HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I came out of the missions screen, I saved in front of Wilfred. I don't use roll back
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That about right @HopesGaming ?
Amazing work.
Some stuff to add.
- Not all points are +1. Some give +2. (not more than that.) Will work for a better indicator for that.
- Remember to read the email from Jaylen.
- One extra point luna point in living room when saying "Nice ass", but must have +9 luna affection points. (Look at info screen, her character profile picture will change once it reach +9)
-Hidden cameras and audio is a morality choice, and will also add spycam pictures in next release. (Only audio if that have been choosen)

Reactions: Blayo and Floga

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
one doubt the cameras when the purchases are placed alone
nose where they appear if I want to see something

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I seem to have got as far as I can, but no further mention of the sound recording devices I planted, also a small panel "XXXXDUMMY" has appeared on the left hand side of the screen.

that is d u m m y in caps.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I didn't get what you're trying to say. I'm assuming you're asking if we can see anything from the cameras we've set up. No, you can't. You can just set it up. It'll probably be there in the next update

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
then it was better to take the sound of it than to record it if the cameras do not work until the next update?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I chose sound recording, not camera, as I didn't have enough cash.

Any ideas on XXXDUMMY ?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
money I did it with missions stealth and aora ago guardian say I am a soldier 6
I did not see anything yet

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It appeared soon after I placed the sound recording devices, so I assumed it was some link to them, but its just inactive.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I chose sound recording, not camera, as I didn't have enough cash.

Any ideas on XXXDUMMY ?
It's a secret quest that sends you on an amazing journey with amazing rewards !!
Actually, it's a test quest I did while I was creating the quest log. Seems like I forgot to remove it :p

Reactions: Blayo and Floga
Sep 16, 2016
Hey great game by the way, I think you are on the right track to something realy good. Are you gonna focus only on one character per update, or you gona add a little of content to all?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Crazy girl that is clearly not a healthy - but a verrrry sexy choice? Check.
Unusual/individually designed characters? Check.
Tasteful renders? Check.
Changing up the writing according to who's speaking (speech pattern, edu level, pacing..)? Check.
Background story that is not a dime a dozen? Check.
MC that doesn't look like a fucking douchebag? Wait, what, that's even an option? Check.
Ren'Py Game but with RPG-elements/stats? Check.
Comfort-functions that actually work already (from rollback to the floaty points)? Check.
Morality and character building? ... okay, honestly, i've given up on that even in Bioware-games. Veeery excited how this one will play out. Fucking check the check.
Combining free roam/sandboxy design with story to a somewhat natural but individual flow? Check.
Dev with humor? Check.

.... okay, how do i say this without sounding like a cynical bastard? Errr ... sooo, ah ... what crooked shit are you pulling off @HopesGaming ? This has to be some kind of scam, trick, bamboozle or trickery, right? At the very least you'll abandon it as a 0.7, right? Because all this sounds waaay too good to be true.

Crazy shit.
Even makes it difficult to critizise something. But okay...
- Although the missions are relatively straight forward, a few indicators of what influences the success-chance would be nice. E.g. - is the "threat" value of any help in a fight? I feel like it kinda might (irl speaking), but no clue.
- Would be nice to have an inventory/overview over yourself whenever whereever, so you can plan accordingly.
Both pretty minor stuff.
It's cheesy and probably an overdone joke but .... you're making an offer here we can not refuse.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey great game by the way, I think you are on the right track to something realy good. Are you gonna focus only on one character per update, or you gona add a little of content to all?
I don't plan on making a roadmap or anything of that kind. More per release basis and which character (and story) is lacking. So this time Luna got a lot of scene time and been 4 story sections. Which means Isabel will get more content next and Gracie on some free roaming sections. And 1 story. It may change but that is the idea. So next time I evaluate what needs some more content.

Crazy girl that is clearly not a healthy - but a verrrry sexy choice? Check.
Unusual/individually designed characters? Check.
Tasteful renders? Check.
Changing up the writing according to who's speaking (speech pattern, edu level, pacing..)? Check.
Background story that is not a dime a dozen? Check.
MC that doesn't look like a fucking douchebag? Wait, what, that's even an option? Check.
Ren'Py Game but with RPG-elements/stats? Check.
Comfort-functions that actually work already (from rollback to the floaty points)? Check.
Morality and character building? ... okay, honestly, i've given up on that even in Bioware-games. Veeery excited how this one will play out. Fucking check the check.
Combining free roam/sandboxy design with story to a somewhat natural but individual flow? Check.
Dev with humor? Check.

.... okay, how do i say this without sounding like a cynical bastard? Errr ... sooo, ah ... what crooked shit are you pulling off @HopesGaming ? This has to be some kind of scam, trick, bamboozle or trickery, right? At the very least you'll abandon it as a 0.7, right? Because all this sounds waaay too good to be true.

Crazy shit.
Even makes it difficult to critizise something. But okay...
- Although the missions are relatively straight forward, a few indicators of what influences the success-chance would be nice. E.g. - is the "threat" value of any help in a fight? I feel like it kinda might (irl speaking), but no clue.
- Would be nice to have an inventory/overview over yourself whenever whereever, so you can plan accordingly.
Both pretty minor stuff.
It's cheesy and probably an overdone joke but .... you're making an offer here we can not refuse.
Well actually... I only planned to make a 0.01 game. Just wanted to see how it felt releasing a game like this :p
Jokes aside, amazing comment. Melts my little dev heart! I'm happy you liked it. All the things you mentioned are being worked on. (Already done with stats screen for main in free-roaming, missions balance etc etc)
And I would love if your comment would be in the review section. ( I know, shameless dev wants shameless attention, haha.)

Sep 19, 2017
I actually didn't play first release games because of save game issues, little content etc. but looked up comments and developer guy seems cool so i'll give it a try.

Mar 1, 2018
As many before me said, this is great game. For a 0.1v I expected less, but I got much, much more. And thank you dev for that :FeelsGoodMan: . This one is a rare mix of a good story, with interesting ideas and mechanics, spiced up with awesome looking renders, and art. MC is also nice, character "building" is done well, and it feels like your choices REALLY have (or will have) impact on the story.
I won't list cons because there are very few, and they all have been mentioned before, and I'm sure that you, as dev know them, because they are mainly tied up to some gameplay mechanics, and all of them won't impact users overall enjoyment of this game.
I'm looking forward to your future work and updates, keep this up, and it will become cult-classic.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Well actually... I only planned to make a 0.01 game. Just wanted to see how it felt releasing a game like this :p
Jokes aside, amazing comment. Melts my little dev heart! I'm happy you liked it. All the things you mentioned are being worked on. (Already done with stats screen for main in free-roaming, missions balance etc etc)
And I would love if your comment would be in the review section. ( I know, shameless dev wants shameless attention, haha.)
Random-comment? A fucking essay.
Actual review? "It's ok I guess." :p

Turned out to be a bit more than the recommended 250 words. I miiight have gone full work-mode there for a minute. Aaand might have had to cut it down from round about 480, actually. Hope it's still fine. :/
So, anyway: Be shameless as much as you want - i definitely wish you all the attention and lots of support!

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes