Tteixeira

Aug 16, 2018
Then it means you've completed all the story missions for this update.
You might still have some freeroaming things to do but it's hard to track for now.
Next update will embark an evolution helping players track those freeroaming missions too so that they know when they've played all things in a given update
I dont think so. The old man said that gracie have one book but i cant find it
If you arw able to give me a tip i appreciate

ggnoob4561

Dec 16, 2017
Not sure if it's been reported or not, but I found a graphical glitch when buying the threat skill book 1. It makes the computer background semi transparent over top of the bedroom. You can still click on everything, and that was the only book I've found that does it. Happened at Night (while Luna is in the bath) in case it's related to time of day.

Really enjoying this. I love the Mafia theme, and all of the characters (Luna is hands down the best). Only critique would be the work menu. It's a bit clunky changing missions and gear.

Looking forward to seeing more, keep it up.

D

Deleted member 482284

Im stuck wilfred told me to wait for some book to come. Im level 3 and on day 30 still stuck

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Well.... The book will arrive perhaps in the next update.... Be patient

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys! :HeyGuys:
Here a little sneakpeak to 0.03:eazyHype::rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks terrific :)...

A qwik q (I'm a relative newbie to the F95 forums):
0.2a update on for Mac on the OP ostensibly is a *.rar file.
Downloading it is no problem
Upon unpacking it, I consistently get one of two messages
1. File is not a .rar file or
2. I can unpack the file, but when clicking on the app, I get the following message: "The application 'The_Deluca_Family.app' can't be opened."
3. Re "it's not a .rar file," tried renaming it to *.7z or *.zip (which sometimes works in other similar conditions), but that didn't work either.

I'll keep looking on the web for solutions, but any ideas how to resolve this would be dearly appreciated . . . I'd enjoy seeing the 0.2a improvements . . .

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Not sure if it's been reported or not, but I found a graphical glitch when buying the threat skill book 1. It makes the computer background semi transparent over top of the bedroom. You can still click on everything, and that was the only book I've found that does it. Happened at Night (while Luna is in the bath) in case it's related to time of day.

Really enjoying this. I love the Mafia theme, and all of the characters (Luna is hands down the best). Only critique would be the work menu. It's a bit clunky changing missions and gear.

Looking forward to seeing more, keep it up.
Thanks for the feedback. Will look into it and fix it.

Im stuck wilfred told me to wait for some book to come. Im level 3 and on day 30 still stuck
Future quests. Remember to check the event checker.

are there any news from the german version?
All the translations are done freely and on their own time by the people who are fan of the game, therefore, I do not control when they have it ready. All I can say is that when it's ready I update the game with it.

Looks terrific :)...

A qwik q (I'm a relative newbie to the F95 forums):
0.2a update on for Mac on the OP ostensibly is a *.rar file.
Downloading it is no problem
Upon unpacking it, I consistently get one of two messages
1. File is not a .rar file or
2. I can unpack the file, but when clicking on the app, I get the following message: "The application 'The_Deluca_Family.app' can't be opened."
3. Re "it's not a .rar file," tried renaming it to *.7z or *.zip (which sometimes works in other similar conditions), but that didn't work either.

I'll keep looking on the web for solutions, but any ideas how to resolve this would be dearly appreciated . . . I'd enjoy seeing the 0.2a improvements . . .
Try with this

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Will look into it and fix it.

Future quests. Remember to check the event checker.

All the translations are done freely and on their own time by the people who are fan of the game, therefore, I do not control when they have it ready. All I can say is that when it's ready I update the game with it.

Try with this
Wow -- what a qwik response -- thank you! That worked :)!!

KanyeWee

Apr 19, 2018
I think I have completed all events and am upgraded until elite soldato...is that all??
So when's the next version

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
the four girls are all in the story o coming soon more girls? And good game with intrigue. 4 girls is 4 possible dead acidentaly in the history game.jajaja

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
More gangster girls will be added to the game and im eagerly awaiting for them ;)

Reactions: L☹VE

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Very good .:heartcoveredeyes: mc are more danger in the family deluca what in war other family . top enemy the capo. Buena historia . de las 4 mujeres la que tiene Mas peligro de que lo maten es Isabel por el exesposo prontamente

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes