acr

Sep 29, 2019
And the story of Luna reminded me of one film where one Madame so-so recruited puppies to a school of hired killers. And the Nazis practiced beating kittens and puppies at one time and in special schools where saboteurs were trained so they instilled cruelty and complete obedience to orders.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
I seem to be stuck. As far as I can tell I have completed My Name is Luna, including the Oath, but I still don't meet the requirements to advance.

It looks like I am missing something called Evening, but I can't find the trigger.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
according the unofficial game guide to start mission "X I love you, my son" you need to have done mission "IX my name is luna". My question is that I have finish mission 9 but it still says i havent completed the requirements to proceed. I waited a few days and still nothing. Anybody have a clue or hints on how to proceed
I seem to be stuck. As far as I can tell I have completed My Name is Luna, including the Oath, but I still don't meet the requirements to advance.

It looks like I am missing something called Evening, but I can't find the trigger.
Check your journal. Letter "J", and select "My Name Is Luna" entry. Check what you have done already and not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Check your journal. Letter "J", and select "My Name Is Luna" entry. Check what you have done already and not.
My Name is Luna shows complete, but continue story always fails.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Nevermind, apparently you can only continue the story in the actual evening time and I wasn't on evening, but night.

Reactions: gartal

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
I'm willing to speculate a little further based on that theory, and even if I have no evidence, my guts are telling me that the friendly caretaker is actually Mr. Deluca/MC's father.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight and D Dog

Nosa05

Jun 28, 2018
Never really comment on games, but gotta say the whole "my name is luna" quest...just wow, for me it's kinda of an obligation to watch the full story even if it gets really dark but the story is just so well written, first time i've been invested in a character background story. Props to the dev (y)

En

May 7, 2017
I really can`t help but think of One Piece Back stories while reading Luna`s and I like it. Especially Nico Robin's for some reason. Nice Update.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I just played this game for first time and have to say that i'm really impressed with the story and also this VN/Sandbox combo is really nice.
I can see some girl action in coming updates, so i'm glad it wasn't like the rest of the games (to fuck some ass in first minute of the gameplay)
Rating: 10/10 Game added to my top list, Good Job Dev!

Reactions: D623 and Trojaner

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
See the Video cam in the pc

We have the walkthrough of last update . soon we have new update of this guide
And we have the all familys three of all mob. In the game and various character

Guys see the discord

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Seeing a lot of people talk about Joey as a new fav. All I have to say about him is

1569814820225.png

(someone had to do it)

On a more serious note, I think everyone wishing the best for Joey may have forgotten a teensy little detail about his life: he is at the mercy of Hopes "Feels-Demon" Gaming. The culmination of a forgettable life is an unforgettable death: I expect Joey to tragically hold the line/sacrifice himself in a fiery explosion/suicidally act as a decoy/etc. to save the MC and/or the DeLucas. He is not the character that makes it to the happy ending, but rather due to teasing his death so often he is the character whose true demise is such an emotional gut-punch we all feel terrible for the jokes we made (like mine above). From a story standpoint, I can't wait. It will be epic and heart-breaking. From an emotional standpoint, DAMMIT JOEY, NOOOO, WHY?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kotte and Akamari

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Haven't finished the update yet but just got through the short version on Luna's backstory and all I can say is WOW WOW WOW. This update has a little of everything. Has a dark side which I will see by doing the full version of the back story. For those nay sayers who say there is no sexual content you are sorely mistaken. In first part of Luna is my name there is plenty of sexual tension. True no sex but plenty to wet your imagination. I think this is the best update so far. Dev didn't short change us on anything. Story is superbly carried forward, sexual tension, very good renders and some well done animation. Who can ask for anything more and I haven't even finished the update yet. Great work HopesGaming. Keep it up even if it takes another 4 months for an update.

pxt-666

Dec 12, 2018
I have completed My name is luna but still no updates even I roam around all house at evening, like from several days... :(

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Joey is very popular around here...but here's something to consider anyway :p

1. Going AWOL from driving a car that was tampered with and supposed to be fatal actually makes him the No.1 suspect. If this were a Mario Puzo story or The Sopranos, he'd have been "invited" for a boat ride already.

2. His alibi is NOT corroborated. He blames Luna but Luna says "can't remember" and "what Signal?" We laugh it off like it was a joke because Luna is Luna but what if Luna is the one telling the truth here? Joey gets away with it because he is so forgettable and the MC is an amatuer. If somebody savvy like, say, Pops, was it the car, he'd have lept on it.
3. Being so unremarkable and forgettable that nobody remembers where he is, where he goes or whose order he is supposed to be following at any given time...makes him the perfect spy.

[Cue X-Files theme]
DM-itsYou.png

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Got through the full version and without a doubt it is the only way to do it. It's a masterpiece and so so gut-wrenching. Now to finish the update. This by far the best game on this site, hands down. I am sure that the lewdness will eventually come out but I am also sure that it will not be your business as usual like so many other games here. Death to M6. So much insight into why Luna is Luna.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes