anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I got 1 huge question if i know anything in the mafia about ranks and respect why did Bat shit crazy Luna call me sir while showing me around the house i found that vary strange she sounded like she was talking to some one with a hiegher rank then hers but i do realy :love::love::love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:p(y)(y)(y)(y):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

She's Luna, why are you expecting something else than a lunatic behavior coming from her ?
But anyway there's a reason for this, and it's a totally rational one ; proof that even Luna can be rational. She don't care about ranks, she will not respect you because of your rank, but because she like you. Listen what is said, by her and others, about her past. She'll call you "bitch" if she think you're one, whatever if you're the boss of another family, whatever if it can lead to an open war. And at the opposite, she'll call you "sir" if she like you, even if you're a totally unknown new guy she met quickly few minutes ago.
She dropped it quickly because she really like the MC, and like he act friendly, she decided to act friendly as well.

So, there's absolutely nothing wrong here. It's the opposite, it's completely accurate.

Looooooove her
Please, take your place in the queue, we were here before you :D
I don't care, she smilled at me, I know she love me more than all of you :p

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where I can get the game link to I can download it!
The links to download the game is in the , like all game threads. There's also a download link for version 0.03a on HopesGaming's patreon .

Reactions: MetalGear5

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
so like this game are there other titles that are story and character heavy like this i cant think of one maybe summertime saga or snow daze but those games are more focused on the xXx stuff then the story the last update focused on luna in the beginning she is very much like harley quinn in the case of SHE IS FUCKING NUTS but as you get to know her she be comes very very sweet and you get to see a side of her i think even she did not know existed if the next couple of updates does the same for grace isabella and cordia ill be very impressed theirs more to them then meets the eye (transformers reference) but what do you guys think ?
You may want to try Acting Lessons or Long Live the Princess.

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
posted

Hey DeLucas,

Sad news first, the eta have to be moved one week. There was some stuff I didn't take account for when I thought of an eta. There are some loose ends I want to iron out as I do not like to release something that is rushed.
But it shouldn't take more than a week.

Good news, everything is done besides those few loose ends which are mostly coding and finishing the last few scenes. The script will be sent to proofread later today once those renders are done.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

- HG
waaaaaaaaaaait, who's the redhead?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
waaaaaaaaaaait, who's the redhead?
That scarf looks like the one our new soldier was wearing.

There was a image of the new soldier posted way earlier, finally managed to hunt down the post but the image link is broken. She was very ninja like with a red scarf (reminded me a little of Strider Hiryu).

And speaking of Capcom, couldn't resist a tiny edit to that image...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
That scarf looks like the one our new soldier was wearing.

There was a image of the new soldier posted way earlier, finally managed to hunt down the post but the image link is broken. She was very ninja like with a red scarf (reminded me a little of Strider Hiryu).

And speaking of Capcom, couldn't resist a tiny edit to that image...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well done, TheBlueKnight!
Hopesgaming, you said you need more time (it's ok!) but you tease us with a staredown between the new soldier and Luna?
That's too much to us, needed players! I love redheads, and the MC is going to have one working under him, I mean under his orders... oh, the temptation!!:devilish: On the other side...... LUNA! :love: (no further words needed). Oh, the cruel waiting! :eek:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dyslexic people tend to ignore punctuation entirely, because of not being sure about the proper use, but people on the internet also troll and lie, and lack of punctuation is also due to not giving a damn about using it. So, it's still up in the air as to whether you are legitimately dyslexic or just refusing to conform to the wishes of the grammar Nazis on this forum. lol

Reactions: Enyos

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I think we have need 4 save for Luna , Isabel, grease and the boss.
We need 1 save for the rest .
All. Withing dead (3 or less ).
And I think the uncle . talk in the the ear of MC . I need you teach me. your training the girls in the nigth now.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
posted

Hey DeLucas,

Sad news first, the eta have to be moved one week. There was some stuff I didn't take account for when I thought of an eta. There are some loose ends I want to iron out as I do not like to release something that is rushed.

Good news, everything is done besides those few loose ends which are mostly coding and finishing the last few scenes. The script will be sent to proofread later today once those renders are done.

- HG
glad to hear this dev is very honest

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
posted

Hey DeLucas,

- HG
im honesty not that bothered by this due starting playing this game last week

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes