mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
when i ask for jop
---------------------------
The DeLuca Family: The_DeLuca_Family-32.exe - Application Error
The instruction at 0x70416a67 referenced memory at 0x4789ef3c. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program
OK

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Okay, how do we get a higher ranking on the fight during Nimble Fingers? Tried multiple things and still can't get higher than a D even when taking no damage and failing no checks. Starting to get frustrating. Really want those gloves just to have all the gear.

Reactions: c3p0

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
Just equip it from the works equipment menu

You cant, old saves are burned to crisp now. You must start again
i'm playing from the start again. i know u can't use old saves, but i haven't played in so long i didn't mind. but if i wanna save then i can't do it and get a error. do u know how i can fix it?

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I have to say I was not expecting the ending. getting some of that sweet Eiza ass. 1 thing checked off my hope to happen list accomplished. I wanted her since the MC had a gun to the back of her head. Now looks like she is going to be able to he our little fuck bunny.(if that's what you want) Of course luna is still the end game girl no matter what.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Okay, how do we get a higher ranking on the fight during Nimble Fingers? Tried multiple things and still can't get higher than a D even when taking no damage and failing no checks. Starting to get frustrating. Really want those gloves just to have all the gear.
perhaps you have a bug... Try o the start a new game with the 0.07.1 version...

I'm out of ideas :(

Reactions: Toram Eldin

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
perhaps you have a bug... Try o the start a new game with the 0.07.1 version...

I'm out of ideas :(
I really don't want to start over after just starting again last night. And I've got the fixed version now. I don't know, I'm probably just screwing something up. I just want to get it for the fact that I'd have it if I needed it. What are even the stats on it?

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
Morning people!
A couple of new comments to go through. Tho I am going to ignore the usual trolls. Like lolpandada and the rest.

There is still a very different opinion about the new gameplay part. Some like it and some do not.
I am very open-minded about the whole thing.
I probably give it a week or two and then make a big poll on the overall status of it. I would have wanted a bit more in-depth on what they didn't like with the new system to see if it had potential or if they wished a complete scratch.

Must admit, people that go as far as saying they are leaving and won't play the game due to the new gameplay are a bit odd for me. You can just turn it off. Oh well.

Then there are the ones that are complaining about savegames not working. Been shared many times now it won't and is a first for the game. It's a game in development. It can happen.

I Will go through the posts and try to answer all the ones I can.
Thank ya all for the comments.
hey, i love the new update. played for a hour until the dinner scene, after that i needed to go for work, but i got a error with saving my game so i couldn't save, do u know how i can fix that? of can't you save at all?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
The last version was the first time i played it and it was awesome but since this latest update i don't know why but all my saves are bugged and not working so i had to restart but i don't have problem playing from start....now i'm confused as hell on how to increase charisma and threat level like we did before through laptop by buying books ....does anyone have any idea on how to buy stat books through laptop it does not showing the options to buy or does it have a requirement to full fill in order ot show up...i already bought the jeans and hidden camera and two wine for isabel and still not having the stats book purchase option...?
does anyone have clue i also looked through the guide but it just shows the price of purchase through laptop....
Can anyone help...? :)

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
so i have a problem with the painter mission...im not exactly sure what causes it so ill explain what i did...i talk to the painter then i go to the abandoned building get all the checks passed then go the the residential right across then visit the church get the charisma check passed then go to the cemetery and get the knowledge check passed. i then go to the tavern and when i click interact it interreacts as if i went to the painter....im not sure what's happening

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The last version was the first time i played it and it was awesome but since this latest update i don't know why but all my saves are bugged and not working so i had to restart but i don't have problem playing from start....now i'm confused as hell on how to increase charisma and threat level like we did before through laptop by buying books ....does anyone have any idea on how to buy stat books through laptop it does not showing the options to buy or does it have a requirement to full fill in order ot show up...i already bought the jeans and hidden camera and two wine for isabel and still not having the stats book purchase option...?
does anyone have clue i also looked through the guide but it just shows the price of purchase through laptop....
Can anyone help...? :)
Stats are increased by going to speaking to Wilfred, choosing Work, then Shop.
Items in there will increase some stats.
Other stats you increase by progress with the girls' quests, some you gain as Contract rewards.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
i'm playing from the start again. i know u can't use old saves, but i haven't played in so long i didn't mind. but if i wanna save then i can't do it and get a error. do u know how i can fix it?
Sorry, I misunderstood than. I have no idea honesty, I am just a regular guy that plays De Luca.

If I remember correctly you have to use "Attack, Defence, Evade" correctly and you musnt do just one action. I got the gloves but I take his jacket, his wallet, jewellery in the house, ring of the bikini girl and pouch of Elite soldato in the same enterance. Since bikini girls ring is one time event doing others in one go should earn you the glove I think

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
so i have a problem with the painter mission...im not exactly sure what causes it so ill explain what i did...i talk to the painter then i go to the abandoned building get all the checks passed then go the the residential right across then visit the church get the charisma check passed then go to the cemetery and get the knowledge check passed. i then go to the tavern and when i click interact it interreacts as if i went to the painter....im not sure what's happening
Are you playing v0.07, or 0.07.1?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes