Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Remember, this is a mafia story and it won't be happy hour 24/7.
They will get in dangerous situations quite often. There will be ups and downs throughout the stories.
I believe some setbacks are needed for a good story such as this.
Maybe they all will live to the end of the story or maybe they all will die.
Point is - mafia life :devilish:
as long as they dont touch my girl, you will be fine :devilish:

btw, to those that have cordia banner, know that she is mine and im jealous & dangerous :LOL:

Reactions: HopesGaming

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
They will get in dangerous situations quite often. There will be ups and downs throughout the stories.
as long as it fits with the story and there's an uctual buildup to the point someone gets seriously wounded or ends up dead there is no problem. sure it's sad but it should have a meaning.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018

Doesn't bother me one bit, I'm used to it, I've seen more than my fair share of mafia movies and their endings. I hope some live (the love interest at the very least), but wherever the story goes - is wherever the story goes, I'm just going to kick back and enjoy the ride.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
dont say that my heart couldn't handle it and if you dare kill off uncle how will i know what people think when i buy high heels and pretty dresses i need his witty humor and disappointed look

Jun 8, 2017
Honestly if i could have 4 banners this game and Phillys would be in my banners aswell,This game is amazing and so much fun,can't wait for its new updat when i get my new job I have to be on atleast 4 games donors lists lol,Thank you Godfather for making such a awesome game,love Mafia storys so so much

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Honestly if i could have 4 banners this game and Phillys would be in my banners aswell,This game is amazing and so much fun,can't wait for its new updat when i get my new job I have to be on atleast 4 games donors lists lol,Thank you Godfather for making such a awesome game,love Mafia storys so so much
is your friend :) Welcome to the world of looping signatures :) Now you can support @HopesGaming as many times as you wish!

daemods

Jan 14, 2019
there can only be one guess npc antonio has to die now, on the other hand that would make isabela no longer married xD.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes