TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
to me ..being scouted by wilfred is considered a rank above capo
so i still think Gents are higher
and in the matter of Amata ..well she is as you said not a textbook nun
so gruesome / vile is not that odd of a trait to deluca nuns

and in my opinion, looking up to someone is following their path and trying to look like them as much as posible
as for the dresses... yeah they go on missions wearing that attire ..but what do they wear when they are not on missions,, for example when they go to meetings and parties and such. we still haven't seen that
maybe Cynthia only wear nun outfit on missions?

well, in the end Cynthia looks like a badass Charecter so i can't wait to see her in action
Wilfred is the consigliere, there is no becoming Capo or Gent without his approval.

It's just a different skillset, Capos lead their own Crews and therefore need to have strong leadership and teaching skills, whereas Gents seem to operate more in the stealth, information gathering and enforcer buisness.

The Capos run the day-to-day buisnesses and they seem to have a good amount of autonomy as well, given that they can select and recruit their own crew.

The gents seem more like action/reaction force that deals with current unexpcted events or to prevent such events or to make sure Wilfred's intel gathering is ahead of other families.

So none is better than the other or a higher rank, just very different skillsets required for their respective jobs. And both are needed to run a successfull family.

Reactions: ArtKing22

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Wilfred is the consigliere, there is no becoming Capo or Gent without his approval.

It's just a different skillset, Capos lead their own Crews and therefore need to have strong leadership and teaching skills, whereas Gents seem to operate more in the stealth, information gathering and enforcer buisness.

The Capos run the day-to-day buisnesses and they seem to have a good amount of autonomy as well, given that they can select and recruit their own crew.

The gents seem more like action/reaction force that deals with current unexpcted events or to prevent such events or to make sure Wilfred's intel gathering is ahead of other families.

So none is better than the other or a higher rank, just very different skillsets required for their respective jobs. And both are needed to run a successfull family.
still... they are different
as luna said
'wilfred's devision'
picked and trained by wilfred himself after they reached the highest rank (capo)
only do s rank missions

if that is not considered a promotion then i don't know what is :unsure:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
still... they are different
as luna said
'wilfred's devision'
picked and trained by wilfred himself after they reached the highest rank (capo)
only do s rank missions

if that is not considered a promotion then i don't know what is :unsure:
Aye and on the "save Eizas's sister mission", which exceeds S-Rank both Capos and Gents are part of the crew.

You could be totally right and there is a different level of respect and prestige, that we havent seen yet, between those 2 Ranks, maybe we can ask Hope when he opens the next Q&A if there is a difference in authority between the two.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Aye and on the "save Eizas's sister mission", which exceeds S-Rank both Capos and Gents are part of the crew.

You could be totally right and there is a different level of respect and prestige, that we havent seen yet, between those 2 Ranks, maybe we can ask Hope when he opens the next Q&A if there is a difference in authority between the two.
yep
and on Antonio's mission, we've seen that there were no Gents whatsoever
only capo's
so i can only assume that it wasn't s ranked mission
and as we've seen so far
even tho capo is the "highest" rank in mafia families
there are special ranks out there
like serpents in the deluca family
or sterling rank in the silverino family

and we know that capos and serpents are nothing alike

so i believe that Gent is a special rank just like those but not the same

and when they mentioned the Gents they said that they are ex-capos
which means that now they are something else, better ,because no one wants a demotion :LOL:

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
yep
and on Antonio's mission, we've seen that there were no Gents whatsoever
only capo's
so i can only assume that it wasn't s ranked mission
and as we've seen so far
even tho capo is the "highest" rank in mafia families
there are special ranks out there
like serpents in the deluca family
or sterling rank in the silverino family

and we know that capos and serpents are nothing alike

so i believe that Gent is a special rank just like those but not the same

and when they mentioned the Gents they said that they are ex-capos
which means that now they are something else, better ,because no one wants a demotion :LOL:
Or a lateral move that is better suited to their skillset.

I wonder if it's also related to certain promotion paths. Like Wilfred seems to be grooming Gildart as the next consigliere and the next Capo Bastione would then come from the Capo ranks ? We know Serpents are discovered and groomed but it would be interessting to get answers to all those questions.

The whole universe is really fascinating and I can't wait for Hope to give us more insight, preferably without creating 50 new questions in the process :D

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Or a lateral move that is better suited to their skillset.

I wonder if it's also related to certain promotion paths. Like Wilfred seems to be grooming Gildart as the next consigliere and the next Capo Bastione would then come from the Capo ranks ? We know Serpents are discovered and groomed but it would be interessting to get answers to all those questions.

The whole universe is really fascinating and I can't wait for Hope to give us more insight, preferably without creating 50 new questions in the process :D
no i have a strong feeling that wilfred wants Grace to be the next Consigliere.
its seems that her mind works like his..
they can almost predect the future and make perfect plans (almost)
thats why he is training her (secretly)

but its still fun to discuss these things and make theories about them lol

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I see the Gent is as some kind of "special force" picked from the capos. Thus, in rang they might not be higher, but would still have a higher authority in a joint operation.

Reactions: TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
no i have a strong feeling that wilfred wants Grace to be the next Consigliere.
its seems that her mind works like his..
they can almost predect the future and make perfect plans (almost)
thats why he is training her (secretly)

but its still fun to discuss these things and making theories lol
I think his masterplan for Gracie is to have her form a team with the MC and groom those two to handle all future planning duties eventually.

We still don't know why Cordia was not afraid for Gracie but of what she might do once she joins the family, so I think Cordia will try to keep Gracie as far away from weapons or violence as she can.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
I see the Gent is as some kind of "special force" picked from the capos. Thus, in rang they might not be higher, but would still have a higher authority in a joint operation.
just like Gildart is the (team leader) within the Gents
he is still a Gent just like them
but he have a special authority and privileges (he knows more stuff like the situation with the MC , and wilfred trains him out of all the other Gents)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Yea like I said, I too see them as a action/reaction force like Navy Seals or Rangers, seperated from rank but more training and more specific missions.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
I think his masterplan for Gracie is to have her form a team with the MC and groom those two to handle all future planning duties eventually.

We still don't know why Cordia was not afraid for Gracie but of what she might do once she joins the family, so I think Cordia will try to keep Gracie as far away from weapons or violence as she can.
the key to solving Grace and Cordia's mystery is "Lumina"
as soon as we know who Lumina is, we will know why Cordia is afraid of Grace's talent.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
the key to solving Grace and Cordia's mystery is "Lumina"
as soon as we know who Lumina is, we will know why Cordia is afraid from Grace's talent.
So far Hope seems to have put her on the sociopath scale, she is scary detached from her feelings and only logic can sway her one way or the other.

From "she wants to have Antonios undivided attention" to "having no use for Antonio".
From "hating Isabel for stealing her brother" to "Isabel being her beloved big sister".
From "wanting friends" to "having no use for them".

She seems to be incapeable of empathy, everyone and everything seems to be just another variable for her. She is one scary girl, that is for damn sure.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
So far Hope seems to have put her on the sociopath scale, she is scary detached from her feelings and only logic can sway her one way or the other.

From "she wants to have Antonios undivided attention" to "having no use for Antonio".
From "hating Isabel for stealing her brother" to "Isabel being her beloved big sister".
From "wanting friends" to "having no use for them".

She seems to be incapeable of empathy, everyone and everything seems to be just another variable for her. She is one scary girl, that is for damn sure.
which raises the following question.

was Lumina part of the original 4 serpents who betrayed Cordia?
was she the mastermind because she is the same as Grace changing sides quickly without even a drop of emotion.
or i should say Grace is the same as her. in term of thinking logic and don't understand human feelings and incapeable of empathy

thats why Cordia is afraid of her?

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
which raises the following question

was Lumina part of the original 4 serpents who betrayed Cordia?
was she the mastermind because she is the same as Grace
or i should say Grace is the same as her. in term of thinking logic and don't understand human feelings and incapeable of empathy

thats why Cordia is afraid of her?
I wish I could answer that, but I really have no clue. It's certainly related in one way or the other and Lumina must've done something truely horrific to have rattled Cordia that much and for that long.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
My Personal Thoughts :

Grace gets shot during family dinner / lunch, in front of everybody, same as our MC getting poisoned. There is a "mole" in DeLuca family just like the Kashker family (MC's friend Jay's family).

That forgettable Joe or whatever his name was, is a member of Mysterious Six that kidnapped Luna (baby) and made her kill daddy. He even has kept his beard.

Wilfred is a part of bigger conspiracy and he's busy playing several sides of this mafia game simultaneously. He's cold, ruthless and nasty even for Cordia's standards. He'd torture and almost kill his students in the name of brutal training.

Gracie's always fooling everyone especially her sister playing a victim since childhood, to get whatever she wants. She wants to go on missions and after getting discovered by none other than Wilfred she's a new plan.

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
My Personal Thoughts :

Grace gets shot during family dinner / lunch, in front of everybody, same as our MC getting poisoned. There is a "mole" in DeLuca family just like the Kashker family (MC's friend Jay's family).

That forgettable Joe or whatever his name was, is a member of Mysterious Six that kidnapped Luna (baby) and made her kill daddy. He even has kept his beard.

Wilfred is a part of bigger conspiracy and he's busy playing several sides of this mafia game simultaneously. He's cold, ruthless and nasty even for Cordia's standards. He'd torture and almost kill his students in the name of brutal training.

Gracie's always fooling everyone especially her sister playing a victim since childhood, to get whatever she wants. She wants to go on missions and after getting discovered by none other than Wilfred she's a new plan.
the MC's poison came from within.. no doubt about that
but Grace's shot was an all out attack on the family
so its not a mole situation.

as for Joey.. he is without a doubt wilfred's son :LOL:

as for wilfred.. he is willing to eliminate all the families for The deluca family
he is the most loyal person to the family in my opinion
so there is no way he would do anything against the Deluca
he would kill anyone in the name of the ((Deluca family))

and if you read his description
likes_ Delucas
dislikes_non-Delucas
its as simple as that.

Reactions: Krytax123

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
as for wilfred.. he is willing to eliminate all the families for The deluca family
he is the most loyal person to the family in my opinion
so there is no way he would do anything against the Deluca
he would kill anyone in the name of the ((Deluca family))

and if you read his description
likes_ Delucas
dislikes_non-Delucas
its as simple as that.
Agreed, he won't betray the Delucas. Yet, what he thinks should be done and what Cordia think should be done are two different things. So, although I don't doubt that he won't betray the Delucas, I also think he will do whatever should be done, in his mind, so the Delucas can prosper.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes