HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words!
Honestly, when you look at some of the other game threads and their comments due to unfortunate devs that have to make delays - I kinda feel lucky with the playerbase I have. So big love from here.

And this will not be a regular thing. After this update, it will be back to the normal release routine :coffee:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Honestly, when you look at some of the other game threads and their comments due to unfortunate devs that have to make delays - I kinda feel lucky with the playerbase I have. So big love from here.

And this will not be a regular thing. After this update, it will be back to the normal release routine :coffee:
when my brothers @Kukothemadhatter and @Eerie Entity recommended this game for me i thought i wasnt going to be interested in the girls but when i completed the recent update

my favorite girls are the gender bender godfather and Luna

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dyslexic people tend to ignore punctuation entirely, because of not being sure about the proper use, but people on the internet also troll and lie, and lack of punctuation is also due to not giving a damn about using it. So, it's still up in the air as to whether you are legitimately dyslexic or just refusing to conform to the wishes of the grammar Nazis on this forum. lol
i just like triggering people who have too much free time and need to correct everything :D ...dot dot dot ... ooolala!!!
In other news,Rob can use punctuation and proper capitalization.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

We will see. But as long as it worth the price for a longer wait, I don't complain (much):LOL:

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018

well, you gave us something to love and thous achieved something others are trying so hard and some will never reach. just keep up the amazing work and stay healthy. we'll be waiting patiently

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know who that is, but stab her in the face, Luna!
It would be a shame to lose our new soldier as soon as we get her. Found a different posting of the about her, and this one still has a working image.

umberto

Aug 19, 2017
It would be a shame to lose our new soldier as soon as we get her. Found a different posting of the about her, and this one still has a working image.
Eeeehhhh... Still can't be certain. No confirmation there that there's a smoking hot ginge under that hood. I certainly can't blame a girl for getting stabby when in doubt.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
At what time do you people prefer meeting Isabel?(Morning/Noon/Night)
if i had my druthers i'd not meet her at all...methinks messing around with a married dame..in a mafia family..is baddddd mojo..lol..safest thing..is to stick to Luna at all times...HAHAAA..we are all going to die :(

Reactions: dante7598

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018

I mean, if people taked it so well is not because of them but because of you. IMO the reason why those others devs get so much hate is because they don't give explanations for the delays (or even make development updates) or don't interact with the community. If they did things a little more like you they wouldn't get so much critizism
This got me thinking, but you said that you looked at some others game threads. Just by curiosity: Is there any game in this site that you would consider a fan of?
Sry for my bad english

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I mean, if people taked it so well is not because of them but because of you. IMO the reason why those others devs get so much hate is because they don't give explanations for the delays (or even make development updates) or don't interact with the community. If they did things a little more like you they wouldn't get so much critizism
This got me thinking, but you said that you looked at some others game threads. Just by curiosity: Is there any game in this site that you would consider a fan of?
Sry for my bad english
Thank you for the kind words :coffee:

Since the release of my game, I haven't actually been playing games like I used to. So don't really follow any threads anymore.
Nowadays it's mostly going through some new games my discord tell me to give a look to see which games deserve some shoutouts to boost their growth a bit.

I should, however, start to play some games again. After all, they were what got me into this.

daemods

Jan 14, 2019
this game honestly went from off my radar to fav game in the span of two hours, i find the writing excellent and believable to the point where i would be upset if Antonio died. I never care about the male characters but everyone is so interesting and likable to the point where i found myself playing not for the lewds but the story itself. now i just hope there isn't an acting lessons plot twist coming in the future i might actually be devastated haha.

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
this game honestly went from off my radar to fav game in the span of two hours, i find the writing excellent and believable to the point where i would be upset if Antonio died. I never care about the male characters but everyone is so interesting and likable to the point where i found myself playing not for the lewds but the story itself. now i just hope there isn't an acting lessons plot twist coming in the future i might actually be devastated haha.
Remember, this is a mafia story and it won't be happy hour 24/7.
They will get in dangerous situations quite often. There will be ups and downs throughout the stories.
I believe some setbacks are needed for a good story such as this.
Maybe they all will live to the end of the story or maybe they all will die.
Point is - mafia life :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes