HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
the bug came at Luna's weapons mission on the hill talking on the tree
I don't seem to be able to recreate the bug from my side. I will wait and see if others also have the problem. Hopefully, it's not a big thing.

Reactions: Blayo
Aug 13, 2017
I don't seem to be able to recreate the bug from my side. I will wait and see if others also have the problem. Hopefully, it's not a big thing.
got the mission bugs at completion as well and the bug near the tree gtx 1050 card 8 core 16 thread CPU but thats unlikely contributing to the errors win 10 is more likely the culprit

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
got the bug when "working" after succesfull mission when using old save ....
so I started a new game and no bugs what so ever.... :)
Really love this game, the renders are amazing and the animations too , only thing I'm missing is to know when there are no more progress left for the version..
A little hint that "no more progression is available in this version" would be helpful :)
As fornow I don't know if I got anything left to do or if I'm finished in this version :/
Although I can't wait to see what the next update will bring :)

btw: I pledged (only for $1, but that's all I can afford right now).

Reactions: HopesGaming

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for the game and a German translation,
HopesGaming, Ava1912 and HorizonD,
I am enthusiastic and hope that this will be continued
Thank you

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
does this game include other males or it just me and all the girls ?
It does have other characters but they aren't interested in the girls. Hopes has already stated that he has no plans to create NTR content. So far they are a part of the storyline.
(Expect maybe Antonio, who is a married character. Are we gonna steal Isabel from him? Sad guy x'D)

K

Kharnadon

Just finished playing really good it is nice to play one of these where at the moment it's not a step family or your family that will prob change as the game developed lol. I liked the characters rendering was good enjoyed the story so far. I gonna have a shot in the dark and say that either Gracie or your friend Jalen sorry if spelt wrongly will betray you and the family :p

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
At this Moment, there are so many possibilities who the MC is.
Maybe Daddy was cheating with his mother and they are half-siblings...
Or Daddy was a Serpent and Mr. High-Five his best friend or brother...
Dang, only Hopes know where the story goes. ^^

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@WaerM Okay so the culprit is the old save from 0.01. That's good to know.
And I will see what I can do about the end of content stuff. Thanks for the feedback and for pledging. Don't say it's not a lot because it's a lot to me! You amazing.

Thank you all for the kind words. I won't, of course, say anything about your theories. But they are fun to read :p
This does not matter right now since the game is still very new and not many people will talk about it, but once it becomes bigger I rather you guys make a new topic for theories instead of writing them here. Since I want this topic to be about questions, feedback, and help.
But don't get me wrong, I love the theories!! Also as I said, this will mostly apply in the future.

Reactions: Blayo and L☹VE
K

Kharnadon

Have made a thread if peps want to put there theories in or just want to talk about game in general as to not ruin it for other people if it happens :closedtongue:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Have made a thread if peps want to put there theories in or just want to talk about game in general as to not ruin it for other people if it happens :closedtongue:
Thanks Kharnadon. But I was thinking of it to be more in the future. Don't think I got enough players to be interested in a separate theory topic haha!
Also, I think my game is too new to be allowed to have separate topics. Think they prefer it to stay here. Not sure.

Reactions: Blayo

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
As long you put your theories with the spoiler tag its fine.

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
yep but i think this will change fast, the game is just awesome, keep up your good work and this will be a Big Newcomer Title ;)
I agree, one of the best games being made. The story is just great, with that mistery ( I also have my theories about the "hidden truth" of the relation between the MC and the De Luca family ;)). Characters are amazing, even the "secondaries" like Gottardo, Andrew or the High-five man/Serpent. Keep up the good work, if I had better financial resources I'd sure support it. :(

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes