Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
In the Mission 1: The Painter there is a Bug.
So i talked with the Painter, go than to the Thief und next to the Church and the Grave.
After that i was on the Way to the Tavern und after i clicked the Interact Buttom the Dialog from the Painter starts.
You have to go to the bar after the paint and before the thief.

Reactions: Boehmi

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
no sex in the tags, does this mean the game have not reach any fucking yet or the tags not been updated?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Not sure if it's a bug or a design choice but in Story+Freeroaming mode I can't peek on Luna or Gracie in the MC's bathroom. I know that the stealth level plays a role in whether MC dies or not, but it seems mean to not allow players to view that scene because of their choice in how they want to play. Just my thinking on it.
Looks like a bug. You can peek as long as your stealth is not higher than 11. Also you cannot peek if it's 3 or 4

ts7348

Oct 15, 2017
This is what I get when I try to do the first mission. How can I move forward? Where are the labelings of all the buttons?
I know, someone had the same question some pages before, but I didn't find any answer.

1.png

MetalChicken

May 23, 2020
The peek conditions are a bit strange, they don't cover all the possible amounts of points and have some redundant checks which don't seem to work as expected.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
This is what I get when I try to do the first mission. How can I move forward? Where are the labelings of all the buttons?
I know, someone had the same question some pages before, but I didn't find any answer.
Click around as if you're advancing dialog then the buttons will show up.

Reactions: ts7348

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
greistt said:
Hi there

First of all, thanks for the update (y):)

I think I have a bug, because I can't get the promotion to soldato (the event doesn't appear), so please, help :eek::cry::eek::ROFLMAO:

I did some screenshots to try to give some clues:

Edit: It's a whole new game started this morning
Hmm, does it appear at the event menu? At mission board and what are you playing? The one with or without gameplay?
I had to restart the game, I think the problem was I started with version 0.07 first and 0.07.1 last

Another small bug... I just read another user... the (R)Hardened gloves I can't get them, even with a S rating.... The only explanation is that the first time I won the fight, I get a B rating and I got the (U)Hardened gloves

Thanks for your answer

P.D: Waiting for the next update... I need the plot moves forward quickly ;) (no trolling here, I promise ;):))

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Another small bug... I just read another user... the (R)Hardened gloves I can't get them, even with a S rating.... The only explanation is that the first time I won the fight, I get a B rating and I got the (U)Hardened gloves
I'm not sure if that is the problem unless it's like that for that contract only. On the one where you have to follow the guy I didn't do that well and got the uncommon fedora. Tried it again and ended up getting the rare one while the uncommon was still in my inventory.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes