HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
:eek:
You know my freaking mind, do you? It running sometimes in cricle with the few little things I feed it.
Now in a mafia themed game, you speak of Cordia in a fridge and to get here everywhere. So, what in hells name have you done to my donna?!?
nothing yet......but as soon as Hopes gives the green light.........BAM!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: whichone and c3p0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not just look. Attitude too. The "cliche" milf is totally NOT my thing. All "milfs" I like do not fall in the the standard thing. Cordia being a great example.
I've noticed with "MC Mother" Milfs (or aunties), hugging their boy between their voluptuous breasts, then going "ooh". Other milfs less so, in my experience. Cordia of course is a different lady altogether.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
:eek:
You know my freaking mind, don't you? It is running sometimes in cricle with the few little things I feed it.
Now in a mafia themed game, you speak of Cordia in a fridge and to get here everywhere. So, what in hells name have you done to my donna?!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's elegantly hungry.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I've noticed with "MC Mother" Milfs (or aunties), hugging their boy between their voluptuous breasts, then going "ooh". Other milfs less so, in my experience. Cordia of course is a different lady altogether.
Yeah. Wearing ridiculous outfits that highlight they almost ridiculous bodies, to make sure the player knows that while she is not a 18 years old, she is still hot as fuck!, going all "I will suck my baby cock to help him with his pain, come baby, cum for mommy"... sorry.. I think I just vomit a little inside my mouth

Alexandra in Amnesia is a great Milf for example. She loves the main player, hugs him and kiss him, but always projecting this impressive elegance, this pressure on the MC.
Emily in Intertwined, while not a LI, is also a totally milf if I could I would go full incest on her. Best girl among all girls in that game.

Cordia, while not MC mother, is the pinnacle of a Milf done right. Although, if instead of her age we would say she is 30 it would work too.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yeah. Wearing ridiculous outfits that highlight they almost ridiculous bodies, to make sure the player knows that while she is not a 18 years old, she is still hot as fuck!, going all "I will suck my baby cock to help him with his pain, come baby, cum for mommy"... sorry.. I think I just vomit a little inside my mouth

Alexandra in Amnesia is a great Milf for example. She loves the main player, hugs him and kiss him, but always projecting this impressive elegance, this pressure on the MC.
Emily in Intertwined, while not a LI, is also a totally milf if I could I would go full incest on her. Best girl among all girls in that game.

Cordia, while not MC mother, is the pinnacle of a Milf done right. Although, if instead of her age we would say she is 30 it would work too.
Dont make me sad with Emily ,boy

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think I can see that happening with Cordia & MC in rare situations - for example, MC's mom Rina is unwell, so should Rina succumb to her sickness and pass away (after finally making amends with the MC), and MC tries to hold back his tears but he can't, I can see her gently pulling MC towards her and giving her a warm hug to her bosom.
No words necessary, just hugging MC as he cries with tears, with Cordia beginning to shed tears as well.

Now that would be an emotional scene, and would totally differentiate from the "typical milfs hugs the boy" routine that a lot of adult games go through.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah most of the MC is young and Mom is a valid LI games seems to give the Mom a very serious Jocasta complex

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
One funny example here is Summertime Sage - mom (and auntie, if you discount the lactation fetish) are straight from the textbook (if you switch "mommy is wearing ridiculously sexy clothing" with "mommy is wearing a half open gown all day") while at the same time (depending on your choices) your best friend and his mother may have a similar thing going on and the game, while sympathetic, treats it as pathetic.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
One funny example here is Summertime Sage - mom (and auntie, if you discount the lactation fetish) are straight from the textbook (if you switch "mommy is wearing ridiculously sexy clothing" with "mommy is wearing a half open gown all day") while at the same time (depending on your choices) your best friend and his mother may have a similar thing going on and the game, while sympathetic, treats it as pathetic.
Hahaha actually making a character wear extremely sexy outfits in public to embarrass them is very hot in my opinion. I love all kind of "secretly being naughty in public" and all that. It not only creates attraction and it is super hot, but it is also super intimate as it is essentially you two against the world. But that should be after the relationship has already been established.. even if it is not about love but simply corruption, that is a "playful game" between lovers.

My comment was about how usually lots of milfs act ridiculously from the very beginning.

I have not played summer time saga.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Yes some of these games have some comically overdeveloped Milfs that go a bit to far. But I shouldn't comment HornyyPussy already told me we are no longer friends for commenting about one in a different thread. :(:ROFLMAO:

One of the things I like about this game is that all of the women are well proportioned. I don't have a problem with the overdeveloped women in some games. It comes down to personality and writing as well. But yeah there have been some that are just laughable.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes some of these games have some comically overdeveloped Milfs that go a bit to far. But I shouldn't comment HornyyPussy already told me we are no longer friends for commenting about one in a different thread. :(:ROFLMAO:

One of the things I like about this game is that all of the women are well proportioned. I don't have a problem with the overdeveloped women in some games. It comes down to personality and writing as well. But yeah there have been some that are just laughable.
You're still on thin ice......

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Likes about who? Cordia?
Who is Summer?
How can you? He is clearly tacking about Wilfred or Gottardo or Joey or Gottardos flail.
And also Summer is the sister of Autumn and Winter. :ROFLMAO:
What I did not understand is why did Kate not simply let Leonardo be in the wood door with her too. I mean, she was not the thinnest girl but he was quite skinny. I am sure Leonardo would not have frozen if they shared body heat and both would have survived. It was a big door!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What I did not understand is why did Kate not simply let Leonardo be in the wood with her too? I mean, she was not the thinnest girl but he was quite skinny. I am sure both would have survived if she did. It was a big door!
It was a big door, but we saw why it needed to be, when the blue whale walked through it.
Wasn't he called George?
I think it was better when Kristen left.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What I did not understand is why did Kate not simply let Leonardo be in the wood door with her too. I mean, she was not the thinnest girl but he was quite skinny. I am sure Leonardo would not have frozen if they shared body heat and both would have survived. It was a big door!
It was a big door, but we saw why it needed to be, when the blue whale walked through it.
Wasn't he called George?
I think it was better when Kristen left.
Then again, we could have avoided this whole disaster, if we just decided to slay the dragon instead of some tree hugging peace action like fucking Rebecca "for good luck". Then Leonardo would have been out of the picture completely and no door needed, and we could happily be with Mary on the cruise ship.

Of course that leaves the question of how to deal with the alien.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes