HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Haha, no stealing required.
The game will be out at the end of the day. Game is done but still have some stuff that needs to be ironed out. (Mostly music tbh)
And the separate path for the dark event. Or I will get an uproar after the release. Probably still will be, heh.

Sony12345

Oct 5, 2018
Haha, no stealing required.
The game will be out at the end of the day. Game is done but still have some stuff that needs to be ironed out. (Mostly music tbh)
And the separate path for the dark event. Or I will get an uproar after the release. Probably still will be, heh.
Then it must be really dark but still gonna play it gotta know the whole story....

Reactions: D Dog

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It's hard for me to gauge how dark it actually is tbh. As a person, I am not prone to get very emotional and rarely does a movie make me depressed. Furthermore, as an author, you also don't really have the same bond as a reader. Originally there was no plan for a separate path as I saw the events as something that could play with the emotional strings and nothing more (I still don't see it as that dark). That was until my proofreader and brothers went through it. They made sure to tell me how dark it was.

Now, I really really (can't emphasize that enough) hope that the people that are prone to lash out when they get sad takes the short version.
The short version explains everything Luna went through just without actually adding any feelings to it.
Like - if someone tells you that they were beaten when they were young- you would feel bad for em but that's it.
But if you could see through their eyes everything they went through, the physical and mental abuse, the 'experience' would be different.
You'll still know the same as if you took the short version but now you can actually 'feel' it.

So point is- Save before the event. Play the full version. If at any point you start, feeling stuff you don't like, load back and take the short version.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
It's hard for me to gauge how dark it actually is tbh. As a person, I am not prone to get very emotional and rarely does a movie make me depressed. Furthermore, as an author, you also don't really have the same bond as a reader. Originally there was no plan for a separate path as I saw the events as something that could play with the emotional strings and nothing more (I still don't see it as that dark). That was until my proofreader and brothers went through it. They made sure to tell me how dark it was.

Now, I really really (can't emphasize that enough) hope that the people that are prone to lash out when they get sad takes the short version.
The short version explains everything Luna went through just without actually adding any feelings to it.
Like - if someone tells you that they were beaten when they were young- you would feel bad for em but that's it.
But if you could see through their eyes everything they went through, the physical and mental abuse, the 'experience' would be different.
You'll still know the same as if you took the short version but now you can actually 'feel' it.

So point is- Save before the event. Play the full version. If at any point you start, feeling stuff you don't like, load back and take the short version.

Hello is there any rape i hope not

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017

Dark is good, it helps to make the plot more gripping.

If MC feels bad for Luna, then he knows what he has to do :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes