modo200

Feb 5, 2018
tenor.gif it's already 4:am i'am going to sleep hope the game come out then before going back to my work good night

Reactions: D Dog

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
"And the prophet took me to the mountaintop, and pointed down. There, littering the valley below, were the broken bodies of the Hopesless Gamers, mewling and writhing like drowned dragon-puppies. 'Fall not asleep, lest you join them in their pit of despair' spake the prophet, and I trembled, for I knew that the vigil was yet long and sleep could steal upon me like a Serpent and strike me down before I knew it was there. Yet looking up at the Luna illuminating the night sky, I knew Hopes had not abandoned me yet, and so I taped my eyes open and continued to press F5 through the long hours of the night. By the Grace of Gracie, I endured." -- The Accounts of the DeLacolytes, Ch. 4, Final Verse

1569635731304.png

John Doit

Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys... don't want to dissapoint any of you but... Hope probably went to get some sleep, i mean... it's 4 am at GMT +2

John Doit

Jun 26, 2018
Nope, working my ass off to get it out today.
No sleep before release!

Right now I am just playing through the game and so are some of my mods. Once everything checks out it's mega upload and release.
Oh, i am sorry then, i am really glad you are with us on the vigil, and hope you'll get some good hours of Wilfred's special beauty sleep once you finish

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nope, working my ass off to get it out today.
No sleep before release!

Right now I am just playing through the game and so are some of my mods. Once everything checks out it's mega upload and release.
Good to know that you and the mods are at it! When that is all done, hope you all get some good rest (you all deserve it), and come back fully charged (by then, I'll have some more questions! heh ;) )

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Better to wait a little bit more than get it now and then have to d/l a "fix" version 24 hrs later IMO.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes