JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm a little confused,, what do you mean "Gracie getting recognised by Cordia" and "Luna & Cordia' reconciliation" ?
Well till now Wilfred has wanted Gracie to get involved in the Family business. Cordia till now always have said "No" and shut Wilfred down.
Gracie doing things which will get recognized by Cordia to approve her daughter of getting involved in the Family business.
That's what that Condition 1 means (it's the purpose of those whole lot of Gracie events for v0.08 content).

As for second condition, well... you have played through My name is Luna, correct?
Given what's happened, they both need to mend their relationship, forgive each other, clear up any misunderstandings (basically hash it out) etc.

Hopes himself verified this in his previous Patreon posts and also in some posts in this thread as well.

Reactions: c3p0 and Fajlar6

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Well till now Wilfred has wanted Gracie to get involved in the Family business. Cordia till now always have said "No" and shut Wilfred down.
Gracie doing things which will get recognized by Cordia to approve her daughter of getting involved in the Family business.
That's what that Condition 1 means (it's the purpose of those whole lot of Gracie events for v0.08 content).

As for second condition, well... you have played through My name is Luna, correct?
Given what's happened, they both need to mend their relationship, forgive each other, clear up any misunderstandings (basically hash it out) etc.

Hopes himself verified this in his previous Patreon posts and also in some posts in this thread as well.
Ohh,, this makes me wants to make story. But I'm scared if someone or anyone wouldn't like it, read it, etc.

(Thanks for the answer, by the way. TimHawk and JJJ84 (y) :):giggle:)

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
I there really a Football Field in Town of Lucania?

(I see it on the DeLuca Family Wiki,, without the picture/image) and in/on that Wiki, there's a Female Gathering. For who that place/area for( Female from what family)?

(Sorry, I always asking questions)

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
My Character's Bio

Name: Ryan George

Nicknames: The Zombie, Monster, The Man Of Legends, Lone Wolf, The Crows, The Demon King, The King Of Beast, and The Death

Personality: Crazy, Wild, Brutal, and Rude/Harsh

Likes: Fighting, War, Night, Stars, Moon, Hearing Music, Playing Instruments, Fishing, and Sleeping

Dislikes: Children getting hurt, His Own Family, His Kidnapper, and His Childhood "best friend/brother"

Looks: Long Hair, Bandages (left eyes), and a lot of scars(from face, body to/and foot)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Help. How do I continue Gracie dancing clothes event? I tried talk to her during noon, afternoon, night but there is no new dialogue.
screenshot0021.png

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Help. How do I continue Gracie dancing clothes event? I tried talk to her during noon, afternoon, night but there is no new dialogue.
View attachment 2602648
You have to talk to her in the living room (when she has her dancing clothes on) during the day to trigger the event (not in her room), assuming you completed The Magic Touch! event, which you seem to have.

Reactions: NukaCola

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I just started this game and wanna ask should we go for Isabel or should we ignore her cause i feel she is trouble?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Eyo
If I missed a some questions you guys better write em today before the release.
After the release I'm going into hiding again for a few days heh.

There was one question I forgot to answer from you JJJ84
I don't mind people doing a cameo for fun here and there. It depends on how in-depth it is. Small side gestures are something as I see as a compliment. But if it's directly part of their story, I would not be happy about it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Eyo
If I missed a some questions you guys better write em today before the release.
After the release I'm going into hiding again for a few days heh.

There was one question I forgot to answer from you JJJ84
I don't mind people doing a cameo for fun here and there. It depends on how in-depth it is. Small side gestures are something as I see as a compliment. But if it's directly part of their story, I would not be happy about it.
Okay, here's my next batch (not as many as before, but been pretty busy lol)

01) You've said the 4 main LIs (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia) will get a change of wardrobe with season 2. Will they be the only ones, or will we see change in wardrobe in other female characters as well?

for e.g. both of the nuns (Amita, Amata), Caterina, Onorina, Lelianna, Eiza, Siobhan, Saoirse, Sorcha; basically the whole bunch of female characters who were present in season 1? No chance in outfits for any of them?
I mean, even for nuns I'd like to hope they'd like to change it up, and there may be different types of religious habits available for them (knowing this is the DeLuca Testament they follow, heh)

02) Speaking of wardrobe, I think I probably asked this before but totally forgot what your answer was back then. Will we ever see our nuns (Amita, Amata) out of their habits and in casual clothes?

03) Given how things ended with season 1 finale, will season 2 start off at the point right where season 1 left off?
Or will we be seeing perhaps a timejump (couple of weeks at least, or even more) when season 2 begins?

04) Cordia is shown to be an avid tea drinker. Does she just drink and enjoys one specific type of tea only? Or does she enjoy trying out various different types of tea (Green tea, Black tea, White tea, Oolong tea etc etc) she hasn't tried before?

You know, if Cordia just drinks one type of tea only (or even doesn't go much out of her way to find out many different teas), perhaps one possible interesting Cordia event might be that MC decides to gift her a really premium tea and a quite pricy tea set to go along with it (obviously expensive gift for the Queen, no doubt, heh), which Cordia ends up really treasuring?

05) In the Ombra mission, during their convo Caterina (Rollerskating Capo) says to Onorina, "Come on now, I know you're a dirty girl."
Will this 'dirty girl' aspect be something that will be explored, given that Onorina has proven to be one of the popular side characters by the fans?

06) You said before that Cynthia, one of the 4 Serpents will definitely make an appearance in Season 2 (4th Serpent's appearance in Season 2 is still TBD).
In Season 1, you've referenced relationship between Cynthia with both the DeLuca daughters; both Luna and Gracie look up to Cynthia, and Cynthia literally being Luna's fighting teacher/sensei for most part, whereas with Gracie, she's likely one of the very few soldiers in the Family who genuinely talked with her (giving relationship advice to Gracie; "See someone you like, eliminate his girlfriend and grab him" or something along those lines, heh).

Will you be building upon from those aspects regarding Cynthia's interactions/relationships with the girls?
And how would Cynthia interactions/dialogue with Isabel be like?

07) So far, we've seen Amata fight, but we've yet to see Amita fight.
I remember one of the Ombra Capos saying Amita is better, so I'm genuinely intrigued.
How different would Amita fight from Amata?

Will we have any moments where the 2 nuns sisters fight together as a duo in season 2?

I could be wrong, but I'd like to think the nun sisters' combined might/synergy will be far more dangerous than just the sum of their individual separate strengths (which made them gained the "twin nuns from hell" nickname which I think was quoted couple of times in the Ombra mission), similar to how 4 Serpents are (4 fearsome individuals, whose might become unstoppable when they're all together fighting as one).

08) Siobhan refers to Caterina as "Rollerskating Capo" and Amata as "Holy Leg" when questioned by Nazazi as to who accompanied MC when they met her. So what is her sister Amita called/referred to as in terms of her 'nickname'?
Do other characters in DeLuca have nicknames (whether they're with DeLucas or not)?

So far, we have:

"Serpent": Mr High Five Guy (he's called that within DeLucas, but makes me wonder what other Families refer to him as [i.e. another nickname?])
Caterina: The Rollerskating Capo
Amata: The Holy Leg

but rest of the characters, I'm wondering (such as Gottardo, Cynthia, 4th Serpent, Angelo, Battista, Gildart, Onorina, etc etc).
Makes me wonder whether this information could be nice addition in terms of the lore section.

09) Wilfred says in Portend event "I vow on my honor as an Enigma"
So obviously this will be future content spoilers, but will this "Enigma" be possibly revealed in season 2 (perhaps through flashbacks?), or is it something which we won't know until......season 3 (I'm sure you'd want to save some stuff for season 3, and not reveal all your cards for season 2)?

10) So the Capo who got killed by Nazazi in "The Cogwheel" event, is that the First Ombra Capo out of the two who fought against Caterina and Amata?
Cause the face looks identical between them.

Here's Brizio, who got killed by Nazazi in the Cogwheel event (Screenshot below):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yet the other Ombra Capo calls him "Sal" (screenshot below), whereas Nazazi calls him as "Brizio."

So is it simply the case of both cases being the same guy, but difference way he's been called as (for e.g. his full name is Salvatore Brizio, and with other soldiers calling him as "Sal")?
Or is it the case of Sal & Brizio being separate characters and they're are either twins (or even 2/3 of the triplets. I mean, Kaskars have twin soldiers with that Jalen event, so...)?

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Okay, here's my next batch (not as many as before, but

01) You've said the 4 main LIs (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia) will get a change of wardrobe with season 2. Will they be the only ones, or will we see change in wardrobe in other female characters as well?

for e.g. both of the nuns (Amita, Amata), Caterina, Onorina, Lelianna, Eiza, Siobhan, Saoirse, Sorcha; basically the whole bunch of female characters who were present in season 1? No chance in outfits for any of them?
I mean, even for nuns I'd like to hope they'd like to change it up, and there may be different types of religious habits available for them (knowing this is the DeLuca Testament they follow, heh)

Some will, while others will keep what they already have. Siobhan, Saoirse, Sorcha are so new that they will have their current attire.

02) Speaking of wardrobe, I think I probably asked this before but totally forgot what your answer was back then. Will we ever see our nuns (Amita, Amata) out of their habits and in casual clothes?

Hmm not sure actually. Could be fun tho.
03) Given how things ended with season 1 finale, will season 2 start off at the point right where season 1 left off?
Or will we be seeing perhaps a timejump (couple of weeks at least, or even more) when season 2 begins?

Where we left off

04) Cordia is shown to be an avid tea drinker. Does she just drink and enjoys one specific type of tea only? Or does she enjoy trying out various different types of tea (Green tea, Black tea, White tea, Oolong tea etc etc) she hasn't tried before?

You know, if Cordia just drinks one type of tea only (or even doesn't go much out of her way to find out many different teas), perhaps one possible interesting Cordia event might be that MC decides to gift her a really premium tea and a quite pricy tea set to go along with it (obviously expensive gift for the Queen, no doubt, heh), which Cordia ends up really treasuring?

All kind of tea! She is a tea connoisseur.
That's not a bad idea for an event :)!

05) In the Ombra mission, during their convo Caterina (Rollerskating Capo) says to Onorina, "Come on now, I know you're a dirty girl."
Will this 'dirty girl' aspect be something that will be explored, given that Onorina has proven to be one of the popular side characters by the fans?

Ye for sure!

06) You said before that Cynthia, one of the 4 Serpents will definitely make an appearance in Season 2 (4th Serpent's appearance in Season 2 is still TBD).
In Season 1, you've referenced relationship between Cynthia with both the DeLuca daughters; both Luna and Gracie look up to Cynthia, and Cynthia literally being Luna's fighting teacher/sensei for most part, whereas with Gracie, she's likely one of the very few soldiers in the Family who genuinely talked with her (giving relationship advice to Gracie; "See someone you like, eliminate his girlfriend and grab him" or something along those lines, heh).

Will you be building upon from those aspects regarding Cynthia's interactions/relationships with the girls?
And how would Cynthia interactions/dialogue with Isabel be like?

Yup. Cynthia will show why she is Cynthia :)
She will be very respectful, like everyone else, towards Isabel. She is afterall the future wife of the current next in line Don.

07) So far, we've seen Amata fight, but we've yet to see Amita fight.
I remember one of the Ombra Capos saying Amita is better, so I'm genuinely intrigued.
How different would Amita fight from Amata?

Will we have any moments where the 2 nuns sisters fight together as a duo in season 2?

I could be wrong, but I'd like to think the nun sisters' combined might/synergy will be far more dangerous than just the sum of their individual separate strengths (which made them gained the "twin nuns from hell" nickname which I think was quoted couple of times in the Ombra mission), similar to how 4 Serpents are (4 fearsome individuals, whose might become unstoppable when they're all together fighting as one).

Together with father Baptista they're known as the Trinity. We will see them fight. Tho, the nuns are the one who fights while baptista is more the planner. Amita has a different style of fighting. Amata is known for her kiicking.

08) Siobhan refers to Caterina as "Rollerskating Capo" and Amata as "Holy Leg" when questioned by Nazazi as to who accompanied MC when they met her. So what is her sister Amita called/referred to as in terms of her 'nickname'?
Do other characters in DeLuca have nicknames (whether they're with DeLucas or not)?

So far, we have:

"Serpent": Mr High Five Guy (he's called that within DeLucas, but makes me wonder what other Families refer to him as [i.e. another nickname?])
Caterina: The Rollerskating Capo
Amata: The Holy Leg

but rest of the characters, I'm wondering (such as Gottardo, Cynthia, 4th Serpent, Angelo, Battista, Gildart, Onorina, etc etc).
Makes me wonder whether this information could be nice addition in terms of the lore section.

Most mafiasos have nicknames. I just haven't given it to everyone yet. We learn as we get them introduced or when it's relevant.

09) Wilfred says in Portend event "I vow on my honor as an Enigma"
So obviously this will be future content spoilers, but will this "Enigma" be possibly revealed in season 2 (perhaps through flashbacks?), or is it something which we won't know until......season 3 (I'm sure you'd want to save some stuff for season 3, and not reveal all your cards for season 2)?

Not sure, but it's not a top secret thing. Enigma is an unofficial title/status given to people that are in the absolute top. Only a handful of em. Their skillset (everything combined, not only fighting) make them known as enigma. Wilfred is the foreign enigma.
More in-depth will probably be season 2 or 3 as you said.

10) So the Capo who got killed by Nazazi in "The Cogwheel" event, is that the First Ombra Capo out of the two who fought against Caterina and Amata?
Cause the face looks identical between them.

Here's Brizio, who got killed by Nazazi in the Cogwheel event (Screenshot below):

Yet the other Ombra Capo calls him "Sal" (screenshot below), whereas Nazazi calls him as "Brizio."

So is it simply the case of both cases being the same guy, but difference way he's been called as (for e.g. his full name is Salvatore Brizio, and with other soldiers calling him as "Sal")?
Or is it the case of Sal & Brizio being separate characters and they're are either twins (or even 2/3 of the triplets. I mean, Kaskars have twin soldiers with that Jalen event, so...)?

Oh that's a nice spot! I forgot his name. It is indeed the same person! Going to correct that heh.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Hey, Hopes. How are you doing?

I have a question... Is there really a football field and Female Gathering in Town Of Lucania?

(If there is a Female Gathering,, Which/what families are the women from And are those two place/area will be revealed?)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For those who have been asking, update is now up on Hopes' Patreon.

From Hopes' Discord server:

Snap 2023-05-08 at 22.16.46.png

Reactions: Fajlar6

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Those are part of the Luicania Freeroaming :)
It's for the Lucanian females
Heh, here's one more (final I hope) question for good measure:

Are we actually gonna play/see with this map in Season 2?

788998_1597554264743.png

I think you revealed this map first when you revealed the format of v0.07 Contracts gameplay, but we haven't gotten to actually play/view this map in the game itself.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Oh,, sorry. I forgot, another question.

How many families are there?

(Other than the Big Five Families)

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes