Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i was so happy when i saw the new update then i was immediately depressed coz when i last play the game i forgot to save the game so i had to play through Luna's traumatic childhood again oh so joyful this update came at a good time for me im self quarantine for the next 14 days so this definitely cheered me up but i do have some complaints not about the story thats still a joy to read through my problems are things that need to be added in the next update like the ability visit Cordia like you can with the other girls like have an option to enter her office when you talk with Wilfred also can we have repeatable scenes added like something similar to kissing Luna on her bed coz when you finish an update theres not much left to do till the next one i say this all with nothing but love for the game and hope it improve and get better as time goes on ( which i know it will )

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Starting to feel like the Job section is never going to get messed with again. Which is a little disappointing. I like the story progressing due to ranks you reached.

Reactions: dahobo

neman

Jan 5, 2020
neman In all fairness, MAYBE it's meant to be the MC's? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I dont know? hence i asked..?
I mean it looks kinda weird and to be honest as far as i know of my anatomy.. ? That one looks like turned by 180 degrees. But cant be MC's his white top is clearly there..not open. Probably rendering , right...? But as u said.. yeah the position and 180 degrees angle would suggest it belongs to MC rather then her?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
ZOMFGWAAAAAAAAD finally a new update i thought it would never appear. HopesGaming Ya making me sad/mad/happy with all the waiting for the new update. Best storyline. Ive check daily for new updates then i started going weekly then i just stopped checking cause i begun using the "it will be ready when its ready" mindset. Gonna download it RN and play it, might even start a new game

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well that was a great update. Always top notch writing, both for the MC and the others ; and those renders....

I can't wait for next update and yet I do hope you'll be careful with your health....
Like Ava Max said, I'm torn...

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
HopesGaming another typo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, anyway to turn off tracking for quests you've already completed? As you can see from the screenshots, the quest is still being tracked even after completion.

Last edited:

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
HopesGaming is a freakin creative genius. That's top notch writing and dialogs right there. And the new update is amazing - Isabelle used to be quite plain character untill now. And now...

Jun 1, 2017
Hello i ned some help i try this for first time and im stuck aftter mission IV i cant progress i use the walcktrough but dont say wath ned to do after , if i try to continue say some things is required but i dont know what, only i can do free exploring and only work mission on stealth, is only work i can now, soeone help me pls.

Last edited:

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
magic touch questline with Gracie even with the patch doesn't work , so do i need to replay the game entirely?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I dont know? hence i asked..?
I mean it looks kinda weird and to be honest as far as i know of my anatomy.. ? That one looks like turned by 180 degrees. But cant be MC's his white top is clearly there..not open. Probably rendering , right...? But as u said.. yeah the position and 180 degrees angle would suggest it belongs to MC rather then her?
It's definitely the MC's. Look at the angle. Plus the MC isn't wearing pants. Also, there is space between the cock and her body.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
First things first:

* Tracking of quests can be turned off by clicking that little X next to the quest title.
* I am pretty sure that MC's dick is stuck inside Lady Cordia's nightie, but not in Lady Cordia. :D

That said, I have expected worse after all the comments. Yes, Isabel definitely needed some development. And yes, I have cut the update short because it doesn't feel right - and most of all dangerous - to cuck the future Don. Still I don't get how some people arrive at 10 minutes of game time. I've read through and clicked faster than usual and it still took me a good one and a half hours. Would I have wanted more? Of course, we all do, in every game here.

At first I had problems starting the new content, but that was cleared up with the help of this forum quickly. I also expected that overhauled RPG system for this update, but clearly I misunderstood Hopes in that regard.

Anyway, I got a few chuckles out of the update (Joey! Luna just being Luna!), the story is high quality as usual and I hope that we will slowly start seeing the ladies naked (I remember faintly that there was a scene with Eiza planned for this update? I guess that must have been cut for time too), but hey, Luna is getting accustomed to intimacy, baby steps, baby steps...

Looking forward to the next update as usual.

Reactions: Fundo

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Cant figure out how to get any of this new content to come up. Its the same day over and over. Isabelle has nothing new though i see there are events in the ? How dose one start them?

Reactions: dahobo

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Cant figure out how to get any of this new content to come up. Its the same day over and over. Isabelle has nothing new though i see there are events in the ? How dose one start them?
By going into her room in the evening and talking to her while she's reading her book. If there is nothing new to talk about in that scene you may have a bug.

Reactions: Macgamer
4.40 star(s) 491 Votes