Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Jokes aside.
The reason for the delay has been due to health issues.
The release will be very soon and then back to the normal release routine.

I've been pretty active in all the platforms to make sure all the playerbase know of this and the progress of the game.
Discord, Patreon and here.
The slow update has been due to real-life issues. (which has been handled now)
Life is life and sometimes there are setbacks.
After the update, it's back to a normal release schedule.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but you can only use the 'normal release schedule' promise so many times before it becomes meaningless. Especially as 2 out of your 4 updates (if my maths is correct) since base game was released have been delayed. What constitutes a normal release schedule?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Please don't take this the wrong way, but you can only use the 'normal release schedule' promise so many times before it becomes meaningless. Especially as 2 out of your 4 updates (if my maths is correct) since base game was released have been delayed. What constitutes a normal release schedule?
The normal schedule is the one from patreon page faq. 2 months is the goal and may go a bit more depending on how the content is and how I feel about it.
And indeed, it's normal for people to get restless after delays. Which is why I don't comment too much about it and rather want to update and get back on it.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
The slow update has been due to real-life issues. (which has been handled now)
Life is life and sometimes there are setbacks.
After the update, it's back to a normal release schedule.
HopesGaming Health and family comes first, this is a great game, and I just love the story portion of it. I can wait for the next update if it means having to play this game.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming Health and family comes first, this is a great game, and I just love the story portion of it. I can wait for the next update if it means having to play this game.
Thank you for your kind words! And very true, health and family always comes first.

glad to hear that ! Also, do you have an idea on when will we learn the reason behind the contract? From MC's perspective I mean
It's won't be in the nearest updates but it won't be at the end either.
That's as much as I can allow myself to say, heh.

xechio

Aug 12, 2017
Love the game but as others have said, there are many more important things! I will definitely be waiting with bells on tho!

Reactions: D Dog

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Tomorrow there will be the last update post with a final release date (note this is not an estimated but final release date)
I estimated some weeks ago that it would be a few days after the first of the month but it's going to be a tiny bit longer but it's really close now and I don't want to rush it.

Bear with me just for a bit more!
PS. for the Luna fans- this will probably be your favorite luna update, heh.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Tomorrow there will be the last update post with a final release date (note this is not an estimated but final release date)
I estimated some weeks ago that it would be a few days after the first of the month but it's going to be a tiny bit longer but it's really close now and I don't want to rush it.

Bear with me just for a bit more!
PS. for the Luna fans- this will probably be your favorite luna update, heh.
You had me at Luna, now I can't wait to see about Luna.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, I wouldn't drop the word "estimated" just yet (even though I don't know how much there is left do), as many things can go wrong. Still, good luck! :)

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well, I wouldn't drop the word "estimated" just yet (even though I don't know how much there is left do), as many things can go wrong. Still, good luck! :)
True, I did a bit too many estimated due to it flowing so well. But the more I did Luna's backstory (it's probably the most detailed and powerful event I've done so far) and it kept going and going.
It's my favorite part of the game no doubt but making it and to really make it shine took a bit more time than expected. But I don't mind.
Hope people will love it tho. I'm biased heh

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes