nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
After i can afford donating a lot to the creator i sure as hell will in patreon, i mean i can but donating a $100 per month is a bit tough when just enjoying college days.
Yesterday I did saving some preview images for the wallpaper purpose and kept go backward to old comments, after reading too many comments asking about the schedule for new update (in the past), they made me keep thinking of the upcoming update, even in my sleep. lol

Reactions: RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Yesterday I did saving some preview images for the wallpaper purpose and kept go backward to old comments, after reading too many comments asking about the schedule for new update (in the past), they made me keep thinking of the upcoming update, even in my sleep. lol
Well this game is addicting in an awesome way. Remember the update will take a while, cuz good things always do.

Reactions: nobody_cares

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
A dev update will be out in a couple of days.
No major news to do. Just work work work.

On another note;

Game is now out on newgrounds!
Due to limitations, it is lower quality and with no free roaming. So event to event (like a pure VN)
So for the people who hate the missions and free roaming, this may be for them.

The conversion from ren'py to HTML was done via renPyWeb made by @Beuc
It is still work in progress so expect the online stuff to be improved over time.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A dev update will be out in a couple of days.
No major news to do. Just work work work.

On another note;

Game is now out on newgrounds!
Due to limitations, it is lower quality and with no free roaming. So event to event (like a pure VN)
So for the people who hate the missions and free roaming, this may be for them.

The conversion from ren'py to HTML was done via renPyWeb made by @Beuc
It is still work in progress so expect the online stuff to be improved over time.
While I personally am interested in the game as you have designed it (not in a stripped-down form), this is yet another example of why you're an amazing developer, HopesGaming. Not only would I never expect something like this from a dev, but it also shows attentiveness to certain users who (I'm assuming) have said they dislike the free roaming. Even though I personally prefer the original version of the game, thank you for doing this. It's really above and beyond.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Holy fuck. I got kinda tired of waiting on updates for a few of the games i've been following so I started trying a few of the higher rated 3D VN games. Most of them were pretty meh. While they had alot of detail and obviously alot of work put into em. I could just never get into it, either the faces just didn't look right, outfits weren't super interesting or just over the top with how slutty they were for no real reason. Also i'm not big on the huge push for incest alot of these types of games go for. After striking out on 3 different games that didn't pique my interest, I ended up trying one last one for the day which was this game. First of all, how dare you make me this attached to an H game lmao. Fuck man, like every character model perfectly fits that character's personality. It's such a simple story starting off but for whatever reason it's so enthralling. You really get to know each character throughout the story and free roam segments. I ended up falling in love with every character by the end of it. I love Wilfred's Stoic wit and his constant questioning of you ordering ladies products. The humor in this game is spot on. Gracie is fucking adorable with her incredible intelligence but overwhelming naivety. Luna who is maybe my favorite right now, the total badass overly eccentric tomboy with a secret desire to do girly things. The dress and heels quest kinda solidified her as best girl for me. Isabele, the sweet down to earth older sister with a bit of a flirty side to her. Definitely can't wait for more content with her cuz she's cute too. I like Cordia too, honestly gives me kinda a Balalaika vibe from black lagoon but less crazy. And I love the interactions with the new Serpents as well. I played through everything there is to do in one session, I lost count of how many hours I put into this game but i'm hooked now and I genuinely want to know where the story goes from here as well as looking forward to more content. I like gradual romantic build up towards lewd content in this game. The pacing is good, giving you time to get to know the girls while progressing with them. This is seriously one of if not the best H game i've played. It's certainly the best VN game i've played and the amount of money you're getting on patreon is criminally low.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So I have to say this.

My last render got heavily criticized and I got a big backlash for forgetting to include an important person in it.
I want to first apologize to everyone who I've disappointed and have felt down by this grievous act.

But fret no more! I have remade the render and everything been fixed! The important person is now in the render too!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
whenever I open the laptop, the game goes in error mode. Is it because I used an earlier version? Do I have to redo everything again? D:

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
So I have to say this.

My last render got heavily criticized and I got a big backlash for forgetting to include an important person in it.
I want to first apologize to everyone who I've disappointed and have felt down by this grievous act.

But fret no more! I have remade the render and everything been fixed! The important person is now in the render too!
Man that's hilarious
BTW I just keep imagining Lady Cordia in bunny suit and pantyhose Please make it a reality:love:(y):coffee:

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Does this game have rape/non-con?

Also, i wish i would not have to worry about someone judging me for liking fictional stuff in fictional setting where only pixels are harmed. I would ofc rather have society that is over sensitive about rape than too tolerant, but too many people at the moment judge others based on what kind of fictional stuff they like :(

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
So I have to say this.

Are you my clone? I wanted create a render with the Important Person in a sexy maid dress and you had almost the same thought.

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes