HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ah, so it is how it is. Then I have nothing said. ;)

You mentioned a German translator somewhere. This is a lot of text to translate and can be very time-consuming.
Maybe I can help out a bit when needed.

Valius

Jun 7, 2018
Your favorite Crazy Femme Fatale :heartcoveredeyes:
(Fan art)
View attachment 131060

-----

Hey @HopesGaming !
Thanks for developing this really good game! I wish you all the luck with this Project!!
IMHO if you stay true to this nice, fun and crazy world you are creating and don't let people give you too many "suggestions", this game has all the potential to become one of the most popular around here.

Meanwhile, hope you don't mind some fan art ;)
Why am I always drawn to the crazy ones? :oops:

Reactions: Andarilho

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ah, so it is how it is. Then I have nothing said. ;)

You mentioned a German translator somewhere. This is a lot of text to translate and can be very time-consuming.
Maybe I can help out a bit when needed.
That be awesome.
@Ava1912 is doing the translation right now. You can send a private message to him about the translation.

Reactions: Blayo

zenllen

Jul 6, 2018
Really nice game. I hope the next version will come out soon. Seems everyone just love Luna. Actually I would love to see more actions with Gracie.
Thanks for the game!

Reactions: HopesGaming

MadFrank

Apr 26, 2017
The game has potential. Girls are appealing, the renders look nice, and there is a narrative. Only criticism I have is that the text/writing needs some polish, and proofreading. Some grammatical errors disrupts the immersion of the game. I'm looking forward to the next update. I'm riding the Isabel train all the way to the end regardless of the consequences.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Don't worry. I have some clear vision on how I want for the game. Stuff like lewd pace, main story, character personality and background story etc are locked. Unchangeable :p
Good to know! :)
As for my Fan art, the original idea was to render her using a nice lingerie and stockings, to get a real Femme Fatale vibe, but the clothes just kept clipping in a really bad way :(
I will try again later.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words!

Good to know! :)
As for my Fan art, the original idea was to render her using a nice lingerie and stockings, to get a real Femme Fatale vibe, but the clothes just kept clipping in a really bad way :(
I will try again later.
Look forward to it. This one was already very well made.

Reactions: Blayo
D

Deleted member 308859

I really like the story so far and the quality of every aspect is way above most games here.
I love a story driven game and the girls are simply stunning. Definitely caught my attention

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
ey @HopesGaming will you add cordia in next update, id like to get to know her more :happyblush:eazyHype:
There will be a bit of Cordia in next release, but mostly story related.
The focus is on free roaming, spycams and Gracie and Isabel content.

Dw Cordia will get a lot of content in the future. But she is the boss. Let's not rush with that one :p

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes