Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
okey here we go

- HopesGaming you outdid yourself buddy

oh oh maybe they were both captured and she had to somehow kill him to get out ???
i never hated being right(ish) before... i wish i was wrong....

-got my money on antonio being luna/gracies half brother (even share a father with the mc?), i mean lady cordia has had to press "you are my son and the next in line" a couple of times now if im not wrong, plus angelo talk about the rage deffo got merit.

-the picture in lady cordias office got me thinking giachobe(dont remember the spellings) never says how many serpents betrayed lady cordia i think that the guy with mc's mom is serpent aka high five guy and the other serpent is mc and antonios father i mean lady cordia would lever have burned lucan out right? didnt guattardo say the word dna ? and serpent seamed to feel quite strongly about mc's father what could he have possibly done to be so bad ?

maybe {lets call him mr deluca (now that lucan has been revealed that title can pass on)} mr deluca who if he is mc's father had a burning desire for power and a deamon a temper etc. cheated on lady cordia and raped(?) mc's mom conceiving mc betrayed lady cordia and was so enraged by cordia and lucans love than he could be behind the mysterious 6 aswell thus having wilfreds team keeping watch on him since he was a kid ?????? but then when did antonio come in the picture ?????? got to think about it a bit more.... help ?

-when gracie talked after luna had told the story she honestly shocked me im sure she is in no way naive she knew about mc wanting to get close to them due to the contract and everything when mc says he feels like he is being used i believe him im keeping an eye on her she is not to be underestimated and i think she can be really cold aswell saying he fell for them shes has demon inside mark my woks not saying she bad bad but she is not an pure little angel either.

-some ppl were talking about wilfred being behind the mysterious 6 i dont think so if he was behind them he would not have told the mc the story knowing full well that luna wont tell him either, he pushed the mc in lunas way this was his plan in motion to speed thing up, and lets be honest nobody really believed him to be a mere butler right ? even giachobe(?) hinted him being much more... and after his back and forth with lady cordia she chuckled so no i dont believe him bad, cold calculating manipulative etc. yes bad bad no.

-antonio got my respect in this update not a bad dude at all, i am surprised that he slipped and said the what will happen to our family if something happened to the mc line and no one questioned or thought about it but could be the adrenaline mc did just kill his first human and luna was being, well luna....

-i dont think that the lady in the speaker was mc mom or lady cordia as some people suggested... its just nahhh

i really cant wait to see what happens next... keep it coming buddy...

Reactions: paulwalker41

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Hadn't given this a shot since 0.3 and holy shit man "My Name is Luna" literally has me here bawling my eyes out. I don't think I have felt these types of emotions in years over some damn story. Very well done.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
okey here we go

- HopesGaming you outdid yourself buddy

i never hated being right(ish) before... i wish i was wrong....

-got my money on antonio being luna/gracies half brother (even share a father with the mc?), i mean lady cordia has had to press "you are my son and the next in line" a couple of times now if im not wrong, plus angelo talk about the rage deffo got merit.

-the picture in lady cordias office got me thinking giachobe(dont remember the spellings) never says how many serpents betrayed lady cordia i think that the guy with mc's mom is serpent aka high five guy and the other serpent is mc and antonios father i mean lady cordia would lever have burned lucan out right? didnt guattardo say the word dna ? and serpent seamed to feel quite strongly about mc's father what could he have possibly done to be so bad ?

maybe {lets call him mr deluca (now that lucan has been revealed that title can pass on)} mr deluca who if he is mc's father had a burning desire for power and a deamon a temper etc. cheated on lady cordia and raped(?) mc's mom conceiving mc betrayed lady cordia and was so enraged by cordia and lucans love than he could be behind the mysterious 6 aswell thus having wilfreds team keeping watch on him since he was a kid ?????? but then when did antonio come in the picture ?????? got to think about it a bit more.... help ?

-when gracie talked after luna had told the story she honestly shocked me im sure she is in no way naive she knew about mc wanting to get close to them due to the contract and everything when mc says he feels like he is being used i believe him im keeping an eye on her she is not to be underestimated and i think she can be really cold aswell saying he fell for them shes has demon inside mark my woks not saying she bad bad but she is not an pure little angel either.

-some ppl were talking about wilfred being behind the mysterious 6 i dont think so if he was behind them he would not have told the mc the story knowing full well that luna wont tell him either, he pushed the mc in lunas way this was his plan in motion to speed thing up, and lets be honest nobody really believed him to be a mere butler right ? even giachobe(?) hinted him being much more... and after his back and forth with lady cordia she chuckled so no i dont believe him bad, cold calculating manipulative etc. yes bad bad no.

-antonio got my respect in this update not a bad dude at all, i am surprised that he slipped and said the what will happen to our family if something happened to the mc line and no one questioned or thought about it but could be the adrenaline mc did just kill his first human and luna was being, well luna....

-i dont think that the lady in the speaker was mc mom or lady cordia as some people suggested... its just nahhh

i really cant wait to see what happens next... keep it coming buddy...
Following is what I was able to piece together from yours and several other people's theories.

1) Mr. DeLuca (not Lucan of course), "Serpent" (guessing Rina's former fiancé), Cordia, Rina were the OG Serpents.
2) Mr. DeLuca was originally Cordia's husband.
3) Antonio DeLuca is born (father = Mr. DeLuca, mother = Cordia)
4) Mr. DeLuca cheats on Cordia with Rina.
5) MC is born.
6) Mr. DeLuca & Rina betrays Cordia (guessing "Serpent" takes Cordia's side) - which ends up being a war of sorts. They lose, and Mr. DeLuca is seemingly killed. Rina and MC (baby at that time) runs, and goes into hiding.
7) One or 2 years later, Cordia remarries to Lucan, and Luna is born.
8) One year after Luna is born, Gracie is born.
9) Couple of years later when Luna is 6, she is kidnapped by "The Mysterious Six." & is held for several months (events of "My name is Luna" flashback)
10) Some time after Luna's kidnapping, the DeLucas finally locates where Rina is hiding with her son, the MC, and corners them.
11) Rina tries to commit suicide & decides to take MC with her by inhaling poison gas (MC's flashback), but is stopped
12) After seeing Rina, Cordia decides to show her mercy and forgives her.
13) MC is put in a foster home but is kept on tabs by Wilfred & the DeLucas. Rina's fiancé becomes one of the new "4 Serpents"
14) One day at school, he encounters Jalen, and the two of them become friends.
15) Jalen tells "Pops" Kaskar about MC, and Pops contacts the DeLucas, & makes a deal which allows Kaskars to be legal guardian of MC until he comes of age (hence he spends a lot of his childhood in the Kaskars Family mansion)
16) One day, sometime after MC's 20th birthday, he is informed of his "Contract" with the DeLucas, and the game begins.

Now, above theory isn't perfect (probably has a lot of holes in it lol), but it's what I think could have possibly happened.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Iron-Cut hopes talk no have rape
And the girls not have rape or NTR . no other guy fuck the girls
Iron-cut ,JJJ84 and the other . you guys are welcome to the discord of deluca family

And are welcome to patreon page

We have soon competition . the 4 MC for new art .possible wall paper

Last edited:
Reactions: Iron-Cut and JJJ84

paulwalker41

Aug 16, 2019
Following is what I was able to piece together from yours and several other people's theories.

1) Mr. DeLuca (not Lucan of course), "Serpent" (guessing Rina's former fiancé), Cordia, Rina were the OG Serpents.
5) MC is born.
6) Mr. DeLuca & Rina betrays Cordia (guessing "Serpent" takes Cordia's side) - which ends up being a war of sorts. They lose, and Mr. DeLuca is seemingly killed. Rina and MC (baby at that time) runs, and goes into hiding.
9) Couple of years later when Luna is 6, she is kidnapped by "The Mysterious Six." & is held for several months (events of "My name is Luna" flashback)
10) Some time after Luna's kidnapping, the DeLucas finally locates where Rina is hiding with her son, the MC, and corners them.
11) Rina tries to commit suicide & decides to take MC with her by inhaling poison gas (MC's flashback), but is stopped
13) MC is put in a foster home but is kept on tabs by Wilfred & the DeLucas. Rina's fiancé becomes one of the new "4 Serpents"
15) Jalen tells "Pops" Kaskar about MC, and Pops contacts the DeLucas, & makes a deal which allows Kaskars to be legal guardian of MC until he comes of age (hence he spends a lot of his childhood in the Kaskars Family mansion)
16) One day, sometime after MC's 20th birthday, he is informed of his "Contract" with the DeLucas, and the game begins.

Now, above theory isn't perfect (probably has a lot of holes in it lol), but it's what I think could have possibly happened.
You've laid out a pretty good potential timeline. I agree that the first couple points are hinted to be true and I've made similar claims as well. But I think the game has given us details about the MC and his mom so I'll poke a few holes.

The MC says his father walked out on him and his mother when he was ten so he wouldn't have died during the betray or a potential civil war. It seems like the split happened and then for years he lived safely with his new family. Also when the MC is poisoned, I got the impression from the flashback and then Gracie's explanation after he survived that Rina wasn't trying to kill her son but was trying to build an immunity to poison like the game of wits in the Princess Bride as inconceivable as it might appear. Also the MC said he was able to get away from his mother and start living on his own through a lot of hard work when he was 16. Jalen seems to know his mom firsthand too and comments on how shitty she was. He and Pops also seem completely thrown off by the MC having an association with the DeLuca's so I doubt there was the arrangement you laid out.

I'll back you on some of what you layout but dispute the last 7 or so points you make.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You've laid out a pretty good potential timeline. I agree that the first couple points are hinted to be true and I've made similar claims as well. But I think the game has given us details about the MC and his mom so I'll poke a few holes.

The MC says his father walked out on him and his mother when he was ten so he wouldn't have died during the betray or a potential civil war. It seems like the split happened and then for years he lived safely with his new family. Also when the MC is poisoned, I got the impression from the flashback and then Gracie's explanation after he survived that Rina wasn't trying to kill her son but was trying to build an immunity to poison like the game of wits in the Princess Bride as inconceivable as it might appear. Also the MC said he was able to get away from his mother and start living on his own through a lot of hard work when he was 16. Jalen seems to know his mom firsthand too and comments on how shitty she was. He and Pops also seem completely thrown off by the MC having an association with the DeLuca's so I doubt there was the arrangement you laid out.

I'll back you on some of what you layout but dispute the last 7 or so points you make.
Yeah. As I said, it's not a perfect timeline (far from it in fact). Also, some of the points are from my memory of the game's storyline, and you're right in pointing out several of the disputes.

Always fun to specualte though. ;)

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019

5) MC is born.

I think this is a pretty good fit for what we know so far. Not so sure about #15, the Kaskars and DeLucas don't seem to be close allies. Also I get the impression that the MC remembers his father, so I think he and Rina escaped together after their revolt failed and he abandoned them when the MC was a kid.

Now for some wild speculation: what if there's a connection between Luna and the MCs childhood traumas?

Cordia lost her daughter and her husband. She had no idea who took them. She would have been one hell of a terrified, enraged mother bear on a rampage. And Rina is going to be right at the top of the Cordia's list of people who were still alive and hated her guts. Then when Cordia finally catches up with them Rina attempts a double suicide because she knows what the Snow Queen is capable of when pushed...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iron-Cut and JJJ84

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

We have voting guys the figth is . 4 main girl for wallpaper guys isabel need you help . next update its isabel and ezia.

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
I think this is a pretty good fit for what we know so far. Not so sure about #15, the Kaskars and DeLucas don't seem to be close allies. Also I get the impression that the MC remembers his father, so I think he and Rina escaped together after their revolt failed and he abandoned them when the MC was a kid.

Now for some wild speculation: what if there's a connection between Luna and the MCs childhood traumas?

Cordia lost her daughter and her husband. She had no idea who took them. She would have been one hell of a terrified, enraged mother bear on a rampage. And Rina is going to be right at the top of the Cordia's list of people who were still alive and hated her guts. Then when Cordia finally catches up with them Rina attempts a double suicide because she knows what the Snow Queen is capable of when pushed...
I think the MC has some pararells with Straffan actually, his dad "walking away" probrably was in reality Cordia getting to him and killing the dude, and yeah, you're probrably right about the MC mom trying the double suicide as a way to preventing the Snow Queen of hurting her and the kid, but i thing there is more to this story.

So it can be a bit of a stretch, but maybe there is some sobrenatural stuff going on with the DeLuca, or maybe some prophecy/debt to someone, that applies either to the MC or Antonio, at least that was what his phrase after the MC killed for the first time get me thinking. Like "If you die then there is mine in the line and i will not be able to take over the family."

Also, maybe the reason for Rina trying to kill the MC is like the reason of why Cordia doesn't let Gracie join the family business, not because she was afraid of what Cordia would do to the MC, but of what the MC could become.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words. I have read all the posts and especially thank you to the people taking the time to make a review and rating of the game. Really love seeing those!

Finally played the update, and wow, just wow. Luna's flashback in "My name is Luna" really pulls the heartstrings, and goes to dark places. Thanks so much HopesGaming for such a superb job with the storylines. I enjoyed it A LOT -feeling, happy, sad, and angry with what Luna went through, and do not regret seeing the full version of Luna's past.

* If there was any issue with the update, I did notice there being couple of spelling/grammar errors sometimes (most noticeable in Antonio & Angelo's convo before we see Antonio fight (& slaughter) the 4 mercenaries, though there were in other parts as well), but this is not a major issue, and I have a feeling these little errors will be ironed out with mini-updates in the future.

And now for some questions:

1) The DeLucas have "the 4 Serpents", "The Capos", and other special soldiers like "Wilfred's squad." So other than Cordia's sense of honor & moral values, what exactly stops DeLuca Family from mowing over the other 4 Big crime Familes? Do the rest of the Big 5 have any defenses or unique individuals (perhaps rivals to Serpents) to keep the DeLuca family at bay, possibly forcing a stalemate?

2) Early on in the game, MC is given 2 options, either audio recording or video cameras to spy on the rest of the family (after he is poisoned). I was just wondering, will there be any consequences/punishements for this choice later down the line (I got saves for both choices, audio & camera)?
I mean maybe this is just me, but for example, if Cordia happens to find out what MC has been doing (spying on the family), how will she react? I can see her being more forgiving if he only used audio recorders (like she forgave him for sneaking into her office for look for his contract). I can see her being less forgiving (and perhaps even punish the MC) with the cameras though.

3) Are there any plans on giving Cordia her own set of free-roam events (like Luna, Gracie, Isabel) in the future when MC's rank rises?

4) The DeLuca girls (i.e. Luna & Gracie) seem to have grown up in a sheltered life, which is especially evident with Gracie where MC even wonders what kind of upbringing she went through (in night time talk with the girls at Beach prison/hideout scene), and her subsequent events.
Also, with Cordia being extra protective of Gracie (compared to Luna), are these things that may possibly be explored in future updates (i.e. why girls were brought up this way, & why Cordia is so protective of Gracie, trying to steer her as far away from family business as possible etc)?

5) MC seeing a movie with Luna & Gracie in "Femme Fatale" event is the catalyst for Luna buying a dress and going on a date with MC. In that event, Gracie says Cynthia, one of the Serpents, accompanies Cordia to Galas wearing dresses etc. So that got me thinking.
What do you think about MC and Luna going undercover to a rival family's formal social event (like gala etc), which ends up mixing work & pleasure (James Bond style? lol)?

6) Still curious as to why Gracie hates Isabel so much (compared to Luna, who has no problems with Isabel at all).

7) So we find out that Cordia was Wilfred's pupil. But who taught Wilfred everything he knows? Will we find out, or would that remain a mystery (I actually fine eithe way - finding more out about Wilfred would be cool, but Wilfred does have that aura of mysteriousness where his age & DOB are in "??" marks compared to other main cast, so keeping that mystery as an unknown factor is cool too)

8) "Pops" Kaskar. The best mentor one could have in terms of lessons in life :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Here's hoping we see more "lessons" he gave to Hope & Jalen in the future.

9) Love your idea of Encyclopedia for the Side characters like "the 4 Serpents" etc. This is something that I think might look cool, but what are your thoughts on adding a map of Lucania (which pin-points all major story or free-roaming locations) to the encyclopedia section (as perhaps something extra to add, like the Scene Gallery?)?
Through the map, it would be nice to see for example:
- Where in Lucania is the DeLuca Family mansion?
- How far away is Musala Hill (Luna's explosives carrying molesting Bee location lol) from the Town & DeLuca mansion
- Where in Lucania is the Beach prison/hideout?
- Location of under-the-cave retaurant MC took Luna on their date

and so on, and so on.

Following are some Questions focused on the current update:

10)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

11)

12)

13)

Bonus round questions, just for laughs :LOL: :LOL: :

14)

15) Say we see Cordia, Wilfred, & "Serpent" playing poker at a table. Who do you see winning:LOL:?

1. The big families have their own defense. Can't get too much into it but so far we have only fought against some low-class mercenaries and some lower ranked defectors from the Fazio's.

2. Punishment for that would be dead. So, how that will go only time will tell. Right now it only affects morality stat.

3. Kind of.

4. Yes.

5. Already planned for many funsies events in the future.

7. We will get to see how Wilfred and Cordia meet but I won't go too far with Wilfreds backstory. Wilfred is Wilfred, heh.

8. We will definitely get to see more of the Kaskar Family.

9. That could be fun. But sadly not something possible for someone working alone. Already got too much on my platter. But who knows what will happen in the future.

10. Yes, it was planned for. Not so much that the 'strongest' girl broke. But rather the one who was the most relied on and the one Luna felt the safest around.
Gaia 'saves' Luna from Viola at the start. Viola 'saves' Luna from Gaia at the end.
In Luna's mind, Viola was frightening and scary at first. Gaia was the angel and a safe heaven.
It is a mean to mess up Luna's mind even further.

11. He was aware.

12. He was captured alongside Luna. Tried to show that with a longer beard, dirt and ragged clothes instead of words.

14. Wilfred was a bit of a player in his younger days.

15. Wilfred. Absolutely.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
If there is anyone who had questions asked a couple of pages ago that went unanswered, feel free to write it again and I'll do my best to answer it.
How do you manage to write such a good story with so much emotion? Do you get emotional yourself while writing it? :unsure:

BTW it's a fantastic story, I've been meaning to support you on Patreon for months and this month I finally did! :) I'll try to increase it soon!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
How do you manage to write such a good story with so much emotion? Do you get emotional yourself while writing it? :unsure:

BTW it's a fantastic story, I've been meaning to support you on Patreon for months and this month I finally did! :) I'll try to increase it soon!
Well, I was listening to cold play viva la vida while writing and rendering the scenes.
But I wouldn't say it because I am cold, rather as an author you don't have the same feelings as a reader would.
I didn't think it was that dark until I gave the script to my proofreader and my brothers.

Thank you for the pledge!

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes