Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I've caught up on everything. Event logs are clear and i've run the contracts multiple times.

===> How do I unlock the renders: Mommy's Good Girl,
I'm a Hero,
&
Milky Luna
?

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I'm playing 0.07.1, and am coming tot he issue where I cannot do "Burn the Ombras" because Uncle keeps saying I need to get my gun even though I have it equiped when I go into the equip menu within the work screen.

hulogh13

Oct 26, 2017
Before the combat, use the deflect ability from the fedora and If you fail any check or attack, use the skill from the glasses

(You are using, the R fedora, the long coat, the glasses, the vest, the holy pants and C hardened gloves from the shop?)
(Have you completed all the missions which give you stats?)
sorry for the late answer yes all equipped still D rank and not shop gloves but spiked gloves still D rank

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
HopesGaming Another thought for you, mate. For the sake of efficiency, we currently have to click 4 x to see our Contract Stats: Study, Wilfred, Work, Equipment.
It would be easier if they were also visible when we click once, to select C Character Stats.
Plenty of room available, there:
1618004802834.png

btw - Knowledge and Intelligence, I get that they're different, but isn't this splitting hairs in terms of stats?
I can have all the Knowledge in the world but, without the Intelligence to use it, it's worthless.
Equally, I can have all the Intelligence in the world, but without Knowledge to support it and feed it.....
I'm not sure that having these as independent stats, works.

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
fU, i hate Luna's story, why do I keep doing this to myself over and over again:cry:
i like isabel, she also needs a little love:)
gracie is so naive, i really want to protect you from everything that exists out there...but it is not that innocent, i like to be surprised from this little rascal;)

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
fU, i hate Luna's story, why do I keep doing this to myself over and over again:cry:
i like isabel, she also needs a little love:)
gracie is so naive, i really want to protect you from everything that exists out there...but it is not that innocent, i like to be surprised from this little rascal;)
Hate it? I LOVE that story. Yeah, it's dark and bad things happen, but giving us a glimpse into what makes her mind work the way it does was priceless to me. But it was so well written.

Reactions: Hordragg

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, I started the update. It was refreshing to see all the old characters again, and it had been so long, that it still seemed fresh.

A few comments.
I really, really, do not like the new missions. It seems an unnecessary grind. I didn't love the last version missions either, but at least it was pretty clear what to do, and it was fairly simple and not too time consuming, so I had no major issues with it. These new missions, however, take hours of clicking to complete, without any interesting renders or anything else compelling to make it all worth it. I really don't get the point, myself.

I am glad that Hopes had someone else program it, since I would hate for him to use his own time on that, but really, I think Hopes should stick do what he does best, make a wonderful story, with deep, well-fleshed out characters, with enough mystery to keep everyone guessing and looking forward to each update. After about an hour, I couldn't take it anymore and restarted in the story+freeroaming mode.

This is just one person's opinion, so if many other fans think the text-based missions are a nice diversion from the rest of the story, than great. I am glad I can skip them, so many thanks for giving us all a choice, but I am just giving my opinion as a long-time fan, and sometimes patron. I love Deluca Family, but the new text missions really detract from the enjoyment for me. I just don't have the patience for repeated click-fests to grind money. If you ever want to take your game to a bigger platform, I see this as a major complaint.

Another thing, I am not a fan of the new cartoon style drawn photos of the characters for each room. It really looks out of place in your game. It's something I would expect in some sort of cutesy anime game, but not Deluca Family. It doesn't effect the gameplay at all, of course, but it makes the whole look less professional, and really takes you out of the overall gangster theme, in my opinion. I prefer rendered head shots or something similar.

The story is wonderful as always, and I enjoy experiencing it a second time, but just giving my honest opinion, as one player, I think the new direction detracts from the enjoyment of your otherwise amazing game.

I know you are experimenting with something new, Hopes, and I appreciate that. It is important to take risks in life and art, and who knows, maybe many of the fans that have a lot more patience, and an unrealized love of text-based games will enjoy it, but for me, it was not fun at all, and didn't add in any meaningful way to the story.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes