Feb 29, 2020
Actualllly.
In the work of adding even more rpg to the game. As mentioned in my previous update post. Working with a coder to add all kind of new complex rpg elements to the game (text-based adventure, combat, soldiers, etc.)
Good thing is that it all can be toggled off in the options for the people that just hate rpgs.

With that said, the free-roaming and quests won't be toggled off as those are 'integrated' into the way the game has been written. Be pretty hard to turn that off and for it to make sense story-wise. Also, I like it, heh.
Don't you dare get rid of anything! If this was just another "game" where all you do is read through making a choice every few pages or where you are forced at all times into interacting with whatever character the author wants you to interact with I would have given up on it within a few clicks.
And what would have been the result? I would have missed out on the best story line ever written for this type of genre, that being "I am Luna".
So far the only thing that comes close to it's pure storytelling epicness is Depraved Awakenings.
Granted I've only played a handful of games so I can only speak for the games I know of.
But back on point. In my opinion the more things there are to do in a game and the more freedom of choices you have the better.
I mean there is a reason why Milfy City and Sumertime Saga are consistantly in the top 3 rated games. Because of choices lots of choices.

Disclaimer: even if you did decide to remove some stuff you would still be in my quote unquote Holy Trinity of game devs.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Pretty sure they are talking about Isabel. From MC's point of view, she is the boss' wife. Or at least A boss' wife.

Reactions: Iron-Cut

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
When it comes to women there are 2 choices.
The Luna choice and the wrong choice.
RL women like the bosses wife are a dime a dozen. Go outside and throw a rock you'll hit at least 5.
On the other hand good luck finding a RL Luna.
Eh, personally i prefer all of them, Luna is fine but i wanna see other women too, especially the mysterious Cordia.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Ok, I reached the whole Misterious Six story. I should have choosen the short story. Oh my god:(

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes