Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's probably an age thing. I'm older than Cordia, so she's still young to me. It's all relative lol
There is absolutely nothing weird about not finding someone attractive, it's a personal thing, after all.
You recognise that she's an attractive woman, just that you are not attracted to her.
Whereas, with Luna, you are.
Personally, I can't and don't want to choose.
They all flip different switches for me.
Well, I am practically her age (did start up to check. Hopes: what is her exact birthday? ;) ), but while in real life I am definitely more interested in more mature women, these games tend to get the horny teenager out who generally prefers younger girls and not MILFs. With Cordia indeed being an exception to the rule. But yeah, it may not only be age.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, I am practically her age (did start up to check. Hopes: what is her exact birthday? ;) ), but while in real life I am definitely more interested in more mature women, these games tend to get the horny teenager out who generally prefers younger girls and not MILFs. With Cordia indeed being an exception to the rule. But yeah, it may not only be age.
lol it does seem more appropriate a genre for younger men. It's the cougar age, really, to my mind, that qualifies as MILF.
Although, obviously, she can be a MILF at 16 years old. That certainly scuppers the "age" idea! :ROFLMAO:

Does choosing them all count as a choice? If so that's my choice. :sneaky:
With you, 100%.

Reactions: WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Apparently February 31 :confused:

Um huh? Did I miss something?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I use MILF in much the same way as tags here. Older, above average endowment women. Having a kid does technically make you a mom, but here it is not really about that because MILF tag goes on older women who you may not know have given birth or not. But often there is a patch making them MC's mother LOL so maybe.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
but here it is not really about that because MILF tag goes on older women who you may not know have given birth or not.
It's essentially an assumption, driven by age.
If she's that age, she's most likely a Mother & I'd Like to...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's essentially an assumption, driven by age.
If she's that age, she's most likely a Mother & I'd Like to...
Exactly.

Whereas my sigs give away the fact I am much more into Daughters I'd like to.... but alas DILF is taken. But my MC is often the DILF for the young ladies in the games I play.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I use MILF in much the same way as tags here. Older, above average endowment women. Having a kid does technically make you a mom, but here it is not really about that because MILF tag goes on older women who you may not know have given birth or not. But often there is a patch making them MC's mother LOL so maybe.
Maybe it also is the "above average endowment" thing, possibly combined with "hips who have given birth", but yeah, MILFs tend to fall into a certain look which may just not be mine. (And also isn't my RL experience)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
lol c'mon, you know you wanna get Cordia in the fridge, now....:ROFLMAO:
oh, i wanna get cordia everywhere!!!! Milf's is my main weakness :)
:eek:
You know my freaking mind, don't you? It is running sometimes in cricle with the few little things I feed it.
Now in a mafia themed game, you speak of Cordia in a fridge and to get here everywhere. So, what in hells name have you done to my donna?!?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
MILFs tend to fall into a certain look which may just not be mine. (And also isn't my RL experience)
Not just look. Attitude too. The "cliche" milf is totally NOT my thing. All "milfs" I like do not fall in the the standard thing. Cordia being a great example.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes