JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Sí, no creo "Oye, cariño, fue solo sexo, no significó nada como lo hace contigo (y tu hermana y la esposa de tu hermano)". lo cortará.
(se supone que debe escribir en inglés)

Yes, I don't think "Hey baby, it was just sex, it didn't mean anything like it does with you (& your sister & your brother's wife)." will cut it.
My Mc needed it.. So we will see what transpires!

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
Grece is a somewhat self-centered princess who always achieves everything and with that blizzard princes look that froze my blood and when she walks into the office and finds a trill and is unperturbed, I don't know what to think of her she's the most scared it gives me because I think I would be able to kill us hahaha
Luna at the moment has realized that the MC likes him and is the first person outside the family whom he trusts, I don't know if she would be jealous with MC and territorial and this girl goes on her own she never acts like I think she will act like with the girls in the cave mission, and then Isabel who doesn't know what she wants

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah, twins was my mistake.
Not sure whether Leliana and Alexa are related though. From the way Alexa gets introduced (by Leliana) in "The Bonanzo Meeting" contract, they seem to be work mates (fellow Elite Soldato?), and nothing more based on the descriptions given.
I'm just basing my Lelianna & Alexa being twins "guess" on the Spy Trio render with the two of them looking very similar, and both with lavender-colored hair. It could very well be a nothingburger.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
and then Isabel who doesn't know what she wants
Didn't get to fly, white bird, fly? Cause she does know now. She's decided. However, before that, she figured out he's got something going on with Luna and Gracie(going so far as to call the mc a player) but she doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ohh can't wait for all that drama!!! Put a little more of chaos and despair and I might drool.
lol I had a feeling that may be pleasing to you. (y):D
Seeing the way Eiza and Luna interaction has played out in the aftermath of the stealth mission, I'm kinda wondering how Eiza will befriend Gracie and Isabel as well.

Luna was sensitive about her boob size (always saying it's small), but seeing her immediately light up and being fine with Eiza when she got complimented by her did leave me chuckling (I guess she is a bit easy to please in some aspects :LOL: ).

And Eiza I'm guessing is only one of the side-girls. Probably whole bunch of girls within the Family as well as outside the Family (such as Siobhan), which will make MC's relationships into more drama, chaos and despair.
That can only mean good news for us. :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What a bunch of per.... - sorry, only now see one which forum I was.:whistle:
I blame hope as well as ASLPro3D that now first thing that comes in mind, when I see nuns, are unholy thoughs.:sneaky: Perhaps I can give the nuns my saliva - bad keyboard.:ROFLMAO: Of coures, I mean: Perhaps they can give me boob, blow, handjob salvation.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Seeing the way Eiza and Luna interaction has played out in the aftermath of the stealth mission, I'm kinda wondering how Eiza will befriend Gracie and Isabel as well.

Luna was sensitive about her boob size (always saying it's small), but seeing her immediately light up and being fine with Eiza when she got complimented by her did leave me chuckling (I guess she is a bit easy to please in some aspects :LOL: ).

And Eiza I'm guessing is only one of the side-girls. Probably whole bunch of girls within the Family as well as outside the Family (such as Siobhan), which will make MC's relationships into more drama, chaos and despair.
Have not reached that part yet. Been a.. tough week, to say the least.

But I am sure it will be fun!

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Sí, no creo "Oye, cariño, fue solo sexo, no significó nada como lo hace contigo (y tu hermana y la esposa de tu hermano)". lo cortará.
(se supone que debe escribir en inglés)

Yes, I don't think "Hey baby, it was just sex, it didn't mean anything like it does with you (& your sister & your brother's wife)." will cut it.
"Nothing happened, Cat was just trying to convince me to join her crew, so she brought Leli and Alexa with her. Can we talk about it later? I have to go to the church to do a contract now (and I promised to tell Sister Amata how my "meeting" with Caterina went)"

• Haha

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
"Nothing happened, Cat was just trying to convince me to join her crew, so she brought Leli and Alexa with her. Can we talk about it later? I have to go to the church to do a contract now (and I promised to tell Sister Amata how my "meeting" with Caterina went)"
If MC actually tells Sister Amata that, I can see more of her signature flying kicks incoming :LOL::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone and D Dog

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If MC actually tells Sister Amata that, I can see more of her signature flying kicks incoming :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I would think that she try to persuade us to join her group. And I do fear more what Luna or Gracie in Lunas name would do. Wilfred, as he is, would probably say his usually wise guy comment and let us know that nothing escapes his eyes or ears.

Someone who bet against me, where I think that Wilfred knows that we've bugged the mansion and most likely use it to his advantage.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I would think that she try to persuade us to join her group. And I do fear more what Luna or Gracie in Lunas name would do. Wilfred, as he is, would probably say his usually wise guy comment and let us know that nothing escapes his eyes or ears.

Someone who bet against me, where I think that Wilfred knows that we've bugged the mansion and most likely use it to his advantage.
Depends on how Amata and Caterina's relationship gets evolved later on I guess.
At the moment, they're more akin cats and dogs reacting to each other on instinct (though I guess in DeLucas case, it's Amata embarassing Caterina in front of Cordia that resulted in the sort of bad blood between them), but here's hoping MC can become a mediator (like he'll probably need to do between Luna and Cordia, though I guess Luna and Cordia situation is a lot more complex and difficult than the 2 Capos' case) which makes them become friends again like they used to.

Regarding the bugs, still wondering how that will all play out later on. I have a feeling Cordia sort of knows already since she caught MC sneaking into her office both times. Probably Wilfred as well, of course. There's nothing that happens in the DeLuca mansion that he doesn't know.

Though, his reaction to MC when MC says "Isabel's problem is more than just her boredom." does leave me wondering if he really does know what MC is doing with Isabel if netori path is taken.

Think ing about it more, he probably does, but oddly enough he seems to give more of a threat with MC's possible actions towards Luna and Gracie, and none really towards him influencing Isabel and Antonio's relationship (which is likely to become more disastrous and more dangerous than Luna and Gracie's relationship if even a little something goes wrong).

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
On other note, perhaps it's just me but I'm actually a bit glad the 2 Ombra Capos (or was it 3? the ones who fought against Amata & Caterina, so of course excluding the Quasi-Capo MC fought) gave both Amata and Caterina a bit of run for their money (even though they ran away in the end) even though Ombras are a relatively smaller Family than DeLucas.

Makes me excited to what might happen with possible obstacles/challenges these DeLuca Capos, Wilfred's Division and even the Serpents might face in terms of opponents when it comes to rest of the Big 5.

Flopbacccc

Mar 24, 2021
Did the V0.7 update include any updates to the actual story/game? When I played it there were no new missions or stories. Downloaded it the first day the 0.7 update was uploaded.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Did the V0.7 update include any updates to the actual story/game? When I played it there were no new missions or stories. Downloaded it the first day the 0.7 update was uploaded.
lol Why don't you play the update through to the end and find it out yourself?
When you do, you'll have your answer.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Eh, while not necessarily an "update to the actual story" (though some foreshadowing and introduction of characters appearing later on), if you have "no new missions", something went terribly wrong. Unless you play the "trimmed down version".

As for main story: yes, it has been expanded at the end for a bit. Though not what the hint system calls "main story", but that is a different matter. (The hint system names three new "quests", but I wouldn't blame anyone for not noticing, I didn't know them by heart myself)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Eh, while not necessarily an "update to the actual story" (though some foreshadowing and introduction of characters appearing later on), if you have "no new missions", something went terribly wrong. Unless you play the "trimmed down version".

As for main story: yes, it has been expanded at the end for a bit. Though not what the hint system calls "main story", but that is a different matter. (The hint system names three new "quests", but I wouldn't blame anyone for not noticing, I didn't know them by heart myself)
It's 2 events isn't it?

"What is weak is actually strong"
"Unofficial Boss"

Not sure there was a third one.

The journal splits the main story into 2 segments: "Main story" and "Main events." Granted, new content this time is with Main Events, but I'm guessing some people don't check their journal sections often enough (with that said though, I thought people would at least check them once or twice when going through these events from beginning again, to look at their requirements).

Also, this question could have been avoided if the person looked at the changelog in OP lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes