mijati

Dec 7, 2019
How much you paid for this? This is not à great quality work for you?

For me too the waiting time is long. But i never spit on creator for this.

When I was youngl. My mom tell me to say thank you when I receive a gift. Above all, she taught me to never complain about the color of the paper.

HopesGaming offers us a very high quality work for free. I installed Stream yesterday to help a developer. Do you know how much is asked for a lower quality product than this one?

Me the only thing that I feel entitled to say to HopesGaming. Is thank you!
i wont answer to this in general, because it will start a diskusion, we cant have here, no idea where to answer your posting to have this diskusion at all.lets just say, if they deliver a finished game, with 60GBcontent and 30+ hours gameplay, than we can talk about money.
so far they want earn money each month, via paetron donors, and other ways .. and they deliver what ? "10 mins" of gameplay as an update...after 5 months of "work" or doing nothing ... dosent matter.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
While I cannot guarantee, the way the blizzard princess is presented I get the feeling that episode happens after the bullet game. There is a particular scene that while it is not a confirmation, it kind of implies it.
But did't Bullet game had requirement of Story IX to be completed? That would put Isabel way earlier then Luna?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But did't Bullet game had requirement of Story IX to be completed? That would put Isabel way earlier then Luna?
If I am not mistaken yes to your question but I don't see your conclusion.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
When
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
about the plan, it made me remember this:
So I wasn't the only one when I said this a few pages ago:
Heh, idk why, but I half-expected Wilfred to say this
when he started this sentence

neman

Jan 5, 2020
If I am not mistaken yes to your question but I don't see your conclusion.
If Isabel happened before Luna bullet game , its totally fine in my eyes ,then? becaus ei am stuck on choice , be or not to be? If it happened after Luna , its a NO to isabel. hence i am stuck at choice. Hell yeah i would bang that, but not if it happened after Luna? I dont see how could it happen

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I started the game from scratch and for some reason the quest for Gracie, ''The Magic Touch'' doesn't trigger, it's says that i have to talk to her about her trip, but the option doesn't appear.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I want to thank all the nice comments.
Even tho I haven't replied to everyone I have read it all.

I am aware of the weird bug going on. Looking into it. But tbh, I need a bit more details. For why is it that it works for some while for others it doesn't? Trying to find what people with the issue have in common.

For people using other save games. Enable dev command and write : povname = "yourname"
to get your name back.

Overall, it seems people like this update and I couldn't be more pleased with that! Again, there be more Isabel very soon. I have actually made more scenes with her. I just had to cut it out due to the time. I am already working on it and probably 1 week to 1.5 weeks.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If Isabel happened before Luna bullet game , its totally fine in my eyes ,then? becaus ei am stuck on choice , be or not to be? If it happened after Luna , its a NO to isabel. hence i am stuck at choice. Hell yeah i would bang that, but not if it happened after Luna? I dont see how could it happen
Just made a quick check and it does not seem you need chapter 9 to be completed in order to do it, you need feelings from Gracie events but that can be done without chapter 9. However, there is a very particular scene in the episode that for me makes way more sense if it happens after the bullet game. It is not necessary (I think), but it would looked very weird in my opinion if it happened before. It is related to Luna, of course.
Note that I am talking only about the blizzard princess chapter, which you should be able to do it with the friendship route. The netori specific event, requires that chapter. So there you have it. It is all my guess though.
Oh, but it could be that that scene is different if you have not done the bullet game yet? mmm I don't know that.

Last edited:
Reactions: neman

neman

Jan 5, 2020
HopesGaming Could u please tell me if this netori route happened before or after Luna's "bullet game" ? I simply cannot proceed with story now , not knowing. I cant "unwire" mc(my)brain with what happened with Luna to go with isabel . Unless ths with isabel happened before Luna?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming Could u please tell me if this netori route happened before or after Luna's "bullet game" ? I simply cannot proceed with story now , not knowing. I cant "unwire" mc(my)brain with what happened with Luna to go with isabel . Unless ths with isabel happened before Luna?
Both.

You can do all of the game's content before going ahead and making the choice with isabel.
You could also focus mainly on Isabel's content and do that before anything related to the others.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Both.

You can do all of the game's content before going ahead and making the choice with isabel.
You could also focus mainly on Isabel's content and do that before anything related to the others.
I am sorry i still don't understand. Yeah i understood part that i can "game wise" do everything before Isabel ,what i obviously did ch10. But now this Isabel thingy , where it stands in "story-wise" timing? Did it happened before story Luna "bullet game" or after?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
If it's an old save game and the gracie issue happens- download the patch from OP.

BUT many mistakes it since they forgot to look at the JOURNAL. The Magic Touch is a QUEST and hence has several steps before it turns green and more can be done.

Starting from scratch and it simply has to be because of that.

neman
What I am trying to say is that it happens based on what the players choose to do first.
There is no 'canon' time for it

But for your sake- it is before the Luna event, heh.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am sorry i still don't understand. Yeah i understood part that i can "game wise" do everything before Isabel ,what i obviously did ch10. But now this Isabel thingy , where it stands in "story-wise" timing? Did it happened before story Luna "bullet game" or after?
Ok, just checked the code. If you do it before the bullet game there is a slight modification. Either way, should be fine.

Reactions: neman

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Ok, just checked the code. If you do it before the bullet game there is a slight modification. Either way, should be fine.
HopesGaming
Thanks. I guess i got conflicted. I mean its one thing to do some exploring, innocent kisses and all that. But once you go all out with Luna and finally reach "bullet game" it kinda triggered point of no return for me.

P.S
for "my sake" i reverted save to before Luna .. ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes