Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Or I would even like to Spill my seed over Luna, making the Nun and EizaI hope her name is Eizalick it off while Cordia is masturbating seeing this in her PC.
That is definetely worth waiting, even though I cant imagine Luna is okay to share MC, still a man always can dream. :ROFLMAO:
After images you put in my mind, waiting become a bigger burden :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jill_Royce

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
He was known as the sleeping dragon. Because he was a man of high intellect and learning, but chose to live as a hermit, not utilizing his ability. Which fits the mc well, since wilfred rates him highly, but he does not utilize his talent due to fear.

And I suspect they'll have a similar rise. Zhuge Liang was convinced by Liu Bei to come out of his hermitage and utilize his talents serving Liu Bei. And I think the mc has his own Liu Bei in Luna and Gracie(though I suspect they won't convince him but that he'll be forced to rise up when they end up in mortal peril).
zhugeLiang didn't end up fucking Liu bei though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
lol just watch & &
Bah, those movies don't do it justice. I spent a decade studying the translated SGZ bios, and Rafe de Crespigny's books on that time period(his annotated translations of the ZZTJ, Generals of the South and Northern Frontier). The real history is much more interesting. It was a fascinating time in chinese history.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Bah, those movies don't do it justice. I spent a decade studying the translated SGZ bios, and Rafe de Crespigny's books on that time period(his annotated translations of the ZZTJ, Generals of the South and Northern Frontier). The real history is much more interesting. It was a fascinating time in chinese history.
Well, yeah, absolutely. But, to be fair, we can probably say that about every single historical saga of conflict committed to film.
They can never really do justice to the real people &/or events.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well, yeah, absolutely. But, to be fair, we can probably say that about every single historical saga of conflict committed to film.
They can never really do justice to the real people &/or events.
Truth. Braveheart did not do Robert the Bruce justice at all(he was awesome and not some bitch controlled by his dad trying to gain the throne by kissing Edward Plantagenet's ass, in fact, he joined the rebellion much earlier than in the movie and he did so in a spectacular fashion that showed true character). And they didn't even mention Andrew Murray(he was William Wallace except in northern scotland). The battle of stirling, you know, the one in the movie where William Wallace invents pikes(didn't happen) was actually a team up where Murray and Wallace joined forces to fight off the english army.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
great game so far
humorous story elements
amazing grafics
gui is pleasant to use

..that one memory about the mother made me sad ..
eager to know more about the mc past (at story 3 atm)

thanks to the dev´s (y)

edit : Luna´s Background Story --- made me sad , angry and i think a little piece of my inner is broken now , thats really hard stuff what the dev´s trow out there , i was crying , a grown man in the mid 40´s

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes