asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
God damnit... I didnt expect to cry...
The saddest part is that these thing are happening to kids in real life, maybe not situations like this. But small kids are going through shit that no human, let alone a small kid go through.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Man these lewd scenes are annoying AF.. They are interupting the game...
HopesGaming YOU A G
I wonder why dont you put this game on steam. This game has transcended just a "erotic game". This could be a legit game. It has all the necessities. MINDBLOWING Story. Pretty decent game mechanics, good graphics.. etc
God knows if shit like House party can be there why cant this. You sure as hell deserve more.
Once again. Good job.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Guys. We have in deluca discord 7 new minor character background in free roam.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
If ya guys would be a canidate to be one of the Serpents, which Weapon/Fightstyle would you personally Take? Simple a Pistol? Katana? Scythe?
I would have to go with the Bearded Clam husker with the Trojan man Fighting stance.

Reactions: Taureum
Jan 7, 2018
Has nobody this bug in the shop?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I click on "The meaning of life" it leads me to the last scene from Gracies questline "The Magic Touch" after the scene the game crashes.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Testet with/without patch. New game, day one. Deleted setting and saves.

Edit 2:
Fixed. (?)
Deleted both persistent files in appdata and and in the gamedir at the same time. "The meaning of life" is now greyed out and right click brings me back to the previous menu. Strange.
I got a similar problem with the Mac version. Deleting persistent files didn't help. I pretty much used any combinations of keys and clicks, but I never managed to go back to the previous menu.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
This is a game that deserves credit.
If I lived in a country with a dollar currency it would be helping.
The conversion of my currency to the dollar gets a very high interest is not worth sorry.
It's a shame that when you're involved in the story you have nothing else to do because it's all the content for that version lol.
I was able to unravel everything with good choices.
The event with Isa was kind of risky because she was married to Paul.
But it was worth the risk of getting the $ 30,000 wine she likes to take risk.
I loved to side with Luna the crazy blonde lol, she has something special ..... but as I said there is nothing else to do in this version.
Congratulations on the game, I just hope that appear in other versions some sex. ;)(y):coffee:

Reactions: HopesGaming

noodle7520

Jul 10, 2018
Does your game have any connections with 's "The DeLuca Family" books ?

Cerebral

Nov 5, 2018
I got a similar problem with the Mac version. Deleting persistent files didn't help. I pretty much used any combinations of keys and clicks, but I never managed to go back to the previous menu.
Did you delete the persistent and save game files in both locations? Game- and renpy folder? I dont have a mac so not sure if its correct but the renpy folder should be in something like user/library/renpy/TheDelucaFamaly.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Im still wondering when the character will get the chance to rescue Eiza Carnefice's sister, as right now she seems like a distant memory, and the MC promised to rescue her, and Eiza was looking like she might be one of the first members of your future squad.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey DeLucas,

Hope everyone have been well.
Some progress talk time.
Have gotten a decent chunk of Isabel's quest-line done. We will get a bit further with the relationship between her and the mc but also some information regarding her relationship with Antonio. Isabel will also be the only girl with two routes. Lewd route vs friends only route. For now, the only difference is the text and lewd events and scene will be omitted in the friend route.
This is mainly done for people that do not want to cuckold our dear Antonio.
Also, this is a lewd rotation and Isabel is the most 'lewd' of the main girls. Her content will be more on the naughty side than any of the girl so far.

I've yet to start the rescue the sister arc (beside a few pages worth of the dialogues) and depending on the time it takes to finish Isabel's stuff I may change stuff up a bit.
More on that in the next dev.update.

Mc "Stop teasing me so much, Isabel."

-HG
IkT1.jpg

halfl

Jun 18, 2019
Hi there,

I finished Story Nine and My name is Luna (what a backstory...) and all character missions, but I still can't proceed to Story Ten. Any precondition existed?

BTW, this is a very nice game even without much fap content.

Jul 24, 2018
Wow, am I the only one who hated Luna's flashback story because of how dark it was?? I don't want to find shit like that in any adult games I play. I understand dev wanted to give Luna a sad backstory to explain her craziness, but did it need to be THAT dark for an adult game? Like wtf, that sad 1 hr long flashback didn't belong in this game. Game tone was lighthearted and mostly comedic (Even the gunshot scenes), until that depressing kid prison flashback. If I wanted to read shit like that I would read some grimdark books.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes