takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Awesome! Intriguing plot, very good writing, renders look artistic and beautiful, characters are impressive and Luna is unforgettable! One of the best Rpg that I've played.

Reactions: HopesGaming

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Offensive Power: 54
Defensive Power: 52
Stealth: 55
Threat: 60

that's with nothing equiped

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
hmmm really cant wait for the subordinates ... i mean not only story and sex ... but the requirement of the specific mission and specific character ... hehee

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
hmmm really cant wait for the subordinates ... i mean not only story and sex ... but the requirement of the specific mission and specific character ... hehee
I'm kinda intrigued about the soldiers part. Are they gonna be story characters or disposable ones? Another incoming surprise from Hopes I guess hehe

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
Just dropping by to say this game is great! Really loving everything about it, even the grind doesn't bother me.

Hope you will finish it in the end! :)

Tteixeira

Aug 16, 2018
Hello guys i am stuck in "the training" scene. I am about on day 60 something and cant go any firther. I ve bought all the books and i am rank 9... I really love thia kind of games. Screenshot_20180919-001323.jpg

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Then it means you've completed all the story missions for this update.
You might still have some freeroaming things to do but it's hard to track for now.
Next update will embark an evolution helping players track those freeroaming missions too so that they know when they've played all things in a given update

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I noticed that the grind balance has been improved, so I should mention how I felt about it in 0.2 (not having played 0.1):
I thought it was okay.
There was enough grind for it to count as grind, but not by much - I only had to grind for a few days in-game to get all quests done, and that coincided with the promotion. I did get caught unaware by the promotion, so reducing grind any further would carry the risk of not getting enough XP to reach that point (subject to change as content increases and the XP cap notice is removed).

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I noticed that the grind balance has been improved, so I should mention how I felt about it in 0.2 (not having played 0.1):
I thought it was okay.
There was enough grind for it to count as grind, but not by much - I only had to grind for a few days in-game to get all quests done, and that coincided with the promotion. I did get caught unaware by the promotion, so reducing grind any further would carry the risk of not getting enough XP to reach that point (subject to change as content increases and the XP cap notice is removed).
Thanks for the feedback.
The goal is to have it easy to gain the money for the quests and events with the girls so it does not feel like a grind to get the eroge scenes or progress with the characters. But a bit harder to get the harder items which are used for the gameplay elements.
If it's too easy to get all the items it will neglect the future plans I have for the gameplay.

Reactions: Blayo and UncleVT
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes