Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This. I'd feel kinda shit if we cuck Antonio for no reason. At least kill him off or something, he doesn't deserve this..
Is no one else a bit scared of Antonio?...he seems a bit off...like Luna, but worse and more cold and calculated. I'm shit scared to try something with Isabel...And remember Gracie seems to have a "crush" on him as well and hates Isabel, so I see some sparks happening soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have trouble believing the wife of the successor to the DeLuca family is so casual that she would be that open. Teasing, yeah, but full on committing to a relationship that could get both herself and the MC killed... I dunno about that. That sort of scandal would just lower the family's image among the other families.

The only thing I can see coming from it is the MC ending up killing Antonio and taking over as Don of the DeLuca family. Antonio would fly off into a rage (we see what sort of person he is in the 0.5 update when he loses his cool) and the MC would be forced to kill him in self defense (we know that MC is serpent material if he'd just let go of his inhibitions).
They aren't going to commit to a real relationship anytime soon. We also dont know what kind of "lewd" will be in the update. Kissing? Probably, they've already done this. Groping? Nudity? Maybe. Sex? I doubt it very much. We also dont know that she will be the only lewd, perhaps the solders get introduced or that assassin girl that is locked in the dungeon has scenes.

I and others have pretty much assumed that Antonio will end up dead eventually (not by MC) and that will start MC/Isabelas "real" relationship. I think that argument is helped by this update, he is a bit of a hot-head so he probably has lots of enemies.

Antonio is probably quite busy with the mafia stuff, so we dont really know if he is a good husband or not. Its very possible she is sexually frustrated/lonely and having a younger up and coming mafia recruit living in the same house is a strong temptation.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
People complaining about "lewdity for no reason" in the next update = Absolutely fine. Go right ahead, sir.
People complaining about no lewdity = Get the fuck outta here you piece of shit!
The difference is that I said I'll just skip next update. I didn't shit on the game in the process without even playing the content

Is no one else a bit scared of Antonio?...he seems a bit off...like Luna, but worse and more cold and calculated. I'm shit scared to try something with Isabel...And remember Gracie seems to have a "crush" on him as well and hates Isabel, so I see some sparks happening soon.
This doesn't seem like it's going down an incest route, so I don't think Gracie hooking up with her brother is going to be a thing.

Aug 11, 2017
People complaining about an update without having tried it = View attachment 415019
Haha, good one bro, you fucking killed me. Although, I did try the update and nothing changed. Except now I feel like shit because of Fifi. Otherwise, not a good update imo.
Yeah, to be fair he seems like he hides a lot. Even though he's grateful to MC for saving Luna, it does seem like Antonio has some beef with MC. I think it's because he knows more about the contract than he lets on, maybe even who MC really is. I guess we'll just have to wait for a few more years to find out.

Aug 11, 2017
The difference is that I said I'll just skip next update. I didn't shit on the game in the process without even playing the content

This doesn't seem like it's going down an incest route, so I don't think Gracie hooking up with her brother is going to be a thing.
I think he meant that Gracie has a crush on MC, so given that she doesn't really like Isabel, there will be sparks flying between them. Not because of Antonio, because of MC.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I think he meant that Gracie has a crush on MC, so given that she doesn't really like Isabel, there will be sparks flying between them. Not because of Antonio, because of MC.
Perhaps. I didn't read it that way but on a second and third passing, it's probably what he mant.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I can't get to event number 10 I Love You My Son because it says I need to complete all the Isabel events, but I've already done them.

For some reasons the Isabel events haven't been recorded and so I can't progress. Any ideas why this might be?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Haha, good one bro, you fucking killed me. Although, I did try the update and nothing changed. Except now I feel like shit because of Fifi. Otherwise, not a good update imo.
Well, you know what, "bro"? That's all people asked for I guess. Now, your opinion has some weight into it, and I can respectfully say I don't agree with it.

Regarding Antonio, I really came to respect the guy during this update, as he isn't just a barking dog, but proved he can also bite as well. Let's see how Isabel's lewdness next update will unfold.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't think there will be incest, BUT she have at least a big brother crush on him and she does hate Isabel.
So MC + Isabel = Angry Gracie and Antonio...and Antonio would not think twice about killing him, unless Cordia intervenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0
Aug 11, 2017
Well, you know what, "bro"? That's all people asked for I guess. Now, your opinion has some weight into it, and I can respectfully say I don't agree with it.

Regarding Antonio, I really came to respect the guy during this update, as he isn't just a barking dog, but proved he can also bite as well. Let's see how Isabel's lewdness next update will unfold.
Still would feel bad just plain cucking Antonio. Even though it seems like he doesn't really like MC, he has shown us nothing but respect. Just because Isabel and Antonio have some problems, doesn't mean we should just bang Isabel. At least make us lose respect for Antonio or something. Will be interesting to see how the game justifies the sex scenes with Isabel.

Aug 11, 2017
I don't think there will be incest, BUT she have at least a big brother crush on him and she does hate Isabel.
So MC + Isabel = Angry Gracie and Antonio...and Antonio would not think twice about killing him, unless Cordelia intervenes.
So you actually meant Gracie likes Antonio? Nah, I don't really think so.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh shit, he's getting ready to pull out his "Axe Rai-dah"! :LOL:

Antonio surprised me in this update as well, but respect? ...I dunno, I just can't get there for a guy who buttons his fucking shirt all the way up like that without wearing a tie. Come on, fashion sense! You leave the top one unbuttoned! Everyone knows that!

• Haha
Reactions: Micma and E.l.l.0
Aug 11, 2017
She definately have big brother worship or a crush on him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It also says "Luna, The DeLuca Family, school and fashion". Does she want to fuck Luna, the family, school and fashion too? Otherwise, your point makes 0 sense. Of course she loves her brother, just like she loves her sister and her mother. How did you read "big brother worship or crush" into that lol

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes