Pakyres

May 14, 2018
Hello,

I am still waiting for the German translation. Would be nice if that appears before the new update. It`s really a great Game...

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
what did i do wrong? Isabel event. View attachment 153564
There are three different versions of Isabel intro. Remember Isabel haven't met you yet while she is alone. But she is in 3 different places. Living room day and night and in her room evening. So it'd be weird if you talk to her at night for the first time and then the introduction begins when you talk to her in the day. So I made three different versions with three different scenes. And she has a preferred time of the day you meet her for the first time.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
So I have all events green except for theese last two (Gracie events and Isabel events). What did I miss? As far as I remember I had a dance with Gracie for example And drinking with Isabel. Is the event log bugged or did I really miss something?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So I have all events green except for theese last two (Gracie events and Isabel events). What did I miss? As far as I remember I had a dance with Gracie for example And drinking with Isabel. Is the event log bugged or did I really miss something?
Did you continue from an old save or a fresh start? Events from an old save don't get triggered in the event checker but still count.

Hulk_Banner

Sep 23, 2018
Bonjours, graphiquement magnifique mais énormément de dialogue donc patience oblige :cool:

Hello, graphically beautiful but a lot of dialogue so patience requires :cool:

Reactions: volto

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2630, in interact
self.start()
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1784, in start
self.set_mode()
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2017, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 206, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1815, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1846, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "C:\Users\hbk\Desktop\Yeni klasör (12)\Yeni klasör (7)\The_DeLuca_Family-002a-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.02a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
The DeLuca Family 0.02a
Mon Sep 24 19:40:06 2018

I take that error

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@hbk15937
You need to flush your windows icon cache

@David G McCord
Android ports are not done by me and therefore not something I have any control over.
But it seems like it is not up to date with the newest version.

-------------------
As always, thank you for your nice comments and words!
I read everything but sadly can't always comment as quickly as I want.
If there are any major questions that I've missed, just write it again and I'll do my best to answer.
Or join the public discord (link at op) for a faster reply.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Nobunaga oda
There will be unique soldiers with their own personalities and stories and then there will be generic soldiers that are used on a broader scale.

@mesoru
The story, lore, and the world is fictional and entirely my style (with inspiration from known mafia sources of course). This should not be compared to the world of known mafia movies/books. You'll be greatly disappointed otherwise.
All the crazy part, in the beginning, was added in the 0.01 for a purpose. To not deceive anyone playing the game and show the players exactly how the game is going to play out.
A dev wants everyone to play his/her game, but I cannot in good conscience tell you to play on because the parts you do not like is not a one-time thing.
The action will be very over the top, there will be many crazy looking characters, and the dialogue and the humor are also going to be the same without change. That is just my style of writing.

Now, I do not think you can ever become too old for gaming or any kind of story styles, haha!
You simply have a different taste which is normal.
Thank you for giving the game a go and for your feedback.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes