woops

Jun 22, 2017
Can someone share a save file from Previous Version?
mine got lost
Its such a long game i can't re do it
please help
I dont have save but I still suggest to replay it. Since its such an amazing stoary and characters :)

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
how do we get the unique item/gear from missions?
do we need to succeed in a specific task in each mission or is it like a random reward?

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
how do we get the unique item/gear from missions?
do we need to succeed in a specific task in each mission or is it like a random reward?
Specific tasks.

To get the glasses you have to talk to an old man where the dog is during Nimble Fingers and your perception has to be high enough.
Still trying to get the gloves myself, but I guess you have to get an A ranking in the fight.

The fedora you get by passing checks (I think) in Snooping Bonans.

For the pants after setting up the flag in the Delivery contract, you go back to the church and explore.

And the vest was posted a few messages back or so.

Reactions: Spawn420

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
How do I equip the gun in free roam? I don't have a mission menu when I talk to Wilfred

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
thanks for the answer still got D rank i guess i am stupid :D except weapon all gear rare or higher still D rank
Before the combat, use the deflect ability from the fedora and If you fail any check or attack, use the skill from the glasses

(You are using, the R fedora, the long coat, the glasses, the vest, the holy pants and C hardened gloves from the shop?)
(Have you completed all the missions which give you stats?)

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Before the combat, use the deflect ability from the fedora and If you fail any check or attack, use the skill from the glasses

(You are using, the R fedora, the long coat, the glasses, the vest, the holy pants and C hardened gloves from the shop?)
(Have you completed all the missions which give you stats?)
....I honestly didn't even think to use the abilities. Not even sure how they work and also forgot I had them.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's a new game, so it should be working
again my computer doesn't like to run ren'py 7.4 .... says something about needing opengl2.0 or higher .... i looked it up and it deals with video ... and mine is only version 1.0 :(

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
:oops: This game is still being updated?

Sitting down now a touch over a year after my one playthrough of it to try and research that now. Weeding though a lot of vocal fanboy'ish chatter, from what I can gather and in terms of pushing the actual new content aspect forward....no?

On the surface I also don't ultimately get the remake need of an already wildly popular for it's target audience game here either. It was already a good game with only 2 perceived flaws imho:

1. The 6 hour playthough period in one of these types of games before reaching any type of jerk off release payoff was too extreme. Which I thought at the time could have been remedied by throwing you at least one "fill the gap" side character option action while ultilizing the side mission mechanic to do that. Instead it seems to have redone the side quests to be more ...grindy and aiming to just artificially add to the no jerkoff time sink.

2. The animations on that one payout scene once you got to it could/should have been a lot better and more satisfying given the time/work you put in to get to it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
again my computer doesn't like to run ren'py 7.4 .... says something about needing opengl2.0 or higher .... i looked it up and it deals with video ... and mine is only version 1.0 :(
Hold SHIFT key while starting the game, keep holding it until Ren'Py graphics settings window opens. Select ANGLE renderer, quit.
Start the game again.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hold SHIFT key while starting the game, keep holding it until Ren'Py graphics settings window opens. Select ANGLE renderer, quit.
Start the game again.
rofl .. thanks but i've tried everything .. the game closes as soon as it opens .. the code it gives me i looked up and got what i just talked about

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I am unable to complete the first mission, even though I have the yellow T-shirt and the black pants

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
HopesGaming Bug with contract starting after rejecting it is still present in 0.07.1.
It occurred this time, when I only had 1 MP available.
I got the warning that I didn't have full points, did I want to continue?
Selected "Reject" and went back to Wilfred at the door, then screen dims and contract begins, anyway.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
rofl .. thanks but i've tried everything .. the game closes as soon as it opens .. the code it gives me i looked up and got what i just talked about
ANGLE renderer is using DirectX, not OpenGL. You shouldn't get an error message about missing OpenGL 2.0 if you were using DirectX, it doesn't make sense.
Show me your log.txt, please.

Also, did you actually try to hold SHIFT while starting the game and hold it until a window appears or are you just bullshitting me? Because I'm used to people telling me that they've "tried everything" and are ignoring my advice, while they in fact haven't tried the very thing I suggested.
Starting a Ren'Py game while holding SHIFT only starts the graphics configuration window without utilizing any kind of HW acceleration, so missing an OpenGL or DirectX feature wouldn't matter and it wouldn't give any errors about them. It's what this feature is made for - troubleshooting.

Last edited:
Reactions: n0cn1l
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes