hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
I apologize. It is a lot of text and most of it has one person translated. We are both new to translating and it is often not easy to translate.
I myself have sometimes trouble to find the correct german words inclusive the meaning. But we are learning.
Sorry @Trojaner I translated the complete game in 6 days, yes it still needs a lot of love but we wanted to offer the possibility to play in German already in the 0.01b. We will use the time until the next version to improve the current translation.
Perhaps I could help you with the german translation. I'm a native speaker. So if you are not sure the translation is correct, I could check it.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@djika96 are you using a save from 0.01? That won't work in 0.01b.

@lolzik1 Translation, gui changes, mission balance and bug fix. This patch is for people to have a better first experience and also for the translation. (I need to specify it's only been 1 week since I launched my game. Need a bit more time for content :) )

@hoeschy you welcome to join the german translation discord! I need to clarify tho that both horizon and ava are native. It was done in only 6 days and a lot of text to translate at the start. I have full faith in the guys.

@Floga Fero
Sorry Floga my friend, none of the four serpents will be in the next release :p

Thank you all for the kind words. I'm sorry for the slow answers today. Full at work with the game.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

is there animations ? If not, are animations planned in the future ?
Story seems interesting, i'll probably give it a try :)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hi,

Yes, there is one animation for now.
I try to increase the amount of animation I can produce but that is a goal for the future.
For now, the aim is trying to get at least 1 out per release.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,

Yes there are animations and they are quite good. Currently there are only 2 though and they're aren't exactly full nude. Give it a whirl, it has good content.
Edit: Ahh Hopes beat me to it hahaa

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, there is one animation for now.
I try to increase the amount of animation I can produce but that is a goal for the future.
For now, the aim is trying to get at least 1 out per release.
Hey! I just finished the game( I think) and I really like it. It's literally the best first version of a game I've seen done as a first attempt, excuse me if I'm wrong. The models are great, the story even greater. I actually got really interested in the plot, instead of the actual lewd content :D I've got a few questions/suggestions:
1. Is Cordia going to receive lewd content in the future? She's a favorite of mine, really.
2. More of a suggestion, but it would be nice to make art of the characters outside of the game. Maybe a few sexy poses or something along those lines.
3. I keep getting the same peeking scenes in the bathroom, does the scene you get have to do with the skill or is it random?
4. I saw a lot of typos/mistakes in the dialogue. I'd be more than happy to help you out with proof reading, I think my english is on a pretty decent level.
5. What are you plans in terms of fetishes/kinks? Any incest planned?

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey! I just finished the game( I think) and I really like it. It's literally the best first version of a game I've seen done as a first attempt, excuse me if I'm wrong. The models are great, the story even greater. I actually got really interested in the plot, instead of the actual lewd content :D I've got a few questions/suggestions:
1. Is Cordia going to receive lewd content in the future? She's a favorite of mine, really.
2. More of a suggestion, but it would be nice to make art of the characters outside of the game. Maybe a few sexy poses or something along those lines.
3. I keep getting the same peeking scenes in the bathroom, does the scene you get have to do with the skill or is it random?
4. I saw a lot of typos/mistakes in the dialogue. I'd be more than happy to help you out with proof reading, I think my english is on a pretty decent level.
5. What are you plans in terms of fetishes/kinks? Any incest planned?
Thanks for those kind words!

1. This is an eroge game in the end :p
2. Right now I do already some, but mostly for my patreons. I don't mind the fanarts however. Already one made which is pretty good.
3. That is depending on the stealth stat.
4. Yes, I would love that! I'm not a native speaker. Actually, a foreigner in a Scandinavian country so English is my 3th language (Excuses excuses I know.)
I'm working on a discord where I can have people share that. But it's not up for now so I would love for you to just send me any grammar mistake you spot.
5. Nothing really. I take it as it comes. However, big fetish like ntr is not something that will come out of the blue. No plan for it as now, but let's see what the future brings. Will, of course, be something I ask and talk with everybody involved with the game like the patrons. I said since the start that there won't be any incest, since I wanted to be different. But again, who knows what the future holds. For now, nothing of that sort.

@beyreli I plan for savegame to work.
This was, however, a bit special case. 0.01b is no new content for people that already played hence I didn't expect people who already played to use old save in this.
This is for a better experience for the new people. (The mission balance was really bad in 0.01 as you know.)

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
What's with the mission conclusion bug? Every time I finish a mission, a coding error message pops up. Granted, all I have to do is click Ignore, but it's still kind of annoying.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
What's with the mission conclusion bug? Every time I finish a mission, a coding error message pops up. Granted, all I have to do is click Ignore, but it's still kind of annoying.
Can you show me the bug error? And are you using a save from 0.01?

Reactions: Blayo

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

save from 0.01b
Hmm. This is the first time I have seen this bug.
I tried to replicate the bug, but nothing happens from my side. Is it all the mission contracts or a specific one?
Also the bug error doesn't even mention the mission contracts. It's mentioning a color tag bug.

Do anyone else have this bug?

Reactions: Blayo

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
@hoeschy you welcome to join the german translation discord! I need to clarify tho that both horizon and ava are native. It was done in only 6 days and a lot of text to translate at the start. I have full faith in the guys.
Oh, I didn't know that. You are making a great game and I'm happy if I can help you a bit. Couldn't find the link to the Discord channel. Can you send it to me? Let's see if I can be helpful. :coldsweat:

Reactions: HopesGaming

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Hmm. This is the first time I have seen this bug.
I tried to replicate the bug, but nothing happens from my side. Is it all the mission contracts or a specific one?
Also the bug error doesn't even mention the mission contracts. It's mentioning a color tag bug.

Do anyone else have this bug?
the bug came at Luna's weapons mission on the hill talking on the tree

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes