AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I'm kind of stuck I need to finish all of Gracies events before continuins Isabels. But I'm stuck at ''The magic touch'', and I don't know what to do

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Ok.. so Lady Cordia said she is not MC's mom..?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
When the inevitable moment comes in which I am forced to pick one out of the 4 ladies is gonna be impossible to decide!
Love it. Would wait 4 months and more.

• Love
Reactions: HopesGaming

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I think that the MC will have no choice problems: Luna will kill him as soon as she knows he touched her sisters!
I love that crazy little bitch! <3

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My only request (everybody did so now is my turn): I only want this story to be very long. I hope these are really just introductory chapters and there is so much more time with all these impressive characters.

Reactions: Tristan Sousa

neman

Jan 5, 2020
I think that the MC will have no choice problems: Luna will kill him as soon as she knows he touched her sisters!
I love that crazy little bitch! <3
Kill MC? after he took Russian roulette for her? For real?
P.S typo maybe? (sister-s) theres only one sister. Gracie
No one can break that kind of oath. No matter what happens.
Even is she one day for some reason , reveals she tricked him by taking bullet out, its still unbreakable bond she created in his head and in her heart as she knew he went for it knowingly and willingly and as far as he knows, he could have had brains splattered all over her and he did it anyway

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
umm....
where do I find the saves in my pc?
I want to move them in a new one
It's Ren'Py, not RPGM. If you already played one of the earlier versions of this game on your computer, then just start the new one, you should find your saves in there, ready to load. There's no need to move anything.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
If any game deserves more recognition for the characters and it's story it's this one...so anyone new here don't think twice and just play. Only downside so far is that it doesn't have any dragons as advertised but it's far from complete so i am sure they will be added later :)

Reactions: Moisst

Character

Jan 8, 2018
Thank you, Hopes, for being so patient and stubborn in making things your way. You are one of few game developers whose games make me really feel for the characters, empathise them. I wish you to excel yourself in every next update.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just finished playing the update, and I have to say HopesGaming just an "OUTSTANDING" update, and I just loved what you did with the story with Isabel and throw in Gracie. Just keep up the great work.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Well maybe Isabell is the queen of tease but hopesgaming is definitely king of tease because we do not know what next update is going to be about. Welp.

Reactions: Ulli713 and D Dog

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
Depends on your definition.
Mentally, I believe we all got fked hard in the feels with Luna's story line.
Figuratively, this entire game is life coming at the MC with its pants down.

But, sexually, no, I don't think so... It's a slow starting game, and we're still in the setup phase.
Thats all I needed to know, welp looks like im waiting 4 years or so lol.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes