TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm also confused...
Seems like the different scenes are linked to the girls love, so we may miss out as we've (probably) already maxed them out. See Spiderfox's post just above. Go talk to Luna at noon (it's pretty short though).

Reactions: Alfius

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
two questions

ONE is the next update gonna revolve around luna

TWO is the dev fucking with us over the dragons thing look i love dragons as much as the next guy but its gonna be very weird to see a dragon running about the house and think of poor Wilfred how will he react ? ( BANG BANG BANG )

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is the dev fucking with us over the dragons thing look i love dragons as much as the next guy but its gonna be very weird to see a dragon running about the house and think of poor Wilfred how will he react ? ( BANG BANG BANG )
That was a April fools joke... Probably. Need to wait for a (real) dev update to see whats coming.

Oh but there is the upcoming rescue mission.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

lilnoobie

Dec 14, 2016
love this game, the writing is good and makes me care about the chars, really hoping to see more content for isabel, and my favourite cordy

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
if i search for McHG jeans on the internet, no text is displayed. i play in german. maybe you can open a thread where everyone can help with the translation, for all languages.

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
if i search for McHG jeans on the internet, no text is displayed. i play in german. maybe you can open a thread where everyone can help with the translation, for all languages.
There is a bug-reporting area in Hopes' Discord. We'd be glad to have you on board!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
People, how do i access Luna's "the cave" event? I have already completed Femme Fatale, days have passed and nothing of it ever starting....

Reactions: Devilman122

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
People, how do i access Luna's "the cave" event? I have already completed Femme Fatale, days have passed and nothing of it ever starting....
you have to wait one week for the event to start, she will come to you in your room in the afternoon, iirc

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Anyone have a save with everything already done please? Im just tired of trying to do femme fatalle and some others... im almost giving up to play this game.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes