally, and Quinzio's comments regarding "How unhappy he is with how things are now"), though extent of it's slightly lessoned Nazazi softening up to his daughters and going through depression (when he put his wife in charge for a period)

- Kaskar Family: A bit iffy on this one. Seems like they are neither allies nor enemies to DeLucas in terms of families' relationship. And no female soldiers are shown.
Though I guess that one slipper scene with Aunt Layla :KEK: might have me guessing that the Family might be slightly leaning towards Pro-Cordia reform (despite it being a scene for laughs).

Heh, initially thought of doing a quick reply, but it became a long rant :HideThePain:

HopesGaming, feel free to correct me for anything incorrect.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Well, the lowest ranked female soldiers we've seen so far have been Elite Soldatos (a.k.a., "the Elites"), who are Lelianna (in 2 of Wilfred's contracts, and one of Isabel's freeroam events), and Alexa (only in one of Wilfred's contracts, though can see how she looks through special renders), but Elites can wear what they want.

But you're right. All these Serpents (Cynthia), Capos (Caterina, Amita, Amata), Wilfred's Division (Onorina, Elita, and others) I guess would have been at one point started off from soldatos position. Yet it's especially apparent there haven't appeared any in terms of MC's generation i.e. Luna, Gracie, Eiza (Luna's a Capo, and Eiza's at least an Elite from what she is claiming to be).

As for other Families, well Hopes talked about this before;
Previously, several years ago the crime world of DeLuca was very male-centric/dominating society (where belief was women shouldn't have power and were discriminated).

However, Cordia coming into the picture changed things. Cordia, with her rise to power after the Big War elevated DeLucas status in the heirarchy, basically changing the power dynamics of the Big 5 Crime Families (some of the families were ousted from Big 5, and some new families including DeLucas took their place as part of of Big 5).

With that came the reform where Cordia tried to changed the system from the old ways (where women are more accepted in positions of power).
Some families grew to accept female soldiers into the Family (whereas some did not).
So with other Families, it's gonna be dependent on whether they are Pro-Cordia's reform or..... not (Old ways loyalists).

So far in season 1, not much has been explicitly told about a Family's stance.
Though I guess one can make educated guesses:

- Fazio Family: most likely Pro-Cordia's reform. While no female soldiers are shown of the Family (yet), their Don Giocabbe is one of Cordia's friends and allies and supported her in the Big War.

- Ombra Family: initially leaning heavily leaning towards Old Ways loyalist (given how Nazazi behaves normally, and Quinzio's comments regarding "How unhappy he is with how things are now"), though extent of it's slightly lessoned Nazazi softening up to his daughters and going through depression (when he put his wife in charge for a period)

- Kaskar Family: A bit iffy on this one. Seems like they are neither allies nor enemies to DeLucas in terms of families' relationship. And no female soldiers are shown.
Though I guess that one slipper scene with Aunt Layla :KEK: might have me guessing that the Family might be slightly leaning towards Pro-Cordia reform (despite it being a scene for laughs).

Heh, initially thought of doing a quick reply, but it became a long rant :HideThePain:

HopesGaming, feel free to correct me for anything incorrect.
thats exactly why i was a bit confused..
since Cordia changed the system , there should be some low ranked females in the families, unless their rank starts from elites
since alot of soldatos dies before they make it to the elite rank maybe females get special training before they get into the mafia life? and they start as elites?
so far we've only seen high ranks... (elites and above)
don't get me wrong im not complaining .
its just something that i realized thats all..

Last edited:

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
So the new update will be with season 2 or there will be only contract and event stuff?

Because the update was coming in February and now May has started.

Pk2403

Jul 31, 2021
Hey guys! I have a doubt. So, basically I'm planning to get myself a tablet. I'm leaning towards iPad but I wanted to know whether or not I will be able to play these games on ipad ( renpy, NLT games). If not I'll get myself an android one, cause I can see android ports available for these games. Thanks for reading

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Hey guys! I have a doubt. So, basically I'm planning to get myself a tablet. I'm leaning towards iPad but I wanted to know whether or not I will be able to play these games on ipad ( renpy, NLT games). If not I'll get myself an android one, cause I can see android ports available for these games. Thanks for reading
Tip: Don't buy apple.

Reactions: Pk2403

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So the new update will be with season 2 or there will be only contract and event stuff?

Because the update was coming in February and now May has started.
Upcoming update (which will be releasing on Hopes Patreon on 8th) is still season 1.
It's pretty much gonna be Wilfred's contracts content.

After that, there will likely be;

- small bug quashing/fixes
- gallery overhaul
- lore section
- (assuming above 3 is done) game's steam release

When all the above is done, I'm assuming he'll move onto season 2.

Reactions: Dr Huge Vee

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Antonio is not the boss. He's been reminded of that a few times.
lol I thought you were being sarcastic with that previous post.

Well, yeah he's not the boss, but he is the underboss (in the game, technically referred to as "Capo Bastone").
So it's just the mistake in the wording of the poster.

But I thought it was pretty self-explanatory that it was referring to Antonio given the person mentions 'married LI' (obviously Isabel) and the word 'cucking.'

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
lol I thought you were being sarcastic with that previous post.

Well, yeah he's not the boss, but he is the underboss (in the game, technically referred to as "Capo Bastone").
So it's just the mistake in the wording of the poster.

But I thought it was pretty self-explanatory that it was referring to Antonio given the person mentions 'married LI' (obviously Isabel) and the word 'cucking.'
I was being a bit sarcastic, but also did not like Antonio being called "The Boss."

Reactions: whichone

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Antonio is not the boss. He's been reminded of that a few times.
Second in command is still the boss to literally everyone else in the org including the mc who has been under his command already. And since he was clearly talking about it as if it the cucking was already happening then he had to be talking about antonio and isabel.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Second in command is still the boss to literally everyone else in the org including the mc who has been under his command already. And since he was clearly talking about it as if it the cucking was already happening then he had to be talking about antonio and isabel.
capo bastone litterally means (underboss) soooo.. yeah he is a boss

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes