Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As an aside, does anyone else feel like the talk about Jalen's unruly soon-to-be married sister and her past with the MC might be foreshadowing for entrance of a new (possibly lethal) lady in the romantic conundrum of the game?

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I'm having trouble triggering the Gracie 5th recording. I'm assuming I need a phone like it says. The question was asked back on page 215 re where to find the phone and as far as I can see, it hasn't been answered. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm having trouble triggering the Gracie 5th recording. I'm assuming I need a phone like it says. The question was asked back on page 215 re where to find the phone and as far as I can see, it hasn't been answered. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Actually no phone is really necessary, just have to give it a few days to trigger on its own, fromm what i remember.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Actually no phone is really necessary, just have to give it a few days to trigger on its own, fromm what i remember.
Thanks for your response. Been grinding for days and days but so far .... nothing. Reading through the hundreds of posts it may be that my game is bugged on that quest. Might try a complete restart and see what happens. Cheers

Loady

Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for your response. Been grinding for days and days but so far .... nothing. Reading through the hundreds of posts it may be that my game is bugged on that quest. Might try a complete restart and see what happens. Cheers
I don't remember specifics, but sometimes when it says to wait a few days I've tried waiting half a dozen days and only got it to progress when I "continued" the main story. Other times, just checking back a few days later was enough.

So if you're stuck after waiting a while, you might try continuing the story in case there's a dependency on that main event.

Reactions: Bogan53

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm having trouble triggering the Gracie 5th recording.
I did all of Gracie's new content before the new main story event. One of the recording wouldn't appear until I did the new dancing event, not sure if it was the fifth though (or it was just coincidence).

That event was bugged. But there was a to fix it, and the version of the game uploaded yesterday should be fixed.

Reactions: HopesGaming

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
As an aside, does anyone else feel like the talk about Jalen's unruly soon-to-be married sister and her past with the MC might be foreshadowing for entrance of a new (possibly lethal) lady in the romantic conundrum of the game?
if you're thinking about harem route here, I'm absolutely fine with that :cool:

Reactions: Seiko126
Aug 31, 2018
I've only startted playing game for first time. Enjoying attention and care given to game development by the way, great job!. Characters are quite enjoyable. I wanted to ask, possible to end up romancing both daughters? Having both as girlfriends and lovers? I admit, I greatly enjoy both of them, they are quite eccentric and funny and witty as well. Should add, the game mentioning me without knowing I am playing it was an interesting surprise; since there is so much "lore" about me , it always interest me what a story may do with that. ANyways, great job so far!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Maybe, maybe not, just feelling like Jalen's comments about his sister could be a set up for her to enter the game and further complicate matters.

edit: oh boy, downloaded & played the last update and somehow missed it came just yesterday. My attention span or memory are crap, possibly both.
Well, time to wait a month for the next one (and some Luna content), i hope.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Maybe, maybe not, just feelling like Jalen's comments about his sister could be a set up for her to enter the game and further complicate matters.
I'm totally agree with that. she had a crush on MC on her younger days. prolly she will join the fun too later in the game.

oh I forgot the readhead in the guess room! Hope that her sister will join too after MC saved her later :eek:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I honestly don't see the Harem route being an option in this game solely due to how the majority of women can kill you or have you killed with ease. I mean think about it, you start a relationship with Luna who already has issues with her appearance, then you start dating her sister and she finds out? Do you really think she will be ok with that? Honestly, she'd probably show up in your sleep and castrate you.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes