black_warrior

Mar 17, 2019
just played this deluca family yesterday, I would say the writter and painter of this game are A+ level. the writter created a world that mixed up with gang, lord, family value, europe culture etc. The world that writter created is as big as game of thrones. Different family controls different market, territory and they have different family values. These family also have some unique value to rule the world.

these families are pretty much like the lords in the game of thrones. they have resources, weapons, core gang members, soldiers and public support. they showed their kind face to common people, but when their interest are disturbed, they will show their true color which is gun and blood. they have the power fight with other family and also have tension relationship between powerful family member inside.

the story and the characters are excellent. it is a pity that this game is just an adult game. I value this game has the potential to be a famous story just like game of thrones. Gracie is well protected like an innocent princess, but I think she has some brutal characteristic in the deep heart. She is a genius in the math and she has no emotions about death. She might be the real queen of Deluca family in the end. We don't know this game leads to a tragedy or comedy yet, everything is possible. But I can say right now is that it's a very good show.

there is only one thing that doesn't fit in this game. this family is powerful, rich,respected like a royal family in the town, but they just live in a house that only has three bedrooms and one toilet....which doesn't make any sense. Hope the game producer can change that in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
there is only one thing that doesn't fit in this game. this family is powerful, rich,respected like a loyal family in the town, but they just live in a house that only has three bedrooms and one toilet....which doesn't make any sense. Hope the game prodrcer can change that in the future.
Time ago there were more toilets, but Luna and Gracie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all the others, so now there are only one toilet.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
there is only one thing that doesn't fit in this game. this family is powerful, rich,respected like a loyal family in the town, but they just live in a house that only has three bedrooms and one toilet....
In the freeroam section of the game it make sense to only have the rooms your going to need available, but some story scenes do let you see more. Like the large dining room and cellar/dungeon thing. And you do get to see the outside house...

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Guy H.G . soon add more places in the house. And we need soon mom room and uncle room . Soon he add cellar armory bookroom gym and other and possible car soon

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm guessing Eiza (and maybe her sister) will eventually get a visitable room, although I wouldn't put it past Cordia to make us all share...

Edit - Just remembered Wilfred does have that soldiers menu waiting to be used, not being a main girl that may be how we interact with her and any future recruits outside of the story.

Last edited:

black_warrior

Mar 17, 2019
t
In the freeroam section of the game it make sense to only have the rooms your going to need available, but some story scenes do let you see more. Like the large dining room and cellar/dungeon thing. And you do get to see the outside house...
thanks for the explaination, it makes sense this way. it's a very good story.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
As TheBlueKnight already said- only rooms that are available for MC. Does not mean that there are other rooms that do not exists.
A better view of the house

With that said. Remember what MC said when he first saw the house - "This is a rather modest house for a big mafia Family."
The DeLuca Family is part of the Lucania community. And hence does not wish to feel like some kind of 'out of touch royalty' family. Granted their house is still way above the average townpeople's houses.

Thanks for the kind words.

black_warrior

Mar 17, 2019
As TheBlueKnight already said- only rooms that are available for MC. Does not mean that there are other rooms that do not exists.
View attachment 322839

With that said. Remember what MC said when he first saw the house - "This is a rather modest house for a big mafia Family."
The DeLuca Family is part of the Lucania community. And hence does not wish to feel like some kind of 'out of touch royalty' family. Granted their house is still way above the average townpeople's houses.

View attachment 322839

thanks for the reply, the world building of The DeLuca Family game is amazing. When I played this game, I just want to spend half an hour to find nude pictures. But after I read the whole story, I can't wait to see what happened next. It's like a great TV show/novel to me. It proves again and again, the most amazing part of movie/novel/game is always a good story.

Reactions: HopesGaming

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
there is only one thing that doesn't fit in this game. this family is powerful, rich,respected like a royal family in the town, but they just live in a house that only has three bedrooms and one toilet....which doesn't make any sense. Hope the game producer can change that in the future.
The reason for the one toilet is clearly explained within the first 5 mins of the game...

Reactions: Enyos
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes