Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There will be a bit of Cordia in next release, but mostly story related.
The focus is on free roaming, spycams and Gracie and Isabel content.

Dw Cordia will get a lot of content in the future. But she is the boss. Let's not rush with that one :p
oh i dont mean that kind of content yet xD, just some kind of "friendly content" ¿?
any content for the promotion in next update?
also a question about the contracts... ¿ is the contracts not controlled by cordia or the deluca family? you said there is another organization?

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
oh i dont mean that kind of content yet XD, just some kind of "friendly content" ¿?
any content for the promotion in next update?
also a question about the contracts... ¿ is the contracts not controlled by cordia or the deluca family? you said there is another organization?
Yes, she will have some friendly content. There will be a story section next release which she will be part of.
No promo for next update yet but there will be (But mostly at my patreon page)

You are right. The contracts are controlled by a third party. You learn more about that in the questline "The Contract" :) !

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Will you correct this:

or is this some inside joke or is there some mysterious deeper meaning behind this :)
u never heard of leap year?

also it may have to do with italian story, Numa Pompilio added Ianuarius and Februarius , ¿maybe is related?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Will you correct this:

or is this some inside joke or is there some mysterious deeper meaning behind this :)
I noticed you mentioned that before too. You got a keen eye for details :p
"February 31 is sometimes used to make it clear regardless of context that the information being presented is artificial and not real."

I like to give some hints here and there about the characters personalities because there is more than what meets the eye. Some in dialogues others in action.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I noticed you mentioned that before too. You got a keen eye for details :p
"February 31 is sometimes used to make it clear regardless of context that the information being presented is artificial and not real."

I like to give some hints here and there about the characters personalities because there is more than what meets the eye. Some in dialogues others in action.
hmm i did think it was some kind of leap year or some kind of italian story what made it 31 feb (like they are descendants from Numa pompilius or something haha )

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
I was hoping for new Content ?
But , actually I've to say " You've done much good effort in this .. hoping for the next with minimum waiting time "

Reactions: HopesGaming

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
For this update, the most credit goes to Ava. He did one hell of a work to translate it. :kissingheart:;)
I joint yesterday, so I translated no so much.

Reactions: liegad

djika96

Jun 5, 2018
"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Job.rpy", line 40, in script
    $ missionS += 1
  File "game/Job.rpy", line 40, in <module>
    $ missionS += 1
NameError: name 'missionS' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Job.rpy", line 40, in script
    $ missionS += 1
  File "C:\Users\Djika\Downloads\ovde\The_DeLuca_Family-0.01b-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Djika\Downloads\ovde\The_DeLuca_Family-0.01b-pc\The_DeLuca_Family-0.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Job.rpy", line 40, in <module>
    $ missionS += 1
NameError: name 'missionS' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
The DeLuca Family 0.01
Fri Aug 03 16:55:41 2018
"

gg

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I apologize. It is a lot of text and most of it has one person translated. We are both new to translating and it is often not easy to translate.
I myself have sometimes trouble to find the correct german words inclusive the meaning. But we are learning.

Ava1912

May 7, 2017
Sorry @Trojaner I translated the complete game in 6 days, yes it still needs a lot of love but we wanted to offer the possibility to play in German already in the 0.01b. We will use the time until the next version to improve the current translation.

Reactions: liegad and Trojaner
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes