whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I was about to post the same Chinese proverb before I noticed your post. So I'm going to post a quote that is at least as helpful and I like a lot more, by Terry Pratchett:

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Ah, that made my day - thanks!! :ROFLMAO:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Gui work? Like spreading honey all over Luna? That would be gooey, and you'd have to lick clean it up somehow...
I would rather love spill my seed over Luna and let Cordia licking it. But I can wait for it.
Don't know why I have a thing for MIlfs

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I would rather love spill my seed over Luna and let Cordia licking it. But I can wait for it.
Don't know why I have a thing for MIlfs
There isnt any incest tag and if I remember correctly Hopes said game wont include incest, so your wait can be a bit longer than you expected :confused: Its worth waiting anyway though

Reactions: Jill_Royce

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm talking about people who might end up being patrons. All development updates are locked and remember not everyone is familiar with f95 search options like searching for specific words or user post. Some games like WIAB have something about the game being reworked on their patreon page. All they see is the last release date being nearly 8 months ago here and a bunch of locked posts on the patreon page.
One doesn't even need to do a search to find out. One only needs to stop being lazy and actually read no more than a few pages back. It's a guaran-damn-tee that the reason for the delay is repeated every few pages by some helpful soul.

Mar 28, 2019
Too many people are figuring out my schemes!
Nothing gets past these people!

Quick update - the GUI is looking sexy now. Paid someone for some GUI work.
I'm excited about the story you come up and It would be cool if the MC title will ""Sleeping Dragon" if ever he will become famous.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I don't personally know him but I read manhua murim log in.
He was known as the sleeping dragon. Because he was a man of high intellect and learning, but chose to live as a hermit, not utilizing his ability. Which fits the mc well, since wilfred rates him highly, but he does not utilize his talent due to fear.

And I suspect they'll have a similar rise. Zhuge Liang was convinced by Liu Bei to come out of his hermitage and utilize his talents serving Liu Bei. And I think the mc has his own Liu Bei in Luna and Gracie(though I suspect they won't convince him but that he'll be forced to rise up when they end up in mortal peril).

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Depends on what you consider "big". Gameplay is getting a big update as the contracts are being remake in an interactive way. Story wise, it will not be that big.
I Realy like the Gang part. i want to become a Realy poerfull guy in this game. so in this Department i will hope for more content. Like going to a Mission Becom Stronger and after that a SSJ GOD. or something Like that. This game is actually one of them that i dont jank on it by playing it. I just love the Storry of Luna so far. Heartbreaking!. and i Hope that this storry goes on. or atleast that i will be able to find the guys. u know what i want to do with them. i think the most here want to crush theyr heads.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
There isnt any incest tag and if I remember correctly Hopes said game wont include incest, so your wait can be a bit longer than you expected :confused: Its worth waiting anyway though
Or I would even like to Spill my seed over Luna, making the Nun and EizaI hope her name is Eizalick it off while Cordia is masturbating seeing this in her PC.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard
Mar 28, 2019
He was known as the sleeping dragon. Because he was a man of high intellect and learning, but chose to live as a hermit, not utilizing his ability. Which fits the mc well, since wilfred rates him highly, but he does not utilize his talent due to fear.

And I suspect they'll have a similar rise. Zhuge Liang was convinced by Liu Bei to come out of his hermitage and utilize his talents serving Liu Bei. And I think the mc has his own Liu Bei in Luna and Gracie(though I suspect they won't convince him but that he'll be forced to rise up when they end up in mortal peril).
~>W0w that would be great plot if it is like that.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes