c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
JJJ84 Your wish was heard:
The dog got way more attention and love than I thought it would.
Even got asked to include it in the game as a suggestion at our bitbucket.
View attachment 1149827

... Well, I gave it a thumbs up and it is now implemented.
Can we bring it back to the mansion? With reactions from the familiy and others that are around?
I know, I ask a lot, not that much as JJJ84, but no dragons, no unicorn, no Floaty, so next best is the mens best friend and next best to this is this doggy.:LOL:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
JJJ84 Your wish was heard:

Can we bring it back to the mansion? With reactions from the familiy and others that are around?
I know, I ask a lot, not that much as JJJ84, but no dragons, no unicorn, no Floaty, so next best is the mens best friend and next best to this is this doggy.:LOL:
Heh. Don't know whether it was due to me specifically.
My guess is, a lot of people talked about the dog and asked for his/her inclusion from these forums as well as discord probably.

But regardless, should the dog gets included in the main game somehow, it would no doubt be one of very welcome additions I admit.

If this dog is a he, don't know why but I somehow would find it hilarious if it has somewhat similar personality to our MC here. A loner by nature unless he gets approached by others (whether other dogs or humans), but loves to flirt with all females of any species (whether it's other dogs, or humans for that matter), resulting in funny situations with Luna, Gracie, and Isabel :LOL: :ROFLMAO: (a bit conflicted about Cordia though, her being Don, I guess I kinda want her to have her dignity intact......Thinking about it more........Nah......Let our new little companion of the "perverted demon" make the moves on all four main ladies :LOL: ).

If the dog is a she, well some good personality examples of female pets/companions are out there already, such as faerie dragon from "Sorceror", and Lola from "Connected" (game which sadly got abandoned).

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Heh. Don't know whether it was due to me specifically.
My guess is, a lot of people talked about the dog and asked for his/her inclusion from these forums as well as discord probably.

But regardless, should the dog gets included in the main game somehow, it would no doubt be one of very welcome additions I admit.

If this dog is a he, don't know why but I somehow would find it hilarious if it has somewhat similar personality to our MC here. A loner by nature unless he gets approached by others (whether other dogs or humans), but loves to flirt with all females of any species (whether it's other dogs, or humans for that matter), resulting in funny situations with Luna, Gracie, and Isabel :LOL: :ROFLMAO: (a bit conflicted about Cordia though, her being Don, I guess I kinda want her to have her dignity intact......Thinking about it more........Nah......Let our new little companion of the "perverted demon" make the moves on all four main ladies :LOL: ).

If the dog is a she, well some good personality examples of female pets/companions are out there already, such as faerie dragon from "Sorceror", and Lola from "Connected" (game which sadly got abandoned).
"Wilfred, the dog has ignored me. You shall correct this."
Next day.
"Let the dog in the house again or I tell the Ombra family your little secret."
"What are you talking about Gracie?"
"I won't take any missions until little doggy is happy again."
"Well, if this is your wish Luna."
"Mother, please let the dog back in the house again."
"Wilfred. Where is my tea? And take care of this situation."

You're right. I can see many funny situation for him/her.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
My Mc needed it.. So we will see what transpires!
lol agreed, but then I'd also argue that Amita's attention was urgently required, too!
Was a high-stress situation, needed some release, <Luna/Gracie/Isabel/Donna Cordia>. Delete as required lol
That's my story & I'm sticking to it. (y)

As the dog is repeatedly referred to as "dog", I can't help but picture him/her as "Dog" from TWD. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes