Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
i'm playing from the start again. i know u can't use old saves, but i haven't played in so long i didn't mind. but if i wanna save then i can't do it and get a error. do u know how i can fix it?
Sorry, I misunderstood than. I have no idea honesty, I am just a regular guy that plays De Luca.

Okay, how do we get a higher ranking on the fight during Nimble Fingers? Tried multiple things and still can't get higher than a D even when taking no damage and failing no checks. Starting to get frustrating. Really want those gloves just to have all the gear.
If I remember correctly you have to use "Attack, Defence, Evade" correctly and you musnt do just one action. I got the gloves but I take his jacket, his wallet, jewellery in the house, ring of the bikini girl and pouch of Elite soldato in the same enterance. Since bikini girls ring is one time event doing others in one go should earn you the glove I think

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
so i have a problem with the painter mission...im not exactly sure what causes it so ill explain what i did...i talk to the painter then i go to the abandoned building get all the checks passed then go the the residential right across then visit the church get the charisma check passed then go to the cemetery and get the knowledge check passed. i then go to the tavern and when i click interact it interreacts as if i went to the painter....im not sure what's happening
Are you playing v0.07, or 0.07.1?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Stats are increased by going to speaking to Wilfred, choosing Work, then Shop.
Items in there will increase some stats.
Other stats you increase by progress with the girls' quests, some you gain as Contract rewards.
does that mean we can't increse stats by purchsing the books from laptop as we did before or i'm the only one not getting the option or is there any specific requirement to full fill

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
does that mean we can't increse stats by purchsing the books from laptop as we did before or i'm the only one not getting the option or is there any specific requirement to full fill
I found a book in the 1st contract that awarded +1 Knowledge.
Not seen them to buy on the laptop, like before.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
so i have a problem with the painter mission...im not exactly sure what causes it so ill explain what i did...i talk to the painter then i go to the abandoned building get all the checks passed then go the the residential right across then visit the church get the charisma check passed then go to the cemetery and get the knowledge check passed. i then go to the tavern and when i click interact it interreacts as if i went to the painter....im not sure what's happening
Dont go to old man after painter there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone have the solutions of the new contract's missions?

Specific tasks.

To get the glasses you have to talk to an old man where the dog is during Nimble Fingers and your perception has to be high enough.
Still trying to get the gloves myself, but I guess you have to get an A ranking in the fight.

The fedora you get by passing checks (I think) in Snooping Bonans.

For the pants after setting up the flag in the Delivery contract, you go back to the church and explore.

For the vest, you talk to the painter, ask about both people, go to the bar and talk to the guy, saying you're a DeLuca and buy the drink, then go to where the perception check tells you there is something to the east and look around there before going to the church and confessing your sins (which is a Cha check) then go to the graveyard and interact, before finally going back to the girl and confronting her. Then you head to the painter and finish it.

Reactions: TundraLupus

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
Sorry, I misunderstood than. I have no idea honesty, I am just a regular guy that plays De Luca.

If I remember correctly you have to use "Attack, Defence, Evade" correctly and you musnt do just one action. I got the gloves but I take his jacket, his wallet, jewellery in the house, ring of the bikini girl and pouch of Elite soldato in the same enterance. Since bikini girls ring is one time event doing others in one go should earn you the glove I think
don't worry! same here buddy :)

Mar 28, 2019
~>Hmm prologue is already intense MC already has rival.

~>Mc rival already felt threaten or he has unpleasant past with high expectation.

~>It was worth to wait the craziest thing is how detailed and almost realistic the game.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I think the Nimble Finger fight is a little bit bugged. Earned ranked D even though I didn't drop any HP. Thus it seems I don't have a chance for the Hardened Gloves (R). I also couldn't find a way to unlock the Mommys Good Girl image and missed the book at the market same as whichone.

I haven't yet unlocked Mikly Luna, Chibi Isabel and I'm a Hero either, though I'm not finished with the game yet, so could be that I still can.

Other than that:
I think the contract are improved, but are not yet faultless. I like to have different ways for a mission and, personal, don't that some stuff is stats locked or even have a bit of luck in it. Yet what I dislike is when some stuff could be missed, because we haven't the right stats (or luck) first time.

Also for what I see, I can't argue with others that doesn't seem this worth of 9 months waiting as I tend to agree with them on this.
Beside version 0.07 looks like it has a few bugs in it that seems for me to be rather big and thus I'm a little suprised that they weren't catched during beta testing.

Still one of the best games out there and I could laught at the scene of Luna, Gracie, Wilfred, the (un)forgettable Joey and Gottardo.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think the contract are improved, but are not yet faultless. I like to have different ways for a mission and, personal, don't that some stuff is state lokced or even have a bit of luck in it. Yet what I dislike is when some stuff could be missed, because we haven't the right states (or luck) first time.

Also for what I see, I can't argue with others that doesn't seem this worth of 9 months waiting as I tend to agree with them on this.
Beside version 0.07 looks like it has a few bugs in it that seems for me to be rather big and thus a little suprised that they weren't catch during beta testing.
Yeah, it's the one time only things that are most frustrating.
I have a contract unlocked, let's try it out for the first time.
Oh, I just found that I don't have high enough stats for this encounter.
The only way to find this out, is to enter the encounter, which you fail.
Once the encounter is failed, it is gone from the game.
The book & the ring, on the 1st contract alone.

That's not good, in any way, shape or form.

The fact that Beta testers did not spot the glaringly obvious bugs, such as the ghost of Wilfred and the contract rejection not working, suggests that they need to do a much, much better job.
As the old expression goes: If you think it's expensive to hire professionals, wait until you hire amateurs. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Doesnt seem like you miss out on any story. The missions seem to be mostly fun vignettes to add to the world building in general. If you're in for that go for it. Else the second option seems to cover everything
I did the second and I can't activate Burn the Ombras. No way to equip a gun 2021-04-09.png

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes