jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
so start the game over is the only option, well not like i have time on my hand with the quarentaine i'm in

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Uh, yeah... I had to start a new game for access to the v0.6 content. If there were any changes during the previous versions, it most likely had an effect of some kind. From what I've seen from other content creators and their visual novels; something with the coding and the save file(s) become corrupted trying to figure its -ish out.

Reactions: MadCore

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
amazing update. love the teasing and build up for the finale on isabel. the render and animation could still be improve further to match that of DIK and MILFY CITY.
anyway to letting the text auto play ?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
So from reading the last 10 pages, give or take, it seems like if you play with a save from before v0.05, there are some bugs that prevent certain events from triggering, both the v0.05 events and the new events in 0.06.

So if you're having trouble in that particular line, and don't mind the replay, you might have to start a new game. I'd recommend doing that, as it refreshes your memory, and it's doesn't take too long to do, and let's face it, with our current global situation, we all have some free time-ish.

But if, for whatever reason, you don't want to replay and just want to play the new content, however, I did post my 0.05 full save here.

Effektz24

Jan 15, 2018
How do you open the dev console?

I keep getting a crash with this error, I was hoping to set a last name with it.

KeyError: u'lastname'

vultron

May 19, 2018
Isabel seems like the kinda girl who's going to get you in trouble even if she wasn't married to a dangerous man. lol

JadM

May 27, 2018
I'm glad to know you're still up and developing this game, honestly one of my favorites. Stay safe in this time of quarantine everyone, happy jilling/fapping ^^

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
This last update made me feel sad for no being able to support HopesGaming on Patreon anymore. This game cause me so much things. It makes me laugh with its absurd situations and fantastic dialogs, it makes me cry with Luna's backstory for instance and it makes feel excited with the right amout of tease and more recently its sex scenes. The Deluca Family is so different from other games here, that sometimes I get mylself thinking what will happen to the characters and with what was revealed about Antonio I'm looking forward if it will transpire to the main plot.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I just replayed up until this updates content. I guess I missed a bunch of Gracie's content in my last play through but, I still don't know what to do. I've tried talking to her through the day(s) and even looked through the work menu. Nothing. The hints don't give any other information other than it's there and it's not done. Suggestions?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes