TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
which raises the following question

was Lumina part of the original 4 serpents who betrayed Cordia?
was she the mastermind because she is the same as Grace
or i should say Grace is the same as her. in term of thinking logic and don't understand human feelings and incapeable of empathy

thats why Cordia is afraid of her?
I wish I could answer that, but I really have no clue. It's certainly related in one way or the other and Lumina must've done something truely horrific to have rattled Cordia that much and for that long.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
My Personal Thoughts :

Grace gets shot during family dinner / lunch, in front of everybody, same as our MC getting poisoned. There is a "mole" in DeLuca family just like the Kashker family (MC's friend Jay's family).

That forgettable Joe or whatever his name was, is a member of Mysterious Six that kidnapped Luna (baby) and made her kill daddy. He even has kept his beard.

Wilfred is a part of bigger conspiracy and he's busy playing several sides of this mafia game simultaneously. He's cold, ruthless and nasty even for Cordia's standards. He'd torture and almost kill his students in the name of brutal training.

Gracie's always fooling everyone especially her sister playing a victim since childhood, to get whatever she wants. She wants to go on missions and after getting discovered by none other than Wilfred she's a new plan.

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
My Personal Thoughts :

Grace gets shot during family dinner / lunch, in front of everybody, same as our MC getting poisoned. There is a "mole" in DeLuca family just like the Kashker family (MC's friend Jay's family).

That forgettable Joe or whatever his name was, is a member of Mysterious Six that kidnapped Luna (baby) and made her kill daddy. He even has kept his beard.

Wilfred is a part of bigger conspiracy and he's busy playing several sides of this mafia game simultaneously. He's cold, ruthless and nasty even for Cordia's standards. He'd torture and almost kill his students in the name of brutal training.

Gracie's always fooling everyone especially her sister playing a victim since childhood, to get whatever she wants. She wants to go on missions and after getting discovered by none other than Wilfred she's a new plan.
the MC's poison came from within.. no doubt about that
but Grace's shot was an all out attack on the family
so its not a mole situation.

as for Joey.. he is without a doubt wilfred's son :LOL:

as for wilfred.. he is willing to eliminate all the families for The deluca family
he is the most loyal person to the family in my opinion
so there is no way he would do anything against the Deluca
he would kill anyone in the name of the ((Deluca family))

and if you read his description
likes_ Delucas
dislikes_non-Delucas
its as simple as that.

Reactions: Krytax123

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
as for wilfred.. he is willing to eliminate all the families for The deluca family
he is the most loyal person to the family in my opinion
so there is no way he would do anything against the Deluca
he would kill anyone in the name of the ((Deluca family))

and if you read his description
likes_ Delucas
dislikes_non-Delucas
its as simple as that.
Agreed, he won't betray the Delucas. Yet, what he thinks should be done and what Cordia think should be done are two different things. So, although I don't doubt that he won't betray the Delucas, I also think he will do whatever should be done, in his mind, so the Delucas can prosper.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Agreed, he won't betray the Delucas. Yet, what he thinks should be done and what Cordia think should be done are two different things. So, although I don't doubt that he won't betray the Delucas, I also think he will do whatever should be done, in his mind, so the Delucas can prosper.
all part of his "Controling nature" as the MC Phrased it
sure he would do anything
he would kill a friend
a family
as long as they are not Delucas
he would even kill a kid if he thought that he would posses a threat to the family in the future
just like the situation with Fawkes.
but in the end everything he do is for the sake of the family regardless the method

Last edited:
Reactions: Fajlar6

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
for now we haven't seen none.
only time would tell...
lets wait and see.
they still have aloooot to cover before getting into those.

besides
if you look closely at the 4 serpents
you'll notice that
Gottardo looks like a Delinquent/Thug so maybe he has his own gang
Serpent is an assassin / spy / sniper
i can only assume that Cynthia is the mother superior of the church (Because Amata is a nun and she looks up to her)
so who knows .. maybe the 4th serpent is a cop or a detective.
that would be cool
Hmm,, ok. Thanks for the answer (y)

(I wanna make fanfiction story about this game, as I always told on/in The Discord server and here... And made my own MC become a Delinquents)

(Is it okay though,, to make it here?)

Reactions: ArtKing22

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
all part of his "Controling nature" as the MC Phrased it
sure he would do anything
he would kill a friend
a family
as long as they are not Delucas
he would even kill a kid if he thought that he would posses a threat to the family in the future
just like the situation with Fawkes.
but in the end everything he do is for the sake of the family regardless the method
Correct (I agree)(y)

Reactions: ArtKing22
Mar 5, 2023
My Personal Thoughts :

Agreed, Grace getting shot could be her own planing gone wrong. Maybe.
Wilfred is undoubtedly one of the most Shaddy characters in this game. He's a king / Queen maker.
Joe has exceptional Stealth skills far beyond any trained assassin, yet he is almost never serious during mission unlike other DeLuca Capo. He's always acting stupid especially in front of higher ups. Yet a mysterious six member feels a bit of a stretch.
Cordia has no character development - almost. Her story isn't getting much importance.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Cordia has no character development - almost. Her story isn't getting much importance.
Well, that's not really correct though.

Sure, she's had no explicit character development like other LIs (like Luna, Gracie, Isabel) due to having no freeroam content yet, but there have been some decent character development with her through;

- all the scenes MC interacts with her (there's several in the main storyline)
- video/audio recordings
- when she is mentioned by other characters (by characters like Wilfred, Antonio, Luna, Gracie). for e.g. events like "My name is Luna" & "Portend" both have parts where Wilfred talks about Cordia which implicitly shows what kind of character she is.

As for her story, well, her content (i.e. freeroam/lewd events) is definitely coming in season 2.
It's just that Hopes has said that the pre-requisites for Cordia content to properly unlock would be;

1) Gracie getting recognized by Cordia and Wilfred to start working for the Family &
2) Luna and Cordia's reconciliation

First condition is met (mostly) with probably one event likely in season 2 to make it official, and second condition we're gonna be going through that event in season 2.

Don't think so but I read a message couple of days ago that update likely out on May 8th, or I maybe trippi myself
Gotta take into consideration the different timezone.

Iirc, Hopes is from..... Denmark (though I could be wrong lol But his profile always has him be from Scandinavia so), and in terms of that country, it's still early morning of 7th.

Last edited:

Squeekymoron

May 4, 2017

Iirc, Hopes is from..... Denmark (though I could be wrong lol But his profile always has him be from Scandinavia so), and in terms of that country, it's still early morning of 7th.
[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, My brain is dead, my mind was thinking today was 8th lol instead of 7th.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Well, that's not really correct though.

Sure, she's had no explicit character development like other LIs (like Luna, Gracie, Isabel) due to having no freeroam content yet, but there have been some decent character development with her through;

- all the scenes MC interacts with her (there's several in the main storyline)
- video/audio recordings
- when she is mentioned by other characters (by characters like Wilfred, Antonio, Luna, Gracie). for e.g. events like "My name is Luna" & "Portend" both have parts where Wilfred talks about Cordia which implicitly shows what kind of character she is.

As for her story, well, her content (i.e. freeroam/lewd events) is definitely coming in season 2.
It's just that Hopes has said that the pre-requisites for Cordia content to properly unlock would be;

1) Gracie getting recognized by Cordia and Wilfred to start working for the Family &
2) Luna and Cordia's reconciliation

First condition is met (mostly) with probably one event likely in season 2 to make it official, and second condition we're gonna be going through that event in season 2.

I'm a little confused,, what do you mean "Gracie getting recognised by Cordia" and "Luna & Cordia' reconciliation" ?

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I'm a little confused,, what do you mean "Gracie getting recognised by Cordia" and "Luna & Cordia' reconciliation" ?
I think triple J ment that Gracie had to first officially work for the family and that Luna has to stop thinking the only thing she is good for is giving her mom someone to blame/hate for what Luna was forced to do.

Reactions: Fajlar6

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
I think triple J ment that Gracie had to first officially work for the family and that Luna has to stop thinking the only thing she is good for is giving her mom someone to blame/hate for what Luna was forced to do.
Ouh,, This makes me impatient to see Season 2(can't wait)(y):D

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes