Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
True, I did a bit too many estimated due to it flowing so well. But the more I did Luna's backstory (it's probably the most detailed and powerful event I've done so far) and it kept going and going.
It's my favorite part of the game no doubt but making it and to really make it shine took a bit more time than expected. But I don't mind.
Hope people will love it tho. I'm biased heh
It's Luna. She could spend the whole update shooting ice creams and eating guns, and it would still be people's favorite.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Tomorrow there will be the last update post with a final release date (note this is not an estimated but final release date)
I estimated some weeks ago that it would be a few days after the first of the month but it's going to be a tiny bit longer but it's really close now and I don't want to rush it.

Bear with me just for a bit more!
PS. for the Luna fans- this will probably be your favorite luna update, heh.
luna part did it for me. I was feeling a bit down but I guess I'll be okay in the meantime xD

Owlboy

Sep 2, 2019
This game looks like what i was looking for, but 1 question, does the game let you focus on 1 girl and your relationship with her or is the game more of the harem variety?

Reactions: mvitrak

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This game looks like what i was looking for, but 1 question, does the game let you focus on 1 girl and your relationship with her or is the game more of the harem variety?
You can ignore a girl if you want, or pick the options that don't gain affection. The game might not end a in harem, but at least for now you can kind of pursue all the girls.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

luna-and-daddy.jpg

Hello DeLucas!

Last update post I estimated that the release would be around the first or few days after, but it has to be a bit longer.
So, before anything else- the final release will, therefore, be the 15. this month. Note that this is not an estimated like before but the final release date.
The flow and work have been going flawlessly but the more I dwelled into the Luna's backstory the more detailed and impactful it went. And honestly, this is one part of the story I didn't want to rush and didn't mind taking a bit extra.
The end result turned into being one of my favorite story section of the game so far. I really like how it turned out.
It's a long section so once you start Luna's backstory talk do not expect it to be a five min talk. There will be new character introductions and introduction to Father DeLuca.
It will explain why Luna is so eccentric as she is, why she is so closed off and why she has a hard time trusting people. Be warned, it can play a bit on some emotional strings. Sweetness, happiness, darkness, sadness, and more sadness.
The action this time around is also very detailed and not like before. A bit over the top and fast-paced but it will show the power of the DeLuca Family and their capos.
All the big people get their moments. Both capos, Antonio, Luna, The three Elites and MC.
This will also end the Fabio Arc and will conclude Straffan's fate (in a true mafia style of ending).
Lastly, A big change in MC.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Haven't tried this game yet. What can of relation can you have with the girls? Is it just some romance stuff or is there some corruption, domination stuff too?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Haven't tried this game yet. What can of relation can you have with the girls? Is it just some romance stuff or is there some corruption, domination stuff too?
Romance. You can kind of say your using the two sisters naivety to corrupt them, but it's nothing that would really deserve the corruption tag. If there's ever going to be any domination it's probably Cordia who's going to be doing it.

Basically the games tags are correct.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

View attachment 389796

Hello DeLucas!

Last update post I estimated that the release would be around the first or few days after, but it has to be a bit longer.
So, before anything else- the final release will, therefore, be the 15. this month. Note that this is not an estimated like before but the final release date.
The flow and work have been going flawlessly but the more I dwelled into the Luna's backstory the more detailed and impactful it went. And honestly, this is one part of the story I didn't want to rush and didn't mind taking a bit extra.
The end result turned into being one of my favorite story section of the game so far. I really like how it turned out.
It's a long section so once you start Luna's backstory talk do not expect it to be a five min talk. There will be new character introductions and introduction to Father DeLuca.
It will explain why Luna is so eccentric as she is, why she is so closed off and why she has a hard time trusting people. Be warned, it can play a bit on some emotional strings. Sweetness, happiness, darkness, sadness, and more sadness.
The action this time around is also very detailed and not like before. A bit over the top and fast-paced but it will show the power of the DeLuca Family and their capos.
All the big people get their moments. Both capos, Antonio, Luna, The three Elites and MC.
This will also end the Fabio Arc and will conclude Straffan's fate (in a true mafia style of ending).
Lastly, A big change in MC.
ooh that set my expectations VERY high, damn gonna be even harder to wait for the update.

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
I love this game so much cant wait to play the complete game (i pray that it wont be dropped mid prod) i have plenty of idea for games like this but i dont have the money and i dont have the skillz to put one toghether

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Romance. You can kind of say your using the two sisters naivety to corrupt them, but it's nothing that would really deserve the corruption tag. If there's ever going to be any domination it's probably Cordia who's going to be doing it.

Basically the games tags are correct.
Ok, thanks for your answer!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes