miamibrice

Oct 5, 2018
So.....I skipped this last update since from what I read here it was relatively on the smaller side. Now I find myself achin' for my Deluca fix.

MURPHY'S LAW: If I download the current game to play through the small update, HopesGaming will be sure to drop the next update 5 minutes after I finish.

Soooo tempting....

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
So.....I skipped this last update since from what I read here it was relatively on the smaller side. Now I find myself achin' for my Deluca fix.

MURPHY'S LAW: If I download the current game to play through the small update, HopesGaming will be sure to drop the next update 5 minutes after I finish.

Soooo tempting....
And if I remember correctly, the next update will require a new start. Download at your own risk.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Soooo tempting....
Do it! If for no other reason than it will finally come out for the rest of us long-suffering fans.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I am really waiting for future update!!!

But pls tell me about this "Morality" Stat!!
It's getting confusing... When i think my choice is right then Morality stat go down and vise versa.
Pls tell me what's is this stat and it's purpose.
Also is it good to get high Morality or low.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

It's getting confusing... When i think my choice is right then Morality stat go down and vise versa.
Your observation is more or less correct, the "morality" measures adherence to "family values", if you could call them that, so higher morality means "more mafia man", lower means "normal guy with a conscience". As for the specific importance of that stat, we'll have to see.

Reactions: WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Your observation is more or less correct, the "morality" measures adherence to "family values", if you could call them that, so higher morality means "more mafia man", lower means "normal guy with a conscience". As for the specific importance of that stat, we'll have to see.
Correct although you'd think it would be the other way around. Having no problem killing someone gives you higher morality seems odd to me. As far as how it matters in the game, it seems like it just has to do with your characters personality. I don't think it makes a big difference for the story or other characters. I haven't seen anything that requires you to have high or low morality to be able to do something. So don't worry about it to much and just make the decisions you think are right.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Woah!
is this place cleansed of corruption
no angry mobs
no facepalms
people talking and chilling
nice to see a change
Facepalm me you Stalkers if you can

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: erster199

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Correct although you'd think it would be the other way around. Having no problem killing someone gives you higher morality seems odd to me. As far as how it matters in the game, it seems like it just has to do with your characters personality. I don't think it makes a big difference for the story or other characters. I haven't seen anything that requires you to have high or low morality to be able to do something. So don't worry about it to much and just make the decisions you think are right.
It really could do with a different name if you ask me. Not sure exactly what would fit best, you could possibly call it 'Omerta' but that doesn't really fit exactly. It would eliminate all confusion due to it literally not being what it's named though.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
It really could do with a different name if you ask me. Not sure exactly what would fit best, you could possibly call it 'Omerta' but that doesn't really fit exactly. It would eliminate all confusion due to it literally not being what it's named though.
Yeah I don't know what else you could call it either that would work, Loyalty, Honor, Omerta, Delucaness, or Family points. None are a perfect fit, but I suppose it doesn't really make much of a difference as it doesn't appear to affect the game much.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Family Values lol
Yeah I don't know what else you could call it either that would work, Loyalty, Honor, Omerta, Delucaness, or Family points. None are a perfect fit, but I suppose it doesn't really make much of a difference as it doesn't appear to affect the game much.
Loyalty would be good. (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There was a post from a little while back that said "definitely March" for the release. Only a week away, so some will expect for something to suddenly come up and delay
lol that's a rather pessimistic approach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
lol that's a rather pessimistic approach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
The other question would be he has specified the month, but has he also specified the year?
A glass not full of liquid content is, from an technical point of view, oversized.:p

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes