bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Really needs to be a dislike button for idiotic posts.
There was a short time that this site had a dislike button, as well as a few others (star, heart? I can't remember exactly what others) but that experiment was short lived. It was so short lived that I don't remember exactly what happened, but a Dislike button is just open season to poo-poo on every post or person that you might have a minor tiff with. We be nothing but humans! Well, except the bots that make guest appearances from time to time. Can't call them humans...

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so if you got two or more guys in a comment war with each other what can be done ? can the dev block or remove them from the forum post ?

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Trust me when I say this... I am not.
I'm smashing, plowing, and doing my best to get the release ready.
Ahh, was just said in humor. Didn't mean the Dev was idling away doing everything but work on the game. This is by far one of the best games on the site and because I like it so much, makes the wait that much harder. Your careful work on it is why it's so great. Much kudos for a great game, take all the time you need!!

Reactions: HopesGaming

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
being serious how would the deaths of characters be implemented in the game would they be optional like if we did or didn't do something in the past or would they be unavoidable story moments i could see antonio and even uncle being killed off :cry: but cordia luna grace and isabela how would the game proceed questions, questions, questions, i have so many questions :unsure:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ahh, was just said in humor. Didn't mean the Dev was idling away doing everything but work on the game. This is by far one of the best games on the site and because I like it so much, makes the wait that much harder. Your careful work on it is why it's so great. Much kudos for a great game, take all the time you need!!
You shouldn't jest like that. There are many impatient players who are far from understanding.:)

any news on when the next update will be out.. thanks
Soon. AKA when it's ready.

daemods

Jan 14, 2019
@HopesGaming correct me if i'm wrong but am i right in assuming Cordia is incapable of showing emotion not because she cant feel anything or because shes pressured into keeping up appearances but rather because she doesnt know how? if that's the case i must say the way shes written is expertly done with her subtle nuances and ticks. :D

Reactions: SafeSpace

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming correct me if i'm wrong but am i right in assuming Cordia is incapable of showing emotion not because she cant feel anything or because shes pressured into keeping up appearances but rather because she doesnt know how? if that's the case i must say the way shes written is expertly done with her subtle nuances and ticks. :D
Sadly, that is not something I can comment on.

Character personality is very much based on their background and hence spoiler talk.

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
It's really hard not to try this game after seeing the thumbnail, me being huge fan of The Sopranos also doesn't help. Personally, i prefer to check out new games after 4 or 5 updates, but in this case i don't think i'll be able to wait that long. :unsure:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Sadly, that is not something I can comment on.

Character personality is very much based on their background and hence spoiler talk.
@Eerie Entity
so is it true that Cordia isnt really a love interest in the game i guess i wanted some mommy time but i guess ill stick with Luna

i guess i just want Cordia to make me a offer that i cant refuse which is to satisfy her needs daily and lick her out alots of times
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes