thisisdeath

Feb 25, 2019
The cave needs you to wait for Luna to get ready, try wasting time in your room for a few days. If you haven't started the whole shoes thing yet try checking your Luna cam.
I've been playing around 100 days in the game and I'm top of everything and I've bought everything that can be bought. I've also completed all other quests available. So it might be too late?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So it might be too late?
I don't think the games works like that. Once you've done Femme Fatale you have to wait (a week I think) for Luna to come to your room to trigger The Cave, so try wasting time in your room and see if she appears.

Reactions: Enyos

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
I've been playing around 100 days in the game and I'm top of everything and I've bought everything that can be bought. I've also completed all other quests available. So it might be too late?
Have you checked the "new" video recordings of Luna? If not, that *might* be a good place to start. After that, wait in your room for a few days and she will visit you (starting the new quest / mission.)

Reactions: HopesGaming

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Thanks for the concern, Spider <3

But do not worry. I always have fun.
Of course, the delay this time around has been a bit stressful. Especially getting in people who act like I always have delays (this is my first delay like this) and talk about wanting to add the on-hold tag and even go as far as wanting my patreon to be hurt by it.

But alas, I know this is part of being a dev. And those kinds of people exist too. No matter if I like it or not.
you make amazing content people will always be toxic but you make some top tier content keep it up i will wait how ever long it takes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I can't wait for the update to be released, i literally check Patreon website and this forum every day, i'm hyped, best game i saw until now, the story it's very good and nothing that i played before.

Reactions: Enyos

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
i hope this game is good one of the few taht have a german translation
One of the better games actually. A story with humour and slowly giving away more and more of the protagonist's past and (possible) future. Renders are great as you can see in this thread. All-in-all a good game that will get more content very soon.:love:

ImTipToe

May 11, 2018
I rarely write anything on posts, but I have to say so, this is one of the best VN games I've ever played. I love the story, you never know how a situation will end when Luna is near (love this character, looks tough but she is a softie in the inside if you know her)...

I've noticed something on the character info about kills and executions. I look forward to seeing how it works, I've read executions depends on the MC behaviour so I'm really curious about what we'll be able to do. I hope I can spend a lot of time with both Luna and Gracie!

Thanks for your efforts HopesGaming!

PD: What's the name of the main menu' song?

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
is this abandoned?
The developer (HopesGaming) mentioned he would like to have the update posted around the 19-20 9th or 10th of this month (but it's not a hard release date) so we're looking at (possibly) a couple more weeks few more days. He was sick which put the game on hold longer than expected. Then, he decided to add a new training system and more storyline to the current update. Basically, pushing for a bigger update than originally planned.

That being said, even if it's released around the end of the month, 3 more weeks wouldn't put it anywhere close to "abandoned."

(edited: bad information / memory issues)

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
The developer (HopesGaming) mentioned he would like to have the update posted around the 19-20 of this month (but it's not a hard release date) so we're looking at (possibly) a couple more weeks. He was sick which put the game on hold longer than expected. Then, he decided to add a new training system and more storyline to the current update. Basically, pushing for a bigger update than originally planned.

That being said, even if it's released around the end of the month, 3 more weeks wouldn't put it anywhere close to "abandoned."
On his update, he said March 9th or 10th, when did he change that to the 19th or 20th?

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

J33T

Sep 14, 2018
Latest patreon post:

Hello DeLucas,
Story renders should be done today.
Needs to finish the last Gracie event renders and thereafter start the new soldier renders.
The game should be out 9-10 March if everything goes as planned.
Normally, as you guys know, I do not do eta's as this only bring in problems. But I feel like you guys have been very patient with me on this release and I want to give an approx time for when the game is ready.
Also, this week will also have an extra preview.
- HG
On his update, he said March 9th or 10th, when did he change that to the 19th or 20th?
Yeah the update should be out in around 3 days.
And I don't see new posts on Patreon so I think @Rebel_Yell made some confusion when he replied to the other guy.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
@Spiderfox and @Hypnox33

Thanks for the heads up. I really need to stop replying when on my phone at work.

You 2 are right, my memory is a bit shaky at times. haha.

Here's hopng we see the new update thia weekend (and I don't get called in to work.)

Reactions: Spiderfox
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes