tidus

May 14, 2017
Hey, I was looking for the solution when I saw your post.... You can look in the Journal for answers! Don't forget you can track quests there, might save you (and me now) some hurdles down the line! It's the hidden recordings you have to look at.
Thanks for the help

Reactions: galora

icke123

Apr 20, 2018
I just discovered the game for myself today. Thanks to HopesGaming for that.
Thanks also for the German translation. Unfortunately, apart from some spelling mistakes, there is a big gap in the translation. The recordings of the hidden camera in Cordias office are missing the title (Codia's office) and the complete text of the conversations. At least at 1-4. I'm not further yet. If I change to English, everything is correct.
I'm playing the unofficial Android version. But that won't be the reason. If it is, then I'd like to mention the66. Many thanks also to him for the Android port.

As always, sorry for my English.
Translation from German with Deepl.com

Reactions: the66

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
My God why have I avoided playing this game!?!?! This is the most fun you can have with the Mafia and not be killed!! I mean the story is excellent!!!! The time with Luna and Gracie are just perfectly funny as shit and the rest of the crew are nuts!!! And I love it! I love the serious dialouge too and Luna's (Secret)... But I have been home sick for two days and played 2 times and going for three!! I will play again.. This fuckin' rules!!! (BTW any one know of a update)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes