HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
All of the above.

I also am glad Hopes is having fun
Thanks for the concern, Spider <3

But do not worry. I always have fun.
Of course, the delay this time around has been a bit stressful. Especially getting in people who act like I always have delays (this is my first delay like this) and talk about wanting to add the on-hold tag and even go as far as wanting my patreon to be hurt by it.

But alas, I know this is part of being a dev. And those kinds of people exist too. No matter if I like it or not.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for the concern, Spider <3

But do not worry. I always have fun.
Of course, the delay this time around has been a bit stressful. Especially getting in people who act like I always have delays (this is my first delay like this) and talk about wanting to add the on-hold tag and even go as far as wanting my patreon to be hurt by it.

But alas, I know this is part of being a dev. And those kinds of people exist too. No matter if I like it or not.
Just know that there are those of us who while wanting the game, understand that a Masterpiece takes time. You get it to us when you say it's ready and not a second sooner.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ponder the reality of my situation.
I light the pipe, wishing my dreams were in correlation with reality.
I walk into Gracie's room...thinking nothing will change. Her world is no place for the likes of me.
She will be in her nightgown laying on her stomach on her bed, fully absorbed in her laptop. I still haven't determined what has her so interested... Probably a set of black napkins, or frilly cotton sheets on Fingerhut. who knows.

She looks up and greets me, and gives me a dismissive "kind of busy at the moment, Duderino"
"Doing some shopping miss?" I inquire.

"I'm watching The Sopranos."
"One of my favorites!" I manage to sputter, while viewing her perfect ass.
"Have you seen the one where Tony's sister is holding a pistol to Ralph Cifaretto's head?
"Oh, ya" I reply, eyeing her hungrily

Gracie looks up at me and asks, "Are you just going to stand there?"
"I was admiring your beauty Miss Gracie. You are incredibly beautiful, and so...
...anatomically correct"

"Lets watch, lie next to me, you kinky stud." She purrs

I lay next to her on my side and put my arm around her waist, barely able to restrain myself from humping her like a dog.
I pause to consider the consequences of unwanted advancements, and the wrath she could bring down upon me.
We watch silently as the episode continues.

"Are you not uncomfortable in your jeans?" She asks, as she looks into my eyes.
I lay back and gaze deeply in her eyes, as the song echos my feelings for her

"Far as I can see
She loves me
I look at her and she looks at me
In her eyes I see the sea
I can't see what she sees in a man like me
She says she loves me

Her eyes
Her eyes
Her eyes are a blue million miles"

"Are you in there Duderino?" she asks, pressing her lips to my cheek.
"Yes, I was pipe dreaming about you, my dear. To answer your question about my comfort, yes, the jeans are quite unnecessary at the moment, I would agree."
Gracie gets off the bed and holds out her hand. "Stand up, and I'll help you remove them"

I stand there neutrally watching as she unbuttons my shirt...
Gracie kneels to remove my pants and shoes. Then walks to a vase on her dresser, grabs a handful of rose pedals and tosses them on the bed.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Gracie reaches out for me. Pulling me closer and between her open legs.
She looks in my eyes and begins stroking my hard cock.

"She looks at me and says,"Kiss me, Duderino!"[
I want you so bad Gracie!"

"I'm so horny and I want your cock in my ass."
I'm quite surprised by her eagerness. "Why the ass?"
"Oh my god, 'cus it feels incredible, especially when done in a romantic way," she explains. "I am also certain you know exactly what I want, and will give it to me without question."
"Well if I don't do it right, you'll tell me, and I'll try to learn" I say, a little unsure, but so turned on.
Gracie strokes my cock harder and tells me just how it's going to be. "You are mine, and you will be my obedient dog. Can you do that for me?
The words flow from my lips seemingly without thought: "Yes Mistress"
Gracie gets on all fours, looks back at me, "Good, now fuck me slave."

Gracie is quickly becoming more enthralled by the pounding I'm giving her tight moist pussy.

"Tell me how much you want me!" Tell me you will do anything for me"
"I love you Gracie! I want you more than I can measure. I'll do anything for you"

Her satisfied smile reveals her approval

I quickly learn the gravity of my situation. One screw up and I'm hanging upside down in a barn. Gracie will probably be present and wanking herself at my demise.

"In the ass! In a romantic way!!"

Jun 25, 2017
This is really my first post, but I just finished the game up to the furthest available release, and I must say, wow! I genuinely didn't expect to be enthralled by the story and the characters the way I did! Usually from Western eroge games I don't expect a lot of heavy story, and usually it's too much when it's there and distracts from the content. This gives me hope that we may have an actual market here one day, lol. Definitely given a little extra to the Patreon.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I thought about if I wanted to make this comment for at least a week and ended up deciding to, because I love this game, it's a great game.

For starters, nothing that I'm commenting is a request, advice, or any of the kind, nor will I be upset if it never gets added. With that in mind...

Game style/story/direction:

Excellent! Keep up the great work!

I do hope, however that stats will play more of a part in the story, being able to use the stealth stat to peep is awesome, but I'm hoping the other stats will have a use as well.

Lewd/Sexual/intimate things I hope to see, short list really:

Assjob/grinding: against the wall, sitting - lady doing the grinding - front/back/side view toggle
Pussyjob: front/back/side view toggle
Thighjob: standing (lady doing the grinding)/laying on side - front/back/side/above (for laying thighjob) view toggle
Female Domination: Luna only
Anal: Doggy/Side/Reverse Cowgirl/Cowgirl positions (any one, nice - all, outstanding!) - front/back/side view toggle

thisisdeath

Feb 25, 2019
Finished the story, best game I've played so far.. I think.
I've never been so into the storyline before, that's for sure. The girls and the relationships with them further on are just a plus, basically. Can't wait for the update!

What I've noticed is that since the story is finished, I can't go back and do the Cave-quest (missed that one)? Am I forced to start over?

Reactions: HopesGaming

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't go back and do the Cave-quest (missed that one)? Am I forced to start over?
The cave needs you to wait for Luna to get ready, try wasting time in your room for a few days. If you haven't started the whole shoes thing yet try checking your Luna cam.

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes