JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
It was a typo. I meant, I should have chosen the sort one. It's simply too much sad.
Sad yes but lots of work put into it... I played throu a couple times but only once Lunas long story

mdnss86

Feb 1, 2019
hello boyz, watched this game for long time ehard the story is amazing.. never really played it .. but my question as i see is no up for some time now, what is ur impresions about how frequent is this game updated? is in on hold or whats the deal? wanna start playing but.. meh dun wanna invest some time into something that might not have an ending thanks.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
hello fans of the deluca family its bin awhile since i was here so im a little behind on the happenings on the upcoming update so id appreciate it if one of you gracious people could give me alittle bit of info on whats going on you'd have my express gratitude

( very long way of saying when the next update out )

• Love
Reactions: Gary Bertrand

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
hello fans of the deluca family its bin awhile since i was here so im a little behind on the happenings on the upcoming update so id appreciate it if one of you gracious people could give me alittle bit of info on whats going on you'd have my express gratitude
Next update the entire family is getting infected by the Corona Virus. Only Wilfred and the boss lady remain and it is up to them to repopulate the family. All future versions will be exclusively NTR content.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016

( very long way of saying when the next update out )
March 20 for Caporegime tier and up
Public version 1st of April
Other tiers somewhere between those dates.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Next update the entire family is getting infected by the Corona Virus. Only Wilfred and the boss lady remain and it is up to them to repopulate the family. All future versions will be exclusively NTR content.
dude thats fucked up the Corona Virus killed Luna NOOOoooooo

• Wow
Reactions: Iron-Cut
D

Deleted member 1481465

Any chance of finally getting any of the ladies in the sack whenever the newest update is out? Not gonna lie, it's an alright story but the lack of action is pretty boring.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Can someone wake me up i 2025 if corona didnt kill us all and when the game is close to completion. Thx. Joking aside im just sad having to wait year/s to finish the game and explore the relationships with the two daughters(luna>all)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Any chance of finally getting any of the ladies in the sack whenever the newest update is out? Not gonna lie, it's an alright story but the lack of action is pretty boring.
No. It will keep being boring for a bit longer.

Can someone wake me up i 2025 if corona didnt kill us all and when the game is close to completion. Thx. Joking aside im just sad having to wait year/s to finish the game and explore the relationships with the two daughters(luna>all)
No. A game is not a 'one-month project' kind of thing. Game development takes a long time. Also, never thought about endings or 'completed game release date'. This is more a 'enjoy the journey rather than wait for the end goal'.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Here is instead of bright yellow. Just in case someone has trouble reading on such background like my self
Best used with dark mode in pdf.

Reactions: TheAnalSissy
Feb 29, 2020
No. It will keep being boring for a bit longer.

No. A game is not a 'one-month project' kind of thing. Game development takes a long time. Also, never thought about endings or 'completed game release date'. This is more a 'enjoy the journey rather than wait for the end goal'.
Pfft: There is nothing boring about the goddess. As far as I'm concerned you can have a scene of her doing a crossword and it'll be the best scene in the update.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes